BlackStar

Register guest characters here and join the fun!

Moderator: Chameleongirl

BlackStar

Postby BlackStar » Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:40 pm

Hey all. I hope to be the newest hero to hit the ISC. My name is BlackStar. I'm named for the weak, miniature black holes and miniature stars I can create at will. I'm proficient with martial arts. Pair that with the tug and pull of the black stars, and I'm a great fighter. I'm African American, a sophomore, gay and have dreadlocks. I was born in Hawaii, so I'm no stranger to heat. A gift of a strange space rock to my mother from my astronaut father resulted in the inclusion of non-standard molecules in my genetic composition, giving me the power of astral creation. My name was given to me by my mother, who im very close to. I'm not exactly the teenage dream, and I've never been in an actual relationship before. I don't have any friendships with anyone on campus yet, but I hope I can make some. :)
Last edited by BlackStar on Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BlackStar
Prospective Student

Postby ShastaB24 » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:33 pm

Hey, your character sounds great, but I wanted to say that we would know more about him if you used the standard character prompt. I know when I first put my characters on the boards, I was directed to do that, and it opened up the descriptions of them.
All the bad things in life only help you appreciate the good even more.
ShastaB24
Freshman

Postby BlackStar » Mon Jan 02, 2012 9:53 pm

Thanks for the tip Shasta. Edited.
BlackStar
Prospective Student

Postby ShastaB24 » Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:19 am

I meant that you might want to fill out the registration form to make your bio. It helps us all be on the sam page when looking at your bio.
All the bad things in life only help you appreciate the good even more.
ShastaB24
Freshman

Postby Towkarn » Thu Jan 05, 2012 3:44 pm

Hey BlackStar, looks really good so far - but more details in a character biography can only be a good thing! For instance, we haven't heard of his weakness; an all-important piece to a superhero story!
Towkarn
Freshman

Return to Student & Faculty Registry