Help Verdant for National Novel Writing Month!

Moderator: Perihelion

Help Verdant for National Novel Writing Month!

Postby Verdant » Mon Nov 16, 2009 10:55 pm

Hey all!

Issue 8 is still in production, but in the meantime, I'm writing a novel for National Novel Writing Month. There's a big event celebrating this in San Francisco, but I have to raise at least $200 to attend. Any little bit counts!

I'm still bouncing around titles, but the story is about a young girl and her deaf best friend who attend a mostly-boys military academy in a post-alien invasion setting. I'm 27,200 words into it, and hope to have 50,000 by the end of the month.

Click here to help!
Verdant
Head Resident Advisor

Postby Oe98 » Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:46 pm

I'm wondering if you're interested in joining in on the fun at ScriptFrenzy. It's basically NaNoWriMo for scripts, and it's not amount of words but pages. Of course, they give you formats for the multitudes of scripts.

ScriptFrenzy is during April.

I myself prefer stageplays, for the script is more concrete (less people get a chance to change it) with a looser format than screenplay ones. Graphic novels are also one of the formats for it, so...~

4) You may write screenplays, stage plays, TV shows, short films, comic book and graphic novel scripts, adaptations of novels, or any other type of script your heart desires.
Oe98
Prospective Student

Postby Verdant » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:17 pm

I've been considering it!
Be a hero and support Pride High on Patreon!
Verdant
Head Resident Advisor

Return to Off-topic