Just popping in!

Moderator: Perihelion

Just popping in!

Postby Sage » Fri Jan 28, 2011 10:52 am

Hey guys! I'm just popping in to say hi and enquire about everyone's health and works!

I've been alive (barely) going to school and really un-shying myself. I'm working in the realm of youtube now (www.youtube.com/sagenenyue) and I'm trying to get a job to support my habits of lazy decadence... Oxymoron, much? Or just moron.

Tell me about your lives! I want to know. I NEED to know!! ^_^
Sage
Sophomore

Postby ShastaB24 » Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:16 pm

I'm struggling through writer's block, but it seems to be on the tail end. As well, I have found myself distracted from things I want to do, like write more comic scripts and finish drawing the next issue of The Broken (that's in part because I need great concentration and faith in myself--but I don't draw well, so those are hard to maintain).

I've been watching a lot of superhero movies, though. Some, like Tim Burton's Batman, don't age particularly well, while Superman is still a great film. And Batman & Robin is by far not the worst superhero movie I have seen. For some time I thought Son of the Mask took the spot of worst--until I saw Robo Vampire. Seriously, watch it. But don't expect to keep your sanity.
All the bad things in life only help you appreciate the good even more.
ShastaB24
Freshman

Return to Off-topic