Hi, if you don't see me it's fine.

Moderator: Perihelion

Hi, if you don't see me it's fine.

Postby Safeguard » Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:24 am

I don't really belong here, I finally realize that...

Nothing I do here really makes any bit of difference, I could write stories till my fingers go numb and no one would ever read them.

My RPs all go unnoticed and I'm so sick and tired of being cast aside while all the f______ing new kids get all the god damn attention.

I'm so tired of it all, maybe I should just leave for good, it's pointless to keep posting, none of you will ever miss me.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby ShastaB24 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:37 pm

What? That's complete nonsense. The bards are just very slow, but they are picking up. We definitely apprciate you.

And I'd be a part of your RPs, but don't know if I would have the time--I'm not really someone who is always up to RP, and often am online away from home (not to mention all the back-tracing I have to do in posts, because my computer doesn't like to recgnize every keystroke while I'm online, making me get frustrated to write anything). As well, many of the old posters have yet to return, which canmae it seem there's undue emphasis on the new people.

Sometimes people just aren't feeling it at the time, no matter how good the idea. And then there're people like me, whose posts seem to kill any thread out there (it almost seems I've single-handedly killed RPs by just getting involved).

Give it time. We do love you here.
All the bad things in life only help you appreciate the good even more.
ShastaB24
Freshman

Postby MentalFloss » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:56 pm

I often find myself hosting RPs and always leaving things open-ended so there will be plenty of time for others to post on my threads. I average about 2 posts a day given my busy schedule which is why i don't actively involve on other people's threads very often.

As was mentioned, things are kind of slow and new people will often get attention, that's just human nature to have a piqued interest towards something or someone new. And as from previous experience as a forum poster, new people keep things moving and conversations going in forums.

I can understand your frustration, but i'm afraid things aren't always going to turn out the way you want them, in these threads or in life in general. you have to learn to get past those kinds of disappointments and ascend as a person. It's all part of growing up as a young adult.

I hope you don't take my words too harshly, i mean this all in a constructive manner as someone whom has already been through a lot in life and has stood in the same position more than once.
Track 1: Ocean "Deception"
Track 2: Raine "Lucid"
Track 3: Jo "Muzzle"

http://profile.imeem.com/DhObMrT/playli ... _playlist/
MentalFloss
Sophomore

Return to Off-topic