ioufbsdiufbisufgARGH!

Moderator: Perihelion

ioufbsdiufbisufgARGH!

Postby Prince Blanche » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:53 pm

So, as you guys might have noticed, I am not really that active lately. I want to, I try to, but the thing is that this december has turned out to be quite hectic for me, because of my classes, various anime cons and my social life. I'm aware I'm not the only one who's rather absent, but still, I want to be here more often but I'm not sure exactly just when I'll be able to just crawl up on my bed and be left to write in peace anywhere (I have bios that haven't really touched since mid-november and fics that I should have finished months ago and haven't been able to decently sit down and do anything about them...)

So, I'll probably be more of a lurker for some more time, at least until the week is over. I hope that by then I can get back to truly being a part of the forum.... and hopefully things won't die :/

Anyways, see ya for the time being ^^ I know you guys might not really care about my sudden disappearance and such, but I just thought that I should at least explain it...
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Deadeas » Fri Dec 16, 2011 4:59 pm

'Tis alright, Blanche. We all know how hectic the end of the year can be (especially when finals can get involved).

And, believe me, I don't thinks will drop off here again. The holiday season is just a bit busy, is all.
Deadeas
Sophomore

Postby Towkarn » Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:20 pm

Busy might be an understatement :P only reason I'm still posting as much as I am is because I have near-constant internet access and Pride High set as the homepage for the browser on my phone!

We understand, Blanche, and I'm sure we're all eager to see those fics upon completion ^_^
Towkarn
Freshman

Postby Prince Blanche » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:20 pm

Sooooooooooo..... I'm back. Mostly. Anybody mkssed me? *crickets*
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Towkarn » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:49 pm

YAAAAAY! Finally people are coming back! Quick, feed my rping addiction! :P
Towkarn
Freshman

Postby Prince Blanche » Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:41 pm

It might take me a little time for me to fully get back in the mood for RPing and the like, but I at least am wanting to work on the things I left incomplete. Specially the bios o3o
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Towkarn » Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:39 am

You should also check out the new fics and stuff that've been put up :D there's a few in Aisle 5 and some new RPs that look great :D
Towkarn
Freshman

Postby Ravenheart » Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:33 pm

I've always enjoyed your company though, lol.
Forgot my own heads up for leaving though to. XD
Cyan/Mystica (No squad)- "My magic might be black but my heart is pure"

Nora/Cytech (No squad)- "I don't play around, I fight to win" [subject to change,lol]
Ravenheart
Sophomore

Return to Off-topic