So, I'm back...

Moderator: Perihelion

So, I'm back...

Postby Prince Blanche » Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:32 pm

You know, I get this feeling that maybe, just maybe, I should stop announcing my comeback of the moment and my intentions of posting more, RP more, write more and maybe overhaul my characters and just cut to the chase and ACTUALLY GET THOSE THINGS DONE. The fact that real life always ends up slapping me in the face with its massive wang whenever I want to actually be more proactive around here and I always end up busy due to classes/thesis/friends/absentmindedness/drama/drinking myself retarded every week or so notwithstanding, I'm gonna try to actually keep my word this time and, even if it might be a little slow for a while and not always present, I'll try to at least do more than just post a little then disappear into the ether once again.

And this time I do at least want to overhaul some things I've made, mainly to breathe a little more life into things for myself.

Anyways, nice to seeing you guys again and hello to all of you. I'm back, and I do hope, for good ^^ How have things been without me?
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby The Hellion » Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:25 am

Oh a little quiet
We have an RP sort of running :P
Feel free to join its one of mine, very magical...anyway good to see you back. Welcome back....again....again :P lol
The Hellion
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:24 am

Ok, I'm reading it to see what I can gather and It's certainly getting my interest. I'll try to post right now (if I don't fall asleep) or in a few hours (once I resurrect from my slumber and drink the blood of a virgin half-eaten by a black goat) but in any case I LOVE IT.

So do I just jump in or what? o3o I admit I've been missing RPing for quite a while...
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby The Hellion » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:30 am

Well the guys are in the library, the faculty are all away heloing heroes and theres rumours of a rare little thing like a GIANT DRAGON down near the promenade...jump in as you see fit.
The Hellion
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:33 am

Oh dear, so I gather I'm getting in just in time for things to get more interesting o3o *jumps right ahead*
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby MentalFloss » Mon May 14, 2012 11:06 am

me too....sorta....
Track 1: Ocean "Deception"
Track 2: Raine "Lucid"
Track 3: Jo "Muzzle"

http://profile.imeem.com/DhObMrT/playli ... _playlist/
MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Danny_the_'Net » Thu May 31, 2012 10:00 pm

Same here. Its sadly been a couple months or so since my last log-in, regrettably. Life tends to have a way of pulling you away from the things you'd really like to do. However, I'm hoping that I can make it a habit of getting back to the boards whenever I am able these coming months :).
Danny_the_'Net
Freshman

Postby Ravenheart » Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:28 pm

Always good to see ya back though, lol.
Cyan/Mystica (No squad)- "My magic might be black but my heart is pure"

Nora/Cytech (No squad)- "I don't play around, I fight to win" [subject to change,lol]
Ravenheart
Sophomore

Postby Brayon » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:19 pm

>.>
<.<

I guess you can say I'm back as well. Glad to see Pride High still around.
Brayon
Freshman

Return to Off-topic