So did anyone else catch Wolverine and the X-men?

Moderator: Perihelion

So did anyone else catch Wolverine and the X-men?

Postby Ravenheart » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:55 pm

If not you can catch the 1st two episodes (and future episodes I assume) here: http://nicktoonsnetwork.nick.com/shows/ ... ndex.jhtml
Cyan/Mystica (No squad)- "My magic might be black but my heart is pure"

Nora/Cytech (No squad)- "I don't play around, I fight to win" [subject to change,lol]
Ravenheart
Sophomore

Postby The Hellion » Sat Jan 24, 2009 6:34 am

I'm up to episode 13 now. Still seeking 14 but they're just not around
HMPH and its a mystique one as well!
The Hellion
Senior

Postby Darkness1 » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:56 am

i've seen up to episode 14, i like it, especially seeing as they have emma instead of jean and the professor as the group telepath. Not much iceman in it though.
Darkness1
Sophomore

Postby Ravenheart » Sat Jan 24, 2009 2:30 pm

It just aired in the US last night, so you guys are lucky, lol.

Nora/Cytech (No squad)- "I don't play around, I fight to win" [subject to change,lol]
Ravenheart
Sophomore

Postby Gryphon » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:25 pm

I'm a little dissapointed that Marvel at this point has decided that the only way to sell the x-men is by making it all about Wolverine. Everything they've done recently seems to involve him in a central role. They also smoothed his rough edges in this cartoon, making him....nicer... than I remember him from previous incarnations. Other than him ironically, I enjoy the show, as it feels like a sequel to the x-men evolution series.
Gryphon
Freshman

Postby Ravenheart » Sat Jan 24, 2009 7:32 pm

Gryphon wrote:I'm a little dissapointed that Marvel at this point has decided that the only way to sell the x-men is by making it all about Wolverine. Everything they've done recently seems to involve him in a central role. They also smoothed his rough edges in this cartoon, making him....nicer... than I remember him from previous incarnations. Other than him ironically, I enjoy the show, as it feels like a sequel to the x-men evolution series.

Maybe they need to make his clone the leader, lol. From what I understand though the people behind X-men Evolution are also behind Wolverine and the X-men which could explain the simularites and the sequel feel. I just wish they'd get around to releasing Season 4 of X-men Evolution on DVD, then all I'd need is half of Season 1 to complet my collection, lol.

Ravenheart
Sophomore

Postby The Hellion » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:13 am

Gryphon wrote:I'm a little dissapointed that Marvel at this point has decided that the only way to sell the x-men is by making it all about Wolverine. Everything they've done recently seems to involve him in a central role. They also smoothed his rough edges in this cartoon, making him....nicer... than I remember him from previous incarnations. Other than him ironically, I enjoy the show, as it feels like a sequel to the x-men evolution series.

here here
Marvel is utterly dependant on him, they apply him to every team and say he's a lone wolf but make him the leader as much as they publish once off titles and series based around him alone: Wolverine, Wolverine:Origins, Old Man Logan, etc etc etc. Its tedious and boring and he bores me in this because everything is about him. I'm very bored with that
The Hellion
Senior

Return to Other Comics & Cartoons