By Photoshop

Moderator: The Hellion

By Photoshop

Postby Sage » Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:57 pm

Roberto via Photoshop

Image
Is this thing on?
User avatar
Sage
Sophomore
 
Posts: 1620
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:00 am
Location: Northern Luna City

Postby Verdant » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:19 pm

Nice! Reminds me of Chip Cheetah when he was younger and far less well-behaved!

Image
Be a hero and support Pride High on Patreon!
User avatar
Verdant
Head Resident Advisor
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:59 am
Location: Poseidon Prep

Postby The Hellion » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:22 pm

That Roberto - - such a polite well mannered boy :roll:
User avatar
The Hellion
Senior
 
Posts: 6721
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:21 am
Location: Éire

Postby Sage » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:25 pm

Nice Verdant! He really needs his own backstory. Wildchild/Wildcat.


I just feel that I can never invoke Roberto's nastier side (too many nice people at Poseidon Prep). The art really helps it get out
Is this thing on?
User avatar
Sage
Sophomore
 
Posts: 1620
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:00 am
Location: Northern Luna City

Postby Verdant » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:50 pm

Moon Sage wrote:(too many nice people at Poseidon Prep).


Remember that time the members of Pride High and Teh H4xx0rz had the loveliest picnic lunch together? Or when the Argonauts threw Suravi a surprise birthday party because they're her biggest fans? Such nice kids, especially Screw ;)!
Be a hero and support Pride High on Patreon!
User avatar
Verdant
Head Resident Advisor
 
Posts: 2267
Joined: Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:59 am
Location: Poseidon Prep

Postby Sage » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:04 pm

You're totally right! I'm dumb! Teh H4xx0rz are uber-mean! And Screw of all people... Oooooh!! V, I love you! :lol:
Is this thing on?
User avatar
Sage
Sophomore
 
Posts: 1620
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:00 am
Location: Northern Luna City

Postby The Hellion » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:37 pm

Ah well Kimmik found redemption Tommy, remember that! :D

Also Ulla is fond of Screw. And he's freaked out by her knowledge of relationship and social psychology
User avatar
The Hellion
Senior
 
Posts: 6721
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2006 7:21 am
Location: Éire

Postby Sage » Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:29 pm

Image

I've been popping out my excuse for art like babies at this point and I didnt want to make any more threads. The pics of Roberto are just because I'm trying to give him a definite look. He's always had this conceptual-abstract thing going on but I am trying not see him as a jumble of all his qualities and faults and powers but as a human being (on paper or otherwise).
User avatar
Sage
Sophomore
 
Posts: 1620
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:00 am
Location: Northern Luna City

Postby Oni » Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:42 pm

-snickers- Lil 'Berto's a Fiyero fen eh?

>< Major Wicked fan -has a hoodie the book and the sound track and saw it for her 16th birthday- xD

-huggles Berto and gives him Wicked Love-

Very cute pic
User avatar
Oni
Sophomore
 
Posts: 1249
Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:03 pm
Location: New Jersey

Postby Mr. Banana » Sat Nov 22, 2008 11:18 pm

One word: Adorable!! :D

Kenji would so ninja his way into the dance and join in! :wink:
User avatar
Mr. Banana
Sophomore
 
Posts: 1659
Joined: Wed Feb 28, 2007 4:39 pm
Location: Kennesaw, GA

Postby Sage » Sun Nov 23, 2008 8:53 pm

I've been on a fan-art spree for about a week and it doesnt seem to be dying lol. I'd TOTALLY ninja Kenji in... And Faye (cos she's sooooo fun to draw!)
User avatar
Sage
Sophomore
 
Posts: 1620
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:00 am
Location: Northern Luna City

Postby Darkness1 » Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:21 pm

Roberto is way cute, and please don't judge all us brits on Football supporters... we're not all that bad... that's just 75% of british people, the other 25% are either liberal hippies and conservatives in coffee shops, the gothic and emo crowd, or the nutjob imperialists. My what a pretty picture we british have anyway... -kidnaps Berto- mwahaha the evil plan is a success begin operation: Locke-napping. 8)
User avatar
Darkness1
Sophomore
 
Posts: 1249
Joined: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:39 pm
Location: Cymru

Postby Sage » Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:04 pm

Image

>.> Ought to be studying something...
User avatar
Sage
Sophomore
 
Posts: 1620
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:00 am
Location: Northern Luna City


Return to Fan Art & Vids

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron