DCAU Pride High

Moderator: The Hellion

Postby Deadeas » Tue Jul 01, 2008 12:43 pm

Got board and decided to make some Golden Age heroes...

The Golden Valkyrie - After seeing the atrocities of Hitler's campaign for world domination, Johann Ackerson used his keen scientific mind to become The Golden Valkyrie, the defender of the oppressed!

Privateer - After Nazi sleeper agents attempted to kidnap Holly Wilson, Hollywood's sweetheart, a b-movie actor named Erik Agnarsson donned his favorite costume and a cutlass and called himself Privateer!

Freedom Fighter and Soldat de Justice - As a joint attempt between the mystics of France and America to summon help for the Allies, the spirits of freedom and justice possessed the two most powerful mystics in the assembly. With that, Freedom Fighter and Soldat de Justice were born!
ImageImage

Jackson Steele - After the death of his father, Jackson Steele began traveling around the world, trying to find his role in it. After stopping the Empire of Japan from retrieving the Sun Spear, Jackson knew his duty was to stop evil in all forms as a hero!

The Mystic Master - As World War II began, the powerful alien species known as the Zenonians decided to invest in this primitive world. Since they couldn't foretell the victors of the war, they sent two representatives to join both sides of the conflict. Kel-Vin joined the side of the Allies as the Mystic Master, hiding his alien background form his xenophobic allies.
Deadeas
Sophomore

Postby Darkness1 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:56 pm

Finally managed Psycho:

Last edited by Darkness1 on Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darkness1
Sophomore

Postby Promstar » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:24 am

A support teenage super hero group in my M&M game I am running. The yare used mainly as plot hooks.

Eleanor Renoir a nun in france, is fused with a street hooker in a mystical explosion. Artwork is from Pride High Comic, but character is mine!
[url="http://www.pridecomics.com"]Check out the comic![/url]
Promstar
Freshman

Postby TailsofElements » Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:16 pm

DAMON!!!!!! Hehe.
TailsofElements
Junior

Postby Promstar » Sun Dec 28, 2008 6:45 pm

ooo they have changed it its all snazzy new
Eleanor Renoir a nun in france, is fused with a street hooker in a mystical explosion. Artwork is from Pride High Comic, but character is mine!
[url="http://www.pridecomics.com"]Check out the comic![/url]
Promstar
Freshman

Postby Deadeas » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:40 am

Yeah, I posted some new creations with Beta in my personal art topic...I like the change, it allows for more flexibility.
Drake/Iron Crusader: Masterminds - ISC
Aki/Qi: Five Fold Path - ISC
Deadeas
Sophomore

Postby Deadeas » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:37 pm

And now...Redesigns of the group. Sorry if the proportions are off, new functions I wanted to test out.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Deadeas
Sophomore

Previous

Return to Fan Art & Vids