20%

Total votes : 10

Postby Oni » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:08 pm

Aww

Id huggle it if it wouldnt eat me =D
Oni
Sophomore

Postby Mr. Banana » Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:18 pm

Lol, don't worry... He won't eat you, even if you huggle him to death (all he'd do is groan - it's Kenji that has to worry about being eaten :mrgreen: ). Besides, he'd be too busy chasing the squirrels in the courtyard, failing to catch them, and then cursing at them from the bottom of the trees, while they throw nuts and acorns at him. :wink:
Mr. Banana
Sophomore

Postby Sage » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:15 pm

Mr. Banana wrote: Besides, he'd be too busy chasing the squirrels in the courtyard, failing to catch them, and then cursing at them from the bottom of the trees, while they throw nuts and acorns at him. :wink:

Funny story--the squirrels around here are so vindictive that they remember who you are, what you did to them, and they discriminate you from a crowd and will throw acorns ONLY at you. Mid-autumn, I almost stepped on a squirrel and it ran up onto a tree and started making noise. Then days later as I was walking with friends, the acorns only fell on me. And then later, I had a dream where the squirrel threatened my family (comical at the time, but scary thinking back on it). Tell Aguni to leave the squirrels alone!
Sage
Sophomore

Postby Oni » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:28 pm

Moon Sage wrote:
Mr. Banana wrote: Besides, he'd be too busy chasing the squirrels in the courtyard, failing to catch them, and then cursing at them from the bottom of the trees, while they throw nuts and acorns at him. :wink:

Funny story--the squirrels around here are so vindictive that they remember who you are, what you did to them, and they discriminate you from a crowd and will throw acorns ONLY at you. Mid-autumn, I almost stepped on a squirrel and it ran up onto a tree and started making noise. Then days later as I was walking with friends, the acorns only fell on me. And then later, I had a dream where the squirrel threatened my family (comical at the time, but scary thinking back on it). Tell Aguni to leave the squirrels alone!

xD Your poor child

See Im a friend of the squirrels. I rescued a baby one when i was a kid. his name was Skippy. We released him when he could fend for himself and he used to visit our window and knock on it for food xD
Ive never had a bad squirrel moment and I can get relatively close to wild ones xD I think word moved on the Squirrel grapevine and they liek me now xD
Oni
Sophomore

Postby Sage » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:39 pm

XD Oni, you are queen! Some boys once threw a baby squirrel into the pool (why? they're boys) and i tried to get the cleaning net thing to get it out but i accidentally pushed it further under. T_T wow.... thinking on it, I have quite a few squirrel stories.
Sage
Sophomore

Postby Mr. Banana » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:42 pm

Oni wrote:
Moon Sage wrote:

xD Your poor child

See Im a friend of the squirrels. I rescued a baby one when i was a kid. his name was Skippy. We released him when he could fend for himself and he used to visit our window and knock on it for food xD
Ive never had a bad squirrel moment and I can get relatively close to wild ones xD I think word moved on the Squirrel grapevine and they liek me now xD

Lol, well, the ONLY real squirrel moment I ever had wasn't bad or good... but it was funny as hell! We had several Jack-o-lanterns set out for Halloween, that we just completely ignores for several months. Well, the pumpkins fermented, and for a few days, we had drunk squirrels all over our yard XD They all came back to our house every year :lol:
Mr. Banana
Sophomore

Postby Sage » Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:46 pm

Mr. Banana wrote:
Oni wrote:
Moon Sage wrote:

xD Your poor child

Lol, well, the ONLY real squirrel moment I ever had wasn't bad or good... but it was funny as hell! We had several Jack-o-lanterns set out for Halloween, that we just completely ignores for several months. Well, the pumpkins fermented, and for a few days, we had drunk squirrels all over our yard XD They all came back to our house every year :lol:

HA! Oh, Mr. B, you get the state pen for animal cruelty and assisting underage drinking (seriously--they live for what, five years?). But you get the Sagey Award for funniest mental image!
Sage
Sophomore

Previous

Return to Fan Art & Vids