Chrismas fanart exchange

Moderator: The Hellion

Chrismas fanart exchange

Postby ShastaB24 » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:41 am

Hey, I was looking through the art threads and reminded myself of the fanart exchange I once did. Considering I'm vain and want my characters drawn--I mean, I would love to draw other people's characters (yes, that's it entirely and not the other point)--I thought I'd try to start up another one. Considering we have new members, this will be an interesting opportunity to see the way things go.

Okay, here are the rules: sign up by posting which characters you would put up for this. When everyone has signed up, I'll randomly assign characters. Each person would be given the same amount of characters they put up to be drawn (if you want two of your characters drawn, you need to draw two characters--it's only fair). As before, I will say it's okay to use generators like Hero Machine but hope you at least try to draw them by hand. If you use a generator, use it for a redesign, so the creativity is still kept (because my characters for instance, were already done in Hero Machine, and likely others who put theirs up).

The deadline for signing up is December 15. After that, I won't have a set date for people to send in art, except that it would be nice to have it here by Christmas (just to keep the holiday spirit, after all).

Okay, now it's time to submit my characters and maybe bite off more than I can chew, art-wise (but it'll be my fault):
Split
Protean
Dragrant
Merry Maiden
Just Plum Awesome
Commodore Tatya (you might want to check the Weapons/Gadgets portion of the bio about the gun)

(Yes, this means I'll draw six characters in this. Hey, it helps me improve my art)

Any other takers?
All the bad things in life only help you appreciate the good even more.
ShastaB24
Freshman

Postby ShastaB24 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:16 pm

So, nobody? I guess I was aiming too high with this, but I was hoping people would be willing to try and give it a shot.
ShastaB24
Freshman

Postby Deadeas » Thu Dec 15, 2011 8:23 pm

Sorry, I'd offer to do something but my lack of any real ability to draw would preclude me from participating. Unless you'd want me to give making pictures of your characters in Fabrica de Herois a shot.
Deadeas
Sophomore

Postby ShastaB24 » Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:17 pm

Well, I did metion in the post that people can use generators, just that I would prefer people at least attempt to actually draw them. But my timeline is now off and I don't think it would work anymore, at least not as one that would be in time for Christmas.
ShastaB24
Freshman

Return to Fan Art & Vids