My Armory, New: 12/15/2011 (OMEGA WATCH)

Moderator: The Hellion

My Armory, New: 12/15/2011 (OMEGA WATCH)

Postby Deadeas » Sun Aug 27, 2006 5:11 pm

Last edited by Deadeas on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:50 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Deadeas
Sophomore

Postby Deadeas » Wed Sep 06, 2006 1:42 pm

Here's some pics I drew.

Deadeas
Sophomore

Postby Dalebert » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:15 pm

That's cool. Lots of attention to detail. You should consider art classes.
Dalebert
Freshman

Postby Deadeas » Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:22 pm

I'm taking Art 1 next semester in High School.
Deadeas
Sophomore

awesome

Postby DonnaTroyFaerie » Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:35 am

I can tell if you hone your craft you will be a great artist. :-) The art classes will come in handy I am sure. You are still at a point where you can get the skills. I hope you get them. :-) I see good things coming from you in the future.
"Sometimes I feel like the Mary Tyler Moore of the Super-Heroine set."- Donna Troy in The New Teen Titans #16"
DonnaTroyFaerie
Prospective Student

Postby Deadeas » Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:07 pm

Deadeas
Sophomore

Postby Deadeas » Mon May 28, 2007 11:24 pm

Boredom struck...
Drake/Iron Crusader: Masterminds - ISC
Aki/Qi: Five Fold Path - ISC
Deadeas
Sophomore

Postby Deadeas » Mon Dec 03, 2007 5:27 pm

A picture I got drawn by a friend on DeviantArt that I colored myself...I'm thinking it like Japanese silk painting, kinda like the art in the game Okami...

Deadeas
Sophomore

Postby Deadeas » Thu Dec 27, 2007 11:28 pm

Drake's grandfathers, Zero Kelvin & Flame Phoenix.

Drake's father Eagle, and his sister/sidekick Sparrow.

The current generation of the Moore family: Kerri (Iron Maiden), Peter (Vanish), Drake (Iron Crusader), and his cousin Lucas (Iron Phoenix).
Deadeas
Sophomore

Postby Deadeas » Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:17 pm

Drake's Armor Variants:

Adamas Armor
Made from an extremely durable crystal and tritanium alloy, the Adamas Armor is nearly invulnerable. Additionally, the small sharp crystal fragments embedded in the armor discourages physical contact. The armor can also alter its own physical makeup, allowing it to regenerate lost pieces of the shell if necessary. Light-based weapons are also useless against the armor, as the numerous crystal shards act as a prism, refracting light and beam-based weaponry and sending it back at its source. Offensively, the user can fire the crystal shards as projectiles. The one drawback to the Adamas Armor is the crystal/metal alloy itself, which will shatter if exposed to sufficiently strong sonic vibrations or if smashed against a tough object.

Sappir Armor
The Sappir Armor's foremost asset is its ability to allow its user to breathe underwater. As the form best equipped for underwater combat, Sappir is usually Drake's way to deal with aquatic opponents. Possessing a powerful aqua-jet propulsion system and metallic scales, the Sappir armor can swim at high speeds and with amazing agility. Sappir can also withstand a remarkable amount of pressure, and its luminescent facemask allows him to see in the darkest of depths (or otherwise dark areas). To attack his opponents, the Sappir has claw-tipped gauntlets and a large chestbeam that fires a gamma radiation blast. As a downside to being an aquatic armor, the Sappir is rendered almost useless out of the water, requiring almost constant exposure to water to keep the user from rapidly suffocating on dry land.

Ruber Armor
The primary trait of the Ruber armor is it's control over gamma radiation, which manifests in a variety of ways. From projecting bolts of the energy, radiating it in all directions, or even firing at the ground to propel the user like a rocket, the gamma-manipulation powers of Ruber can produce a nearly-unlimited range of effects. Apart from this, Ruber is also a highly durable armor, able to endure being thrown through buildings without being slowed. However, Ruber's natural abilities also necessitate care when handling people or other things that do not react well to intense radiation. As Ruber cannot reduce its ambient radiation levels to anything lower than what a Chemo chamber would emit, it cannot directly rescue people or remain in contact with objects for anything longer than a few seconds. Ruber gets around this by using a cement-like substance to cover people and things that it needs to touch. In addition, Ruber itself is vulnerable to things that sheild from radiation, namely lead, cement, or other similar substances. While small amounts of such materials are not a major threat, large amounts over an extended period can kill the armor. This armor is still in the experimental stage.

Pegasus Armor
The Pegasus armor is a giant compared to most of the other armors, standing twelve feet tall. Seeing the demands that happen when facing any villain with super-strength lead Drake to design the Pegasus as a physical powerhouse. Possessing very powerful mimicmusculature, enhanced neural interface, ,and a tritanium/plasteel alloy, Pegasus is rarely matched in raw strength. It's strength is such that the user can create shockwaves simply by smashing the ground or clapping its hands together. Pegasus' powerful legs also allow him to leap several city blocks at a time. In spite of his strengths, they are also his weakness. Built for power instead of speed, Pegasus is at a disadvantage against faster or smaller opponents. This also forces a dependence on his the armor plating, as it is incapable of dodging quickly. Its size also makes it difficult for it to use things most people can use easily. Buildings, especially, are a problem for the Pegasus, since it usually cannot fit through doors or in rooms. Controlling its own strength is also a problem, and much of the damage it causes is often unintentional.

Aurelius Armor
Aurelius is a bio-mechanical armor with liquid metallic skin and complex systems of self-forming organic circuits. Made of liquid metal, Aurelius can reshape its shell into various forms, though it never takes any non-humanoid form for obvious reasons. It also allows him to stretch its shell to almost any extent, allowing it to form something to enable it to glide or float like a hang-glider or parachute and fashion crude weapons with his hands, such as a mace. As Aurelius can melt away from the user to avoid harm, most standard projectile weapons are ineffective against it, and Aurelius will quickly regenerate from any damage taken. The same ability also allows it to escape most forms of capture, such as being held down or tied up. The user also doesn't need to breathe thanks to micro air converters. Aurelius 's reshaping ability allows for it's primary power: made of nanotechnology, Aurelius can merge with and upgrade any technology within reach by spreading over it like liquid, enhancing it far beyond its original design. The size of the device is inconsequential. While merged with a device, the user controls it as they would his own body through a neural link. Through the same principle, Aurelius can also slide across metallic surfaces and travel inside wires. Aurelius is also capable of forming simple constructs from plasma, such as spikes. Aurelius 's weakness is its specialization: being technology-oriented, Aurelius cannot possess biological creatures. Sentient robots are more difficult for the user to control. Aurelius 's liquid-metal composition can work against itself, namely where electrical attacks are concerned. Furthermore, any sort of metal corrosive can upset Aurelius 's delicate internal workings and wreak havoc on its systems.
Deadeas
Sophomore

Postby Deadeas » Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:08 am

Images I made from my new attempt at writing an Apollo Academy story....

The entire Pantheon (to be renamed later) team.
Satoshi, Umi, Kimi, Kerri, Ella, Lux, and Peter.

ImageImageImage
The main villains for the first storyline.
War, Conquest, and Pestilence.
Deadeas
Sophomore

Postby The Hellion » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:37 am

Cool!
Where did you create these guys appearances? They look like Freedom Force skins
The Hellion
Senior

Postby Deadeas » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:43 am

The City Of Heroes standalone character creator, with some add ons installed.

It originally came out as a promotional thing for the Korean launch of COH, but was quickly taken off the internet. Luckily, a friend had downloaded the install file, and saved it. That's how I got a hold of it. I'll link you up, if you want.
Deadeas
Sophomore

Postby The Hellion » Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:57 am

That'd be cool
Looks really nifty, especially war pestilence and conquest!

And of course Lux

Though he looks very serious lol
The Hellion
Senior

Postby Deadeas » Sat Feb 23, 2008 5:02 am

http://www.badgehounds.com/CCC_Setup.exe

There's the link, friends. Be warned, it's kinda in Korean....Here's a link to change it into English: http://www.atomicthinktank.com/viewtopic.php?t=14041

lol Lux is putting on for the picture. :p
Deadeas
Sophomore

Next

Return to Fan Art & Vids