Hi! im new..

Get acquainted with your fellow Pride High fans.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Hi! im new..

Postby Strato101 » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:29 pm

Im shawn a 17 year old student in south florida and have a real intrest in sifi, comic books, and anime. I end up coming up with characters all the time and i never have a place to put them (really wish i could draw!) up so im really happy i found this place. I already have them written up so i will get them right after this. umm so ya dont be a stranger:)
Strato101
Prospective Student

Postby Sage » Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:51 am

Welcome to Pride Comics and I hope you like it!

Characters are always fun and so is adapting them to other universes lol. One of my characters is an adapted product as well. Explore the boards and have fun!!

Again, welcome!
Sage
Sophomore

Postby The Hellion » Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:12 am

Heya
Welcome to the boards, enjoy the area, read a few fics, post yer characters etc.
If there's anything you want to know just shoot me a PM (you know how to send a PM dontcha, just click your finger and type - - - - sorry couldn't resist the reference).

Anyway Hope you have a blast here

Its a nifty place
The Hellion
Senior

Postby Perihelion » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:17 am

As a past Fort Lauderdale resident and huge scifi, fantasy anime geek... i welcome you :) Take some time to read thru the threads and get to know us. There are some incredible people to meet and some great fiction and RP to read.
Perihelion
Freshman

Postby Darkness1 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:19 am

Hey, nice to have you here anime scifi and all other dorky subjects are welcomed with open arms and soon to be beer tankards :D

I'm Darkness the brit, and I hope you enjoy it here as we have punch and cookies for everyone! :P But seriously hope you like it!
Darkness1
Sophomore

Postby Oni » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:02 pm

=D Hiyas~ Youve already got the little official welcom here but here it is again ^_^ good to have ya with us

Im Oni, one of the only active girls over here ^_^ pleasure to meet you
Oni
Sophomore

Postby Strato101 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:14 pm

Aww thanx guys!.. and GIRL! i feel really welcome and reading all of this will take me a little while, but i think is should do it to get to know the characters a little better :D
Strato101
Prospective Student

Postby TailsofElements » Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:24 pm

Yay! A fellow nonartist to vent about not being able to draw and discuss our thousands of characters. I'm the loving crazy person. Nice to meet ya.
TailsofElements
Junior

Return to Member Introductions