umm Hi

Get acquainted with your fellow Pride High fans.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

umm Hi

Postby QPuff » Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:08 pm

Got the mail saying my account was activated so yayyyyy, I was very impatient and bouncing on my chair waiting to get the mail...I had lots of sugar :lol:

It's a long story on how I found the place but I've been reading things on the forum since 6:00pm my time which was 5 hours ago. :oops:

I love pride high, Just stumbled upon it and well it got me quickly hooked.

Interest, hobbies, Well I'm an amateur writer, i love reading basically anything, books, encyclopedia's, dictionary's in foreign languages, comics, comics and more comics, can I draw ? Noooooooooooooo, Do I try and fail ? Yesssssssssss :P

I don't watch a lot of t.v. anymore, Used to be a tv fanatic when buffy, angel. charmed, farscape and wishbone were on.

Lately I've been watching movies from the 1930's and up.

I help moderate a glbt or is it glbtqqi now ? chat room. Since it's quiet with the holidays I find myself surfing and rambling during my long shift as I am right now :wink:

Well that's my intro for now
:)
I'm a witch what can I tell you ?
QPuff
Prospective Student

Postby Ravenheart » Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:13 pm

Well welcome to the forum. Don't be shy about writing fanfics, just make sure you have permission first, and enjoy your stay. Welcome to join the RPs too sfter awhile.
Cyan/Mystica (No squad)- "My magic might be black but my heart is pure"

Nora/Cytech (No squad)- "I don't play around, I fight to win" [subject to change,lol]
Ravenheart
Sophomore

Postby Darkness1 » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:52 am

Yeah always ask permission via pm first if you're going to write a fic with someone else's character, though in general most will have no problem as long as they stay in character.

And don't worry plenty of comics fans on here, I suppose it's something of a must. So pull up a chair, have a few beers and enjoy yourself. :D
Darkness is merely a cloak for my Pets.
Darkness1
Sophomore

Postby Oni » Sat Dec 19, 2009 2:36 pm

:3 Welcome aboard then dear. No promises that we dont bite (cause some of us do) we just dont bite hard :3 (usually)

As the others said before me, if you have permission for the characters knock your socks off and go ahead and write. Most people here are all too happy to see their characters put t use and whipped into shape

:D Hope you have fun here
Oni
Sophomore

Postby QPuff » Sat Dec 19, 2009 3:17 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :D

I'm having fun here already. Although I'm a bit Rp and Fanfic rusty so I hope I can get into the swing of things. I'm anal (no pun intended) when it comes to getting permission, I've seen to many deviant art fights on youtube to learn it's so not a road to go down when you don't ask permission or tell the creator anything :lol:
I'm a witch what can I tell you ?
QPuff
Prospective Student

Return to Member Introductions