Hallo, Guys!!

Get acquainted with your fellow Pride High fans.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Hallo, Guys!!

Postby NikoKao » Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:27 am

Hallo everyone!! I'm Niko n' am from Venezuela just like Prince Blanche, something that makes me happy not being the only one from my contry to know this great place, oh god that's sound so corny or was just me? I'm in my early 20s like most of the people I read until now.

I'm Leo, like Fics, Pop/Rock music (specially t.A.T.u), Anime, Cartoons, Manga, Comics, I'm really on the Hero's thing since two months now I just can stop Thinking/Dreaming/Talking about them n' that's making my friends uncomfotable, poor them hehehe.

I self-proclaimed the #1 LATIN fan of Jorge/Kid Mischief n' that's 'cause I love Empath (yeah that goes for Cam too).

I like write fanfictions n' I'm kinda new in RP but I'm looking foward to begin to do it with ya guys, I had readed some of the stuff in RP Corner n' ya're AWESOME, I'm really wanna get to know ya all, I have already two ideas for two characters (yeah, one is a empath¬¬) that I'm dying to get done.

Oh right, a small warning I have this little slang to change the words "you, your, yours" for "ya, yar, yars", that's my thing hehehe, n' I'm a little rustic in my lexicon, :oops: something that bothers me sometimes.

SO I'm the new-new guy in school n' please take care of me :wink:

Ahhh, I'm mostly gay since the last time I check :lol:
NikoKao
Prospective Student

Postby The Hellion » Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:50 am

Welcome to the boards
Empaths are great fun, aren't they?
Enjoy your stay! If you need any help or have any questions im just a PM away
The Hellion
Senior

Postby NikoKao » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:26 am

thanks Hellion
I will
;) ;) always love with the heart open ;) ;)
;) ;) in the fall of the night;) ;)
;) ;) on the board upright ;) :(
NikoKao
Prospective Student

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:13 am

*roused from his lethargic half-sleep result of a little too much drinking and a little too much Adele* Huh, so I am NOT alone in the world? IS THIS REAL LIFE OR JUST A FANTASY?! *exaggeratedly dramatic posing* Now that the ham actor in me is quelled momentarily....

Hola NikoKao ^^ Me alegra saber que no estoy tan forever alone en el mundo y no soy el unico venezolano en este foro ^^ Chamo, he tenido la necesidad de hablar como siempre hablo por aqui y nunca he podido porque los demas no me entienden, asi que saber que puedo hablar con alguien en español me deja como diciendo "nawebonaj lo deseo" asi pero fuerte @_@

Hope you enjoy the stay here, the talk, the RPs, the fics (which reminds me I have a few different things to work around) and such. It's a nice place, people generally get along and if you need anything we're all just a PM away ^^
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby NikoKao » Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:33 pm

*Oh, yes; I'm just a result of yar lethargic half-sleep state, huuuu* whispering a ghostly buh! *Not just kidding hehehe*

Gracias Prince Blanche y eso suena a que estuviste guardando eso desde hace mucho tiempo hehehe
NikoKao
Prospective Student

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:36 pm

Oh Lord I knew it, the voices in my head are back, NOOOOOOO!! *running and babbling like a victorian madwoman*

Es que vergación marico yo lo que necesito es alguien que al menos hable el mismo idioma por estos lares, marmota sea con tener que guardarme el slang y todo ._____. Pero bueh, ya tendremos tiempo para interactuar mas y eso ^^
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby NikoKao » Sun Nov 27, 2011 4:37 pm

*It's Ok, everything gonna be just fine* try to sound soothing *is a small insanity, what's the wosrt thing that could happen* a dark shape with a sickle at hand stand beside me.

Entiendo hehehe :) well, see ya around
Last edited by NikoKao on Wed Nov 30, 2011 5:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
NikoKao
Prospective Student

Postby candyman1989 » Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:57 pm

Welcome. :)
candyman1989
Junior

Postby NikoKao » Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:30 pm

Es tu mir leid! (sorry!) guys that I was kinda gone for so time, I was in a dangerous quest, with dangerous beasts n' evil creatures, wtih puzzles n' mysteries, with evil villanes which wanted to murdered me, that means FAMILY HOLIDAYS, well with that out I wanna say GLÜCKLICHES NEUES JAHR ALLEN/HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE
NikoKao
Prospective Student

Postby ShastaB24 » Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:00 pm

Happy New Year to you, too.

Or is it... Happy Year of the Apocalypse! (Dramatic music)
All the bad things in life only help you appreciate the good even more.
ShastaB24
Freshman

Return to Member Introductions