The Transgender Group

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

The Transgender Group

Postby ShastaB24 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:10 pm

This takes place before Thanksgiving and is set up in Developing a Sense of Self Part 3 here. Keep in mind this is before Thanksgiving break.

Amber slipped timidly into the room. There were some people chattering to each other, but she didn’t see Vince. Where was he? He said he’d be there. Nervously, she sat down on a couch. Hopefully he’d show up soon.
All the bad things in life only help you appreciate the good even more.
ShastaB24
Freshman

Postby Sage » Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:52 pm

Roberto stalked into the room. He wasn't transsexual, but after a rather biting comment he made unknowingly, the counselor thought it would be great for him to sit through a meeting. He sat down and crossed his arms, beginning to wonder if he would be considered a transsexual if he liquefied his body enough to develop breasts. He'd done it on a covert mission once, but it might have been a point of interest. Of course, no one could see his well-meaning thoughts behind his nonchalant glower at the other wall.
Sage
Sophomore

Postby Huw » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:02 pm

Alana peeked into the door and slowly walked in. She was trying her best not to bring attention to herself, but the loud grouds that Peter made from her backpack made her presence known all too well. When she took a seat, she pulled the creature from her bag and froze its body in front of her feet.

"Enjoy the conference." she told Peter before pulling out a large ball of yarn and knitting needles. She began to knit intensely as Peter growled at her feet.
Huw
Freshman

Postby Ravenheart » Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:37 pm

*Cyan sat in the front flipping through one of her older magic tomes and listening to the idle chatter*
Cyan/Mystica (No squad)- "My magic might be black but my heart is pure"

Nora/Cytech (No squad)- "I don't play around, I fight to win" [subject to change,lol]
Ravenheart
Sophomore

Postby ScarletWidow » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:30 pm

Rachel breathed in deply as she strutted gently into the room. It took all of her willpower to not shrink down run away. This was her first meeting, and she'd never liked going to these sorts of groups. There was always someone who looked absolutely perfect, and it was a doubly likely possibility when you were in a school with superpowers. But still, the couselor suggaested it very strongly after the fight she'd gotten herself into. And so here she was, trying her best to not be noticed and yet not look weak. There was always the chance that someone was in here for malicious and disingenuous reasons and she was not going to make it look like she was an easy target.

She took a spot and unintentionally leaned her head back, staring at room's lights and breathing heavily. Before snapping out of it a splitsecond later and staring ahead. Randomly pulling cards out of her sleeve and slipping them back in. Slight of hand was always a good way to get rid of nervous energy.
ScarletWidow
Prospective Student

Postby Sage » Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:49 pm

"So, when does this start?" Roberto asked. He realized his tone might have been misleading. He wasn't in that much of a hurry to leave at all, but he hated to sit in a room full of nervous people and not talk. It would make him nervous.
Sage
Sophomore

Postby ShastaB24 » Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:25 pm

Amber looked around. Still no Vince. She sighed. What was she going to say?

"Just start the meeting," George said from a chair leg.

Amber cleared her throat lightly, hoping that the others would hear her. "Hi. I'm Amber. My friend was supposed to be here to help me with this, but..." She looked down at her hands.

"Have them introduce themselves," George prodded. "Maybe ask a question to break the ice."

"Um, let's go around the room and introduce ourselves... if you want to. Also... what's your favorite band?" Amber said. "I'll go first. I'm Amber. I'm a freshman. I like Pink Floyd." She felt so small, but George would not take control to make it easy for her.
ShastaB24
Freshman

Postby Sage » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:00 pm

Finally, Roberto sighed to himself. "Roberto Cortez. Sophomore," he decided that the Original Broadway Cast was not a band or even a musical artist, so he shrugged. "N.E.R.D.," he answered, omitting that he thought that Pharell Williams was God's gift to mankind.
Sage
Sophomore

Postby Ravenheart » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:08 pm

"Impressive" *Cyan muttered to Rachel before whispering her levitation spell and barrowing a few of Rachel's cards, one being the Queen of Hearts. Returning the cards the same way she'd opprorated them she turned towards Amber* "Cyan Nightbloom, Sophomore. My favorite band would be the Hexens, mine"
Cyan/Mystica (No squad)- "My magic might be black but my heart is pure"

Nora/Cytech (No squad)- "I don't play around, I fight to win" [subject to change,lol]
Ravenheart
Sophomore

Postby ScarletWidow » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:39 pm

Rachel breathed deeply, alowing herself to crack a wry smile at Cyan before saying (in the most confident voice she could muster), "Rachel. Sophmore. My Chemical Romance."
ScarletWidow
Prospective Student

Postby Huw » Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:27 pm

Alana looked down at Peter and frowned. She had thought that since Peter was composed of both female and male animal parts it was only logical to take the rabbit to this group, despite Nollan's protest. She now realized it would be impossible for the creature to introduce himself to the class. Placing her knitting materials in her bag, Alana pointed to the rabid animal at her foot.

"Peter is not enrolled, but favors the music of Nanne Grönvall." she stared blankly at the students and pointed a finger to herself "Alana Luton, Sophmore year, currently Moxy Fruvous"
Huw
Freshman

Postby candyman1989 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:09 am

“Travis ‘Smith’, sophomore and no comment.”

It’s funny how Travis somehow manages to pronounce the apostrophes that sflank his last name but he does.
candyman1989
Junior

Postby ShastaB24 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:40 pm

"Well." Amber shuffled in her seat. "I was wondering, uh, what you would like to see this group be."
ShastaB24
Freshman

Postby ScarletWidow » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:03 pm

Rachel sighed audibly, not wanting to be the first one to speak. But she knew that this first issue had to breached. "Well, first off, I think that everyone needs to agree that what happens in here stays in here. No gossiping about it outside. Under any circumstances. For safety if nothing else."
ScarletWidow
Prospective Student

Postby Sage » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:57 pm

"I agree with Rachel... I mean, I haven't got anything to hide, but still." He shrugged, properly engaged and losing whatever indifference he had a moment ago. "And no insults. Can't have insults." Glamour would probably give him extra points for bringing that one up. Of course, given Rachel's rule, he wouldn't be able to tell her. What a fix.
Sage
Sophomore

Next

Return to RP Corner