The Klaakith-Wistil War (open to anybody)

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Jan 10, 2010 6:27 pm

"Talk about boredom now..." Ofelia said to herself as she sat, not finding anything else to do. She had spent far too much time fighting; not that she didn't like it, of course, but it could be tiring.

"You could always try to help youir fellow comrades, or doing omething invariably good..." her book said to her.

"I only reserve that for when I'm bored and there are no abominations to do" Ofelia responded with a yawn. She looked over at Desiderio, who just seemed to be trying to relax but being unsuccessful. She then turned over to look at Tatya, who seemed more successful at that, but still looked at the sky like thinking about something. "Besides, it doesn't seem they need much helping right now"
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby ShastaB24 » Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:27 pm

Awesome sideled up to Grant. "Dude, creepy book lady totally digs me."

Grant narrowed his eyes at Awesome. "Yeah? How do you figure?"

"She kissed me."

"And what did you do right before that?"

"I think I saved her, or something."

Grant sighed. "I don't think the kiss was romantic."

Mia went to get a drink of water and caught a glimpse of herself in the reflection. No hair, and her face looked like it had seen better days. She touched the scars, wondering why she hadn't healed completely.

Tatya absently grabbed some pebbles and began rubbing them in her fingers. Could these-- she thought. But no, they couldn't be replacement ammo. She stood up and walked over to the Klaakith commander. "We need to find out what we're doing next," she said.

The commander pointed to a rise in the distance. "Down that way, there is a supply station. We intended to go there, but I have been informed that the Wistils have taken it."

"No supplies?" Tatya asked. "But we only have food for the night, and I am out of ammunition in my gauntlets."

"I think the best option," the commander said, "is to send someone back to Earth. It is the most safe option, as the Wistils have the locations of all our supply depots."

"We should send somebody, then. Do you have a ship?"

"Damaged and unable to be used. We need to send somebody who can survive out there, or else find a different transportation method."

Tatya looked over at Ofelia. "She uses magic. Try using her."
All the bad things in life only help you appreciate the good even more.
ShastaB24
Freshman

Re: The Klaakith-Wistil War (open to anybody)

Postby ShastaB24 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:20 am

Anybody on board if I try to continue this one? I mean, we don't have all the people involved from it still active, but it would be nifty to finish the story. I could start a new chapter with a time jump, and mentioning that the characters not carrying over were dispersed elsewhere or were switched out with reinforcements from Earth.
All the bad things in life only help you appreciate the good even more.
ShastaB24
Freshman

Previous

Return to RP Corner