Society of The Red Akita

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:43 am

"Oh don't worry about those, we have a truly logical mind among us" Noah said, mostly referring about Veronica but dropping the theme for the moment, at least. "And the second is because we didn't know of that small part........ so if you could tell us, please?" Noah said then.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:48 am

"Simple! I really wanted to be the OB/GYN to work on his mother you see I so wanted to study his parts! I have been desiring figuring out how exactly something as impossible as those phantom limbs could possibly exist! SO I am going to use very special laser to cut them from his body!" The man said.
"Why should Northstar have all the fun?"-Hulkling
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:40 am

"·.......gee and here I thought Dr. Kolbe was horrid" Veronica said slightly nauseated. "You don't really think we'll let you do that to our friend, do you?" she added then in a daring voice, her eyes starting to glow in blue light.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Mon Oct 05, 2009 6:18 pm

"You can't really do anything against me they are desingned to stop science based powers!" Tao Zu said.
"Why should Northstar have all the fun?"-Hulkling
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:06 pm

"Well......... would they stop magic based powers?" Noah asked then, his eyes also starting shifting colors, preparing to cast an spell to try and release them from that state. He just hoped that his suposition was true...
Prince Blanche
Senior

Previous

Return to RP Corner