Society of The Red Akita

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Society of The Red Akita

Postby Animal boy » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:42 pm

Six people were dressed in red and seemed to be headed for the school, they were going to get back at the one who took their lives away. The leader held a picture of a boy with no hand holding up a black belt.

Poseidon Prep

Joel was walking around the school, he had broken up amicably Ewan, who was more distant now. So now he felt the time was now to get back in the game.
"Why should Northstar have all the fun?"-Hulkling
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:03 pm

Veronica walked around the campus, dressed in a rather... interesting outfit composed of a black sweater with one arm cut off, a a black and white halter top, a black miniskirt that was smaller on one side than the other, and black, black stockings and knee-high boots (one white, one black). Somehow, she pulled it up nicely and looked good on it.

The girl looked at Joel as she saw him approaching. "Hey there" she said then, waving with her usually seen smile on her face.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Mr. Banana » Thu Mar 26, 2009 6:24 pm

Sitting on top of the small stone ledge that elevated the gardens from the cement ground people were walking on, a seemingly uninterested half-elf plucked away on his guitar quietly. His head, however, lifted a bit in curiosity, his currently single visible eye looking through strands of hair at their new 'guests'.

Claus let out a sigh; impossible to decipher whether if it was out of annoyance or tiredness. He reluctantly rose from the small stone ledge he was sitting on, and made his way to were Veronica stood, a hand in his pocket while the other held the guitar over his shoulder, earphones now resting around his neck, and head hung down slightly, his bangs covering a good deal of his face.
Mr. Banana
Sophomore

Postby Prince Blanche » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:20 pm

"Hey Claus. Didn't notice you were there before..." Veronica said as she turned away from Joel for a moment to properly look at the half-elf. She then noticed he seemed rather... either annoyed, or tired. "Any problem?" she asked then.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Mr. Banana » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:43 pm

"Nuthin' outside of the usual..." Claus shrugged, "Phone call from my Pops, is all... Something I'd really rather forget." He groaned.

"Anyways," The half-elf shook his head slightly and looked up at this 'Joel' person, his face no longer hidden by his bangs, "Who's your friend?"
Mr. Banana
Sophomore

Postby Prince Blanche » Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:57 pm

"Cale, this is Joel. Joel, this is Cael" Veronica said pointing at wach boy respectively. "He's been in the school for quite long and is in Five Fold Path, just... well... exactly where have you been for so long?" the gynoid added then, first speaking to Cael and then turning to Joel.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Kagekaze » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:48 pm

Joshua was walking along, rather lonely as Alexander had left for home and he had been kicked out of his dorm for reassigning for the time being. So when he saw the group of people in red, he felt a prickle on the back of his neck. "I guess something interesting is going to happen very... Is that Veronica? And who are thoes other people?" Joshua went for the immediate distraction instead of the one to come. "Hey Vero, hey people I don't know!"
Kagekaze
Freshman

Postby Prince Blanche » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:53 pm

"Hey Joshua" Veronica said. "These are Claus and Joel, just so you know" she added then, introducing the boys accompanying her. "Where's Alexander? I haven't seen him recently..."
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Kagekaze » Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:00 pm

"Oh," Joshua face fell into mopey mode "He went back home, he decided that it was best if he went back to working with his Dad." His face suddenly brightened back up, "But I heard that there will be a new student soon. SOOOOO maybe I could be best friends with him!" Joshau gave a dopey smile.
Kagekaze
Freshman

Postby Animal boy » Fri Mar 27, 2009 9:06 am

"Hey Vero! Pleased to meet you Claus, Josh" Joel said.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:01 pm

"Ok then..." Veronica said after hearing what Joshua said about the new student. "Errrmmm... do you know if that student will be a boy or a girl? I need to get my cameras ready..." she added then, right after Joel spoke.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:09 pm

"i'll crush them!" Joel said.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Fri Mar 27, 2009 1:27 pm

"Oh, you're not spoiling my fun again" Veronica said to Joel, although she was mostly being playful. Mostly. "Besides, if ther eis any problem with them I'll also know, those cameras can save lives!"
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:42 pm

"They can also ruin them! You know what would happen if faculty saw those tapes if me, Tommy, and Noah didn't destroy them?!" Joel said.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Kagekaze » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:10 pm

"I think it may be a guy, I really don't know. Sorry..." Joshua smiled and then remembered the people in red. "Hey, do you know who the red people outside are?"
Kagekaze
Freshman

Next

Return to RP Corner