Society of The Red Akita

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Prince Blanche » Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:17 pm

"Not quite, but it's just a litle thing. I don't need my hands or feet to cast spells" Noah said to Jordan, before opening his mouth and unleashing a ball of black fire from it against the other boy. He then muttered another spell to release himself.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:07 pm

"I knew that!" Jordan said and backflipped out of the way.

"Wow I didn't know you could breathe fire darling!" Tommy said as he fought against Karen who seemed to be able to use the movements of animals against him.
"Why should Northstar have all the fun?"-Hulkling
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:36 pm

"Oh no, it's not breathing fire, it's just my normal spell......." Noah said still struggling to release himself. "What did you bind me with?" Noah asked then to Jordan.

Meanwhile Veronica threw Tyler to the floor and got on top of him before punching him repeatedly in the face.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sun Oct 04, 2009 2:42 pm

"NOthing!" He said.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:42 pm

"I meant, how could you do this?" Noah added, still looking for a way to release himself. He then muttered a few words in lilim language and, once again, released a blast of flames in direction to Jordan, but when the boy avoided it, the lilim just focused, his eyes completely black as he spoke again. "Aym, answer my calling, let the flames I conjured burn away my enemy*" the lilim said, and the flames he had invoked suddenly started taking on other forms, these ones of birds that flew around Jordan and started circling him.

((*=Spoken in lilim language))
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sun Oct 04, 2009 3:47 pm

"A joint lock! Jujitsu is all about them!" Jordan said.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:16 pm

Noah listened to Jordan, but also had to focus to direct the birds against him. The firebirds started moving faster and closing on Jordan, before becoming a small tornado of black fire around him that just kept closing on him.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:06 pm

Karen then came running to defend her friend she seemed to be using crane style and and seemed to be pecking at something, in truth her crane aura was swallowing the firebirds, letting nature take its course unseen to everyone except Tommy and then Karen burped some ember fly out from a foot above her head.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:33 pm

"Aim, lend me your power once again, let your unholy flames manifest and consume them!" Noah said in lilim language, a magical circle forming on the floor under both of them but going unnoticed, at least before a pillar of flames bursted from it. This spell was taking most of Noah's energy but he hoped it would work.

Meanwhile, Veronica decided that she had punched Tyler enough and jumped from him, trying to go help the others.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sun Oct 04, 2009 5:41 pm

Joel kept fighting Karl and winning, "Give it up Karl you won't win!" he said.

"OH yeah well how about you try this!" He said and used a taser to shock Joel and he fell unconscious "SOciety of the Red Akita we're done here! Let's go!" he barked and all of the others jumped out of the conditions they were in and threw a red pebble down and they disappeared in a puff of smoke, taking Joel with them.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:57 pm

"Tell me please that they didn't just disappear on us? No matter how contrary to reality it is?" Veronica said sighing before going to help Noah.

"We have to find them! Who knows what they might do to Joel..." Noah said then.

"Does anybody know whatever place those guys might have gone to?" Veronica asked.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:08 pm

"Well first of all we have to figure out who could have given those guys their powers because they obviously never had them before" Tommy said.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:10 pm

".........true" Veronica said. "Do you think it might have been because of that mad scientist you met the last time? You know, the blonde buxom weirdo?" Veronica asked.

"It's an option, but I'm not sure" Noah said once he was finally free from the bind. "Any other ideas of who could have done it?" Noah asked to the others.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:15 pm

"Not an Ashton's style" Tommy shook his head "We should cross-reference rogue plastic surgeons"
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:38 pm

"I know, I know" Noah said.

"Let me see, if I can find more information" Veronica said. "I just need to get online, it won't take long... you just keep checking on what other doctors it might be"
Prince Blanche
Senior

PreviousNext

Return to RP Corner