Society of The Red Akita

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Animal boy » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:42 pm

Veronica kept looking online until she found one that sounded promising: Tao zu, banned from all surgical practices due to his habit of killing those that were extremely unusual and studying them, his last known clinic of practice: Dallas Texas.
"Why should Northstar have all the fun?"-Hulkling
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:48 pm

"Ok, I think I found the person. Surprisingly it's not our kind mad scientist friend" Veronica said. "Some guy clled Tao Zu. Has a pretty morbid past, killing some subjects who were extremely unusual in order to study them........ banned from all surgical practices for that. His last known clinic of practice is somewhere in Dallas, Texas" the gynoid added.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sun Oct 04, 2009 9:49 pm

"That's JOel's hometown!" Tommy said.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:01 pm

"Ok. Do you want to go right now and pay that doctor a visit?" Veronica asked then to Tommy, her eyes glowing in white as she seemed ready to make a portal. Noah also waited for Tommy to respond.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:03 pm

"Yeah..." Tommy said.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:18 pm

"Ok, then just wait for a moment, s'il vous plaît" Veronica said before muttering "Sermo!", making a portal manifest in front of them. "Whoever wants to enter is welcome" she added before walking to the portal and entering it.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:26 pm

Noah, Tommy, Veronica, Joshua, Nate, and Sean were all suddenly caught in a frozen time trap.

A Chinese man with a lined face and a white beard the said "I mean really did you people think that I wouldn't have come with traps for pest like you?"
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:46 pm

Oh yay, I can't even get sarcasm out Veronica thought as she heard the man speaking... ...........and my nose is starting to itch just on the worst moment possible for it to do so.....
Last edited by Prince Blanche on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sun Oct 04, 2009 10:48 pm

"Tea?" The man asked he snapped his fingers and their heads were unfrozen but their bodies remained still.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:01 pm

"No thank you, I prefer beer" Veronica said when she heard the man although she had a rather... scornful tone on her voice.

"Excuse me friend..... could you tell me if you have any relationship with some group called the Society of the Red Akita?" Noah asked then.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:29 pm

"Veronica!" Tommy said reproachfully.

"Relationship?! I created the whole Society and gave those fools their powers to prove one of my hypotheses as correct!" the man said.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:09 am

Veronica rolled her eyes. Sometimes people didn't understand good jokes, even though they were true....

"Anyway, can you tell us more of them? Like... what was that hypothesis about?" Noah asked.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Mon Oct 05, 2009 12:45 am

"Easy, it is way too complicated for young minds like yours to understand! Anyways they came to me because they were seeking revenged, the person they were talking about had powers and they desired powers of their own, I wouldn't have done it if it weren't for my hypotesis!" the man said.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:28 am

Veronica seemed about to retort to what the man, but Noah spoke before she had the chance to.

"Ok, sounds... reasonably as expected. So did it confirm that great hypothesis of yours?" Noah asked. His eyes flickered momentarily in black, as he attempted to use his powers to make the man explain them more about the society and the hypothesis (the latter mostly out of personal curiosity), but hoped the man didn't notice (it was already difficult since the man seemed to have quite a bit of willpower.... he needed to be subtle not to be noticed)
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:33 am

"I really meant it about the hypothesis it has to do with logarithms and algorithms and such only a truly logical being would understand! And If you want to know the full story about those kids you should ask them! And besides you haven't even asked about why I want that very interesting boy they brought me!" The man said
Animal boy
Senior

PreviousNext

Return to RP Corner