The Refuge of Sinners

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

The Refuge of Sinners

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:09 am

?

Inside a beautifully ornate room, a young woman kneeled on the ground in front of a crystal coffin, praying. She was blond, very pale, had red eyes and crimson lips, and was dressed in a nun's outfit... although no sane nun would ever wear an outfit like hers, as it was rather revealing. But the most important feature was the pair of pure white wings on her back, extended despite not being used... she looked like an angel, despite definitely not being one; she was a lilim, a demon, succubus...

In front of the lilim, inside the coffin, laid the body of another young girl, one with dark brown hair and relatively dark, tan skin. She wore a pure white dress, very long and modest, and had an almost unnatural beauty... even in death, she looked just as when she was alive, her body uncorrupted and pure.

The lilim admired the coffin with the girl inside of it, praying, but was interrupted as the doors of the room opened, and an aged woman with a serene expression entered through it, dressed in a much more realistic nun outfit.

"Reverend Mother" the woman sad to the lilim, who slowly turned to look at her despite not moving much from her position. "The Suore are ready, and all the preparations are finished. We may start now with the process of Purification" she said then.

"Very well..." the lilim said. Getting up and giving a last look to the girl in the coffin, she (quite reluctanty) started walking away from her and towards the nun. "In such case, let's begin. I've been waiting for so long to finally do it... I know she would be happy of knowing that, today, our dream will come true" she added then, speaking about the girl in the coffin, before letting the nun get out of the room in order to start the Purification.

Poseidon prep:

Noah was walking in diretion towards the common room, not paying much attention to the people that passed next to him. He was a bit taller than usual, apparently having grown a small bit... at this rate he would beocme a giant at some point. As the boy reached the common room, he sat in one of the couches, just in time to see Veronica bursting in the room, seemingly disturbed by something.

"Guys...umm..." Veronica said, addressing... well, everyone inside the common room at the moment. "Uh, have you... huh.... has any of you, um, has any of you noticed anything weird in the city?"

"Weird? Like waht?" Noah asked.

"Oh, I dunno.... skies flickering with red light, blood dripping out of walls, strange ominous chanting coming out of nowhere, weird symbols appear in the air, animals acting erratic, nuns from a local convent setting up an stripclub.... has any of you noticed any of those thing lately?" the gynoid said then.
Last edited by Prince Blanche on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:55 am

"Darling why are your people here?" Tommy asked as he came into the room and kissed Noah on the cheek.
"Why should Northstar have all the fun?"-Hulkling
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Mar 29, 2009 11:56 am

"My people?" Noah asked, confused. "What makes you think demons are causing this? It could be anything..." he said then, though with little conviction.

"Well, stripper nuns are pretty much a giveaway lilim must be involved in some way..." Veronica said. Noah sighed and said "Well, true..."
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Kagekaze » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:42 pm

"Hey guys!" Jishua yelled as he dragged hi new "friend" along with him, "This is Recca! Say hi to everyone Recca!"

The small boy lookeds up pleadingly at Veronica, "Please make him let go of me." Recca returned hia attention to ulling himself away from the taller boy.
Kagekaze
Freshman

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Mar 29, 2009 12:56 pm

Veronica looked at Joshua and Recca with an amused look. "Pleased to meet you, Recca. Je suis Veronica" the gynoid said then, extended her hand.

"Hi..." Noah said, waving at the boy. "I'm Noah, and this is Tommy" he added then, introducing himself and his boyfriend.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Kagekaze » Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:23 pm

Recca smiled back in brilliance before finally deciding he was fed up with Joshua holding on to him, strings sprung out of his hand attaching to one of the over-sized things on his back.

Giving them a tug a turtle shaped puppet that was taller then him came out from the wrapping and pulled Joshua off of him. "There, much better."
Kagekaze
Freshman

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:14 pm

Both Veronica and Noah stared at Recca and Joshuia, with both of them having surprised looks. The gynoid seemed particularly surprised; the demon, more curious than surprised.

"I... wasn't expecting that..." Veronica said.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Kagekaze » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:10 pm

"What? Puppets?" Recca asked,"I've got five of them, thats how I fight." He imedediately jumped on the turtles back, "This thing can move at average human walking speed so don't go speeding anywhere unless you want to get grabbed by strings."
Kagekaze
Freshman

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:16 pm

"Well... would that be effective against someone like me?" Veronica asked, suddenly teleporting behind Recca.

"Uhmm... Vero" Noah said. "Ddin't you say something about, you know, weird things, weird symbols, red skies, blood, stripper nuns..."

"So?" The gynoid asked.

"Well... if they are really lilim or other demons demons doing that, well... I guess we should better not leave it unatended..." Noah said then.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Kagekaze » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:05 pm

"No I suppose it wouldn't" Recca laughed, "So what is all of this I'm hearing about a lilim?"
Kagekaze
Freshman

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:20 pm

"Well, we're actually not sure, it's only guessing..." Veronica said. "You see, weird things were happening in the city while I was out. You know, blood dripping out of the walls, animals looking afraid, symbols appearing in the air... and the nuns of a convent opened an strip club. While it is only a theory, we suppose there might be demonic intervention in here.... or specifically, lilim"

"My people are known for doings things like these when ored..." Noah added then, mostly talking to himself.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby TailsofElements » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:45 pm

"Surprisingly enough I don't know much about demons..." Marco commented from behind Vero, "By the way, I like the look of the back of your head. Very unique. Hey Noah, would you mind sharing some demon knowledge or would my brain esplode*?"

*Yes, that is esplode. Best word ever.
TailsofElements
Junior

Postby Kagekaze » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:52 pm

Recca sighed, "This guy just shows up everywhere doesn't he," Turning towards the incubus he said quite loudly, "I don't think his boyfriend would like that very much Marco." Before attaching strings to Marco's head and pulling him away from anyone away from the danger of his information leeching lips.
Kagekaze
Freshman

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:54 pm

"Only if it is by telling, because my lips are reserved... and a sudden rush of demonic knowledge can be quite detrimental for a normal human" Noah said with a friendly smile. He didn't mind much Marco saying that, although he did get quite surprised and uncomfortable, not to mention he right now was blushing and getting to colors unable to be seen in humans.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Kagekaze » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:11 pm

"Told you his boyfriend wouldn't like it."

Even though Recca was sure that Marco was one of the most annoying people he had ever met, he had to admit his straightforwardness was kind of refreshing from normal wordplay. Which meant that the kid was growing on him. "Damn it, Marco!" Recca said to himself rather silently, so that no one could hear him say it.

"Did I just say that out loud?" This he said a little too loud.
Kagekaze
Freshman

Next

Return to RP Corner