The Refuge of Sinners

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Prince Blanche » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:55 pm

The brown haired Enochian blushed even more now, stepping back a few steps. He didn't know if Marco was talking to him, but didn't seem to want to know. "I don't know anything, I swear! He's the one who knows everything! I just followed because.... they promised to help me with... something..." he said then, while pointing at the white haired Enochian.

Veronica looked at the brown haird Enochian. "Well, that at least saves us from wasting some time..." she said then, mostly to herself.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby TailsofElements » Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:26 pm

"Oh bother," Marco groaned, "Well he should stay around anyways cause I can guess he's attracted to me." Marco winked at the man. "Come here whitey." Marco pulled the white haired boy up and kissed him firm on the lips searching his mind for the reason they were here and what they were up to. He let go of him a minute later before falling back and holding his head in pain. "That's a little much right there."
TailsofElements
Junior

Postby Prince Blanche » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:43 pm

"W-w-what!?" the brown haired young man said, almost falling backwards. "T-that's n-n-not true!" he added then, more embarrassed than anything else, before accidentally stumbling on Arc-en-Ciel. "S-s-s-s-sorry..." the Enochian said then, blushing even more now.

The white haired Enochian, meanwhile, seemed about to throw up by the time Marco stopped kissing him. Veronica couldn't contain an small laugh at the reaction both of the Enochians were having.

At the same time, Noah was trying to help Marco, if not to focus on what specific knowledge to look at, at least to help him with the pain from the knowledge overload. He didn't think he was helping much, though, but at least it was better than just standing there doing nothing...
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby TailsofElements » Tue Apr 28, 2009 8:06 pm

"Okkaaay! Rome is what I'm getting mostly. Places attacked around the world. Ah, back to my homeland," Marco sighed standing up, "Veronica can make portals right?" Marco walked over to the brown haired man and kissed him lightly, "Arrivederci!"
TailsofElements
Junior

Postby Prince Blanche » Wed Apr 29, 2009 10:35 am

The brown haired man nearly fell to the floor from hyperventilation after Marco kissed him. He at least wouldn't have to see Marco afterwards... at least that's what he thought, until he felt a hand on his shoulder. "You're coming with us" Arc-en-Ciel said.

"W-w-w-what!? W-w-w-w-why?!" the man said.

"Because you can be useful to fight your.... friends, with the right incentive" Arc-en-Ciel said. "And, because it's funny watching you squirm" he added then.

Meanwhile, just after hearing Rome, Veronica snapped her fingersas she said "Sermo", and a white portal of light formed just in front of her. A small street of Rome could be seen at the other side of the portal. "Let's make this quic" the gynoid said as she passed through the portal.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Fri May 08, 2009 4:48 pm

"Cute." Alex giggled and followed the others through the portal, Nate winked at the man and walked through after Alex.

"Never been to Rome before." Nate said smiling.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Fri May 08, 2009 7:27 pm

"Stop harrassing him, the poor guy will end up traumatized..." Noah said, but was mostly ignored. He would have added something else but was unable to before Veronica's voice came out of the portal.

"Guys, unless you want to stay here, come. Now" Veronica said, her voice coming amplified from the portal. "I can't maintain the portal open forever after all..."

"Well, you heard the lady" Arc-en-Ciel said as he walked to the portal. He gave something to his equally androgynous friend before speaking in french to him and then walked to the portal, not without taking the brown haired man with him. "Come here, sweetie" he added then as he dragged the man along, who still seemed to be quite catatonic. Noah just sighed as he started walking to the portal alongside Tommy.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Tue May 19, 2009 2:05 am

"So many portals..." Alex muttered giggling a bit.

Nate followed after his boyfriend, but not after taking in the Roman sights.

"Definitely have to come back here again." He whispered.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Tue May 19, 2009 10:04 am

"Alright, people, remember we're not here as tourists, we're here to find those weirdoes and finish this quickly so......" Veronica said, but then noticed everyone else was simply looking around and not paying much attention to her. "Guys!"

"Sorry..." Noah said. "So, how should we find the attackers? I mean, I can feel holy energies in the city but I can't seem to focus on where they come from..."

"W-w-w-Well.... I m-may help with t-t-that..." the armored man saidseemingly embarrassed just of being speaking. "I mean... I c-c-could try to t-t-track them...."
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Tue May 19, 2009 6:32 pm

Alex hugged the man and rubbed his back.

"Do what you can." Alex grinned and patted the man on the back gently. "I could also detect some energies, maybe the heat of the people who are generating this holy magic. Be really useful if Robert were here."
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Wed May 20, 2009 12:40 am

The man by now seemed to be catatonic, and wasn't really responding now. "You're enjoying disturbing him, right?" Arc-en-Ciel asked with a smirk on his face as he looked at Alex.

"That should help" Noah said to Alex as he tried to help him get the man to react again. After a few minutes, the man finally woke up from the catatonic state, and after looking a bit embarrassed at Alex (did he have something he didn't look embarrassed at?), he pressed a small carving in his spear and the weapon started to shine. "Well.... I-i-t's starting t-to work b-b-b-but I don't know how l-l-long it will take t-t-to f-find them..." he added. The spear stopped shining, though, and fell to the floor without moving afterwards.

"Well, that worked wonderfully..." Veronica said as she looked at the inert spear. The man looked at the spear confusedly, and took it again in his hands... just before it started shining again, now more intensely, as it started moving and flying, dragging the man with it.

"HOW D-D-DO YOU S-S-STOP THIS??!!" the man said to no one in particular as the spear topok it with him.

"I guess it just needs some time to work" Veronica said, trying not to laugh at the man's misfortune. And failing at that.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby TailsofElements » Wed May 20, 2009 5:01 pm

"That boy is ridiculous," Marco commented as he stretched his foot behind his head, "I guess we should follow him." Marco picked up his own spear and followed after the poor boy.
TailsofElements
Junior

Postby Prince Blanche » Wed May 20, 2009 8:08 pm

Noah spread his wings and took Tommy in his arms as he flew, following the man who still was screaming in fear. Veronica merely ran behind of them (or at least, until she sudenly took a motorcycle from some guy). They stopped soon, though, as they reached an area that seemed partly damaged, and the spear hit what could be described as a sphere of solid light, ghetting stuck in there. The man let himself fall and float to the ground, still seeingly traumatized.

"Ok, so I guess we found what we were looking.... in some way" Noah said as he looked at the sphere.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Wed May 20, 2009 9:13 pm

Alex had Nate in his arms and remained floating in mid-air as he waited for the next thing to do.

"So what's the next move?" Alex asked.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Wed May 20, 2009 11:52 pm

"Well, we could always look around to see if the bad guys are here..." Noah started, but was interrupted by Veronica.

"Or we could do the fun way and pound that ball of light until we see something happening" Veronica added, then.
Prince Blanche
Senior

PreviousNext

Return to RP Corner