The Refuge of Sinners

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Safeguard » Fri May 22, 2009 2:52 am

"What ya'll doing and what's that?" A girl asked pointing at the strange orb light. "Looks cool."

"Who are you?" Alex asked the girl.

"Venus!" She said brightly hugging Alex. "Just saw this ball of light and I saw the cute metal man over there heh." She grinned. "Would ya'll like some help?"

"Definitely." Alex grinned.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Fri May 22, 2009 11:21 am

The ball of light still had the spear stuck on it, just as Veronica, as she had mentioned, went on to start punching and kicking the ball, but in seconds, a melodic, beautiful sound started resonating throughout the place, just as the spear started entering in the ball of light. One of Veronica's punches got tuck on the ball too, and the gynoid started being absorbed by it.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Fri May 22, 2009 5:24 pm

Venus ran over to Veronica and tried separating her from the orb, she put her boot on it to gain some leverage and pulled with all her might to help Veronica.

"Is this normal!?" Venus asked with strain.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Fri May 22, 2009 5:54 pm

"Not exactly, and I'm sure I wouldn't do this if this happened more frequently!" Veronica said as she tried to separated, but was merely pulled into the orb with more strength. At the same time, Venus too was taken inside it, and soon all of the students were.

Inside the sphere, though, they found what could be described as an enormous, paradisiacal, and seemingly infinite garden, filled with beautiful flowers that gave a soft light in different colors, while butterfly-like and dove-like entities flew through the skies. Across the garden, small edifications could be seen, most of them simple decorations, but some of them being statues of saints and even a few were inactive Host armors.

"Ok.... where the hell are we?" Veronica asked as she looked at the place.

"I-i-i... I d-do-do-don't know" the man said as he looked around. "B-but the n-n-nun... Sister R-ro-rosemary, she me-mentioned something like this..." the man added then.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby TailsofElements » Fri May 22, 2009 11:06 pm

"Reminds me of the infinite gardens," Marco commented, "Wait, that's not me. Who was that......? Damn, remember random facts but not my own name." Marco rested the spear across his shoulders and started walking towards the statues. "These statues are highly familiar, roman style but different."
TailsofElements
Junior

Postby Safeguard » Fri May 22, 2009 11:23 pm

"Yer cute." Venus said ruffling Marco's hair, she smiled. She tickled him under the arm.

Alex just smirked, amused.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sat May 23, 2009 2:11 am

"Well.... this place seems to be rather... interesting...." Noah said as he closed his eyes for a moment. The demon boy seemed quite a bit uncomfortable in the garden. He could stand it, but it was obvious that there were holy energies in there. "Does anyone have an idea of where we should go?" he asked then, mostly to say something, but couldn't stay thinking baout that too much, though, as suddenly the students could hear sounds of guns being shot.

"And here I thought this place was too eeriely quite to be true...." Veronica said to herself as she turned quickly after hearing the shots.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Sat May 23, 2009 2:27 pm

Long vines shot from the ground and coiled around Venus' arms, soon covering her body except for her hands, boots, and head. Long spikes grew from the thorns and her hands glowed.

Alex charged his hands with energy.

"Someone must have gotten here before us and whoever is in charge is pissed." Alex said.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sat May 23, 2009 11:06 pm

Just then, a Host armor was thrown towards the students. It was glowing and seemingly active, but before it could move, a woman jumped on it. She was wearing a quite tattered and skimpy nun outfit, sunglasses and knee-high boots. She had a gun in each hand and a cigarette on her mouth, despite not being noticeably older than the students.

"That'll show ya not to mess with the nun with the guns..." the nun said as she shoot the Host in the helmet. From the small orifice made by the bullet, a flash of light emerged, and quickly dissipated as the armor became inactive. As the nun stompd it a bit to see if it would react again, she looked at the students. "What'cha doing here? And more improtantly, who are you?" the nun asked.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Sun May 24, 2009 12:41 pm

"We're exterminators...." Venus said sarcastically. "And we're here on a mission.."

"Besides you don't think those guns will work do you?" Alex asked.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby TailsofElements » Sun May 24, 2009 7:58 pm

"Well these are fake angels right?" Marco asked, "They must have some elemental weakness like silver to demons. Maybe fake angels are weak to gold...." Marco moved away from Venus and extended his hand to the nun. "Marco Rowe, Italian hero in training at your service."
TailsofElements
Junior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun May 24, 2009 9:00 pm

"Actually there's not an elemental weakness.... in most cases at least. But at least most demons I know aren't weak to silver..." Noah responded to Marco, just pointing out what he knew. Which could be wrong about these angels, of course, but he just didn't know what else to say...

"Well, ya'll saw me puttign a bullet in this thing's face... or whatever that thing is, and it isn't moving anymore so I suppose this DOES work in these things. Obviously being mixed with the corpses of old saints makes these things strong... or whatever..." the nun said, taking her cigarette out of her mouth for a moment before blowing the smoke to the students. "And besides, what the hell are you doing here? Me and my convent were sent here by the Church itself to stop this from making us look like psychos..." the nun could have kept speaking, but was stoped when Veronica said...

"...Nikko, is that you?"

"Nikka?!" the nun said surprised, as she looked at the gynoid.

"You know each other?" Noah asked confusedly.

"Of course! We attended to the same school, the school of Our Lady of Absolute Violence!" Veronica said.

"....somehow, this doesn't surprise me..." Noah said then.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Sun May 24, 2009 9:28 pm

"Can we please give them radiation sickness?" Alex asked innocently.

"Or poison ivy?" Venus asked.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Fri Jun 19, 2009 3:22 pm

"Ignore them, it's just we are in the middle of a franly weird mission..." Veronica said to the nun at her side.

"Ya don't say... we are in the same situation" the nun said. "The girls and I just, ya know, suddenly got sent here because of some guys saying the apocalypse was here or something..."

"Guys, this is Nicoletta. Or Nikko. She's one of my best friends from before I went to Poseidon Prep" the gynoid said then. "And as you can ee, she's also a member of the Sisters of Our Lady of Absolute Violence"

"I fear to ask what are they..." Noah asked.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:46 am

"Yeah!" Tommy said.
"Why should Northstar have all the fun?"-Hulkling
Animal boy
Senior

PreviousNext

Return to RP Corner