Switch.

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Strato101 » Sun Aug 16, 2009 11:16 am

"Shale step back" Rachel says realizing that she will be little help in this fight "It's time Lady Haze made an appearance

She sprints towards Frantic 8 ball that has his back turned to the students sure that they would not think of attacking him. She jumps using her abilities to float in air extending her leap.

"Hey ugly!!" the 8 ball turns around “eat this!" Haze drop kicks him in mid air, her feet no longer solid but a condensed form of water vapor heated up to 1000 degrees, cutting through the 8 ball like a knife through butter.

"AHHHH!" the 8 ball screams in pain while Haze continues the onslaught with a fury of kicks. Although the kick causes the cartoon pain the wounds heal as rapidly as she can afflict them.

*HONK HONK!!* The loud noise sends Haze and the Frantic 8 Ball soaring into Bill's hard ware and Paints

Haze pulls herself onto her feet finding it hard to stay completely solid. She looks through the cloud of smoke and dust caused by the crash and sees the two cartoons bashing each other with objects in the store. She looks around for something she could use to disable the two cartoons. " Of coarse!" she eyes the stores industrial size paint mixer "if i can just get them in there scrambling them together should be enough to knock them out... i hope"

Just then Madcap whipped out a giant vacuum " I GOT YOU NOW!!" He turns it on and the suction from it is so strong it began to suck in not only Frantic 8 ball but also half the store. Haze holds onto the wall and tries her hardest not to get sucked in too. *POOT POOT PUFF* the vacuum dies with 8 ball still inside kick and screaming. "Now for you my pretty HEHEHEHEHE!!" Madcap moves towards Haze
Strato101
Prospective Student

Postby MentalFloss » Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:49 am

(haha only madcap is a cartoon! and Frantic 8-Ball is mute except for whatever words pop up on the purple circle in his chest...But ish cool ;])

A small capsule rolled into sight behind madcap, it exploded with nitrogen gas, freezing him. Raine ran up behind and pushed him out towards the railing where she crashed through the glass partition and shattered on the floor below.

"He won't be held down long!" She shouted out, if you have an idea, do it quick!"

As Haze got to her feet and began making her way out of the store, frantic 8-ball finally broke free from his cartoonish prison. He shook himself and a small triangle appeared in his chest:

"trip."

Haze and Raine tripped over a bit of rubble and skidded to the floor in front of him. He shook himself again and another triangle appeared:

"attack each other."

The two girls although completely aware of their own actions, couldn't control themselves and quickly stood up and began exchanging punches.

"I can't stop!" Raine cried out.
Track 1: Ocean "Deception"
Track 2: Raine "Lucid"
Track 3: Jo "Muzzle"

http://profile.imeem.com/DhObMrT/playli ... _playlist/
MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Strato101 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:11 pm

(awww realy? You said they were rivals so i assumed they were both cartoons:( Man i feel stupid now, anyways!)

"Me niether!" Haze said as she dodged Raine's attacks "maby if I.." Rachel transforms into a cloud of mist "Oh god! Move!"

The cloud begans to spin and heat up. Raine's body leaps from the cloud, avoiding any damage from the 500+ degree cloud

Haze pulls her self back together "bad idea!"
Strato101
Prospective Student

Postby MentalFloss » Wed Aug 19, 2009 12:22 pm

Raine gets back up and throws a capsule from her purse into the cloud, it explodes with nitrogen, freezing Haze.

"David! Do something!" She cried out. Ocean had returned, he had casted one of his perception spells and suddenly Raine and Haze couldn't see each other. The urge to fight had gone away.

He quickly turned and went back to helping people escape.

Madcap had pulled out a giant baseball bat and swung for the fences, knocking Frantic 8-ball to the far end of the mall, crashing through a store front on the second floor, and falling through to the base floor.

8-Ball got up and shook himself. A purple triangle appeared in his chest: "Lay Down." Madcap obediently laid down just as 8-Ball began to run towards him, then tucking his arms and legs inside his round body, he rolled over and smashed madcap, who got back up and several tiny madcaps crazily running all around.

MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Strato101 » Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:17 pm

*Back at the library*
David and the librarian sit across from each other, The librarian finally getting the hang of the whole not becoming a tree thing.

"So Jeannie, can i call you Jeannie"

"Ya" she replied " You've helped me so much its the least i can do"

"Well I tell you what you could also do for me..."

"What’s that?" Jeannie said with trepidation

"You can tell me just what happened to you"

"Oh, of course, but im not sure how much help it will be. You see I was putting away some confiscated items, CD player, Video Game, ect, when I herd a racket going on over in the periodicals section. Naturally rushed over to rep-remand the offenders but no one was there. As turned to search the nonfiction, just in case some one was hiding, I was caught up in this light. Next thing i know i was spiting up leaves."

"I see" David said analyzing what she said

"But when i was younger there was this organization... Power trust or something like that. You there was a point in my life in which i hated my abilities and wanted nothing to do with them and they said they could help, but before i could undergo the treatment the company closed down. I count myself lucky for that, for now I don’t know where I would be without them."

"So you think that it might have been them who did this to you"

"No, well not the whole company that is, maybe just someone trying to use there tech or something"

"hmm.." David thought to himself

A cold shiver runs down his still translucent back
"Rachel...” he whispers to himself

"Your sisters in trouble, I can feel it too. It must be the powers."

"I have to go to her"

"I'll go with you" Jeannie picks up her purse "We'll take my car"

The two head off to the mall unaware of what they will find.
Strato101
Prospective Student

Postby MentalFloss » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:22 pm

Ocean's chi spell kept Haze ad Raine from seeing each other, Ending thier uncontrollable urge to fight each other.

The mini Madcaps ran up to Haze and started kicking her in the shins. The pain felt non-existant given tier small size, but it was annoying nonetheless.

"Rachel! Can you hear me?" Raine's voice sounded from right in front of her. The mini Madcaps suddeny swept off to the side as if someone invisible was swatting them away. It was Raine.

I know we can't see each other, but you can still her me, right? Don't look directly at 8-ball. if you read what his fortune says, you will be forced to do it!"

The mini Madcaps all ran together and re-formed themselves. This time he was armed with a frying pan and a squeaky toy hammer.

MentalFloss
Sophomore

Previous

Return to RP Corner