The Riddle

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Animal boy » Sun Sep 27, 2009 1:59 pm

"Then let's begin!" Tommy said as he launched half moon kick to Nitocris's teeth.
"Why should Northstar have all the fun?"-Hulkling
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:08 pm

Nitocris moved backwards, surprised of the attack, and lifted her hand, pointing at Tommy with it. Seconds later, Tommy was thrown in the air but stayed levitating mid-air.

"You do not really think I would be unprepared for something like that?" she asked as she snapped her fingers and Tommy fell to the floor.

Meanwhile, Noah took the opportunity to run towards the machine containing Veronica and tried to let her out. Kolbe went right behind him, indicating him what to do.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:11 pm

Before hitting it Tommy became a hummingbird with its beak aimed right for her skin.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:19 pm

"This is useless. And you must be pretty useless for your group if your entire ability is to change into animals" Nitocris said as she threw Tommy telekinetically against a wall. Noah meanwhile managed to let Veronica out, but the machine's deactivation set off ana alarm. Nitocris turned to face it and then her servants. "What? Why did you not stop them?!"

"You didn't command us to" One of the agents responded. Nitocris let out a fairly......... monstrous growl as she looked at them.

"Well, stop them now! Do not let them take AD-1.0!" Nitocris yelled.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:23 pm

"Be my guest Veronica!" Tommy said as he motioned towards Nitocris, and then attacked 6.0
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Sep 27, 2009 3:44 pm

Veronica ran towards Nitocris, her fists charged with electricity as she lunged at her, but Charis, the other gynoid, jumped to defend the woman.

Meanwhile, the others agents started attacking Tommy, Noah and Dr. Kolbe.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Tommy grabbed Charis by the arm and whispered "Where does the machine end and the girl begin?" and the gynoid fell limp in his arms.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:09 pm

"How... do you know the password to deactivate her?" Dr. Kolbe asked, but didn't get her answer yet as some of the agents attacked her.

Meanwhile, Veronica lunged once again towards Nitocris, this time managing to land a few punches on her face.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:10 pm

"I guessed!" Tommy said happily as he continued attacking the male agante after deactivating Charis.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:16 pm

Veronica then grabbed Nitocris by the neck and and said "Ok, just to make one thing clear to you no matter how cheesy, ripped-off-from-god-knows-how-many-movies it might seem: I may be a weapon, but I will NOT be your weapon"

"I helped to make you. You should be thanking me..." Nitocris started but Veronica cut her off, punching her in the face.

"I'm NOT finished yet, b****" Veronica said.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:32 am

Tommy kept fighting 6.0
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:07 pm

Veronica then threw Nitocris to the floor. "I'm done with this. I could gladly stay here beating you to death but there's no point to it" Veronica said.

"Perhaps, but I am not finished with you young lady" Nitocris said as she dropped a few vials containing a silvery liquid to the floor. From the liquid, then emerged a group of robots vaguely female in appearance, formed by nanomachinery. "Even if I have to reprogram you by force, I will" she added then.

"I didn't know you were such a bad loser" Veronica said with a sigh.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:09 pm

A warm of fly then picked up the nanobots and began their own fight.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:29 pm

Veronica merely shot a few lightnings at what robots didn't seem to be attacked by sudden swarms of flies, before stepping torwards Nitocris. "Listen, just stop. You can't force me to do what you want"

"Oh yes I can. I just need to reprogram you and--" Nitocris said.

"Not for that. Even if you try, I will struggle with it. And even if I can't I have an entire squad that will get me out of it with a few words and a well placed punch" Veronica said.

"But your entire reason to be is to be a weapon. Will you go against your entire foundation and purpose?"

"I may be a weapon, but it doesn't matter. In the end I'm just me. And I'll give myself my purpose.... even if I have to step over you to do it" Veronica responded.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:49 pm

Tommy smiled.
Animal boy
Senior

PreviousNext

Return to RP Corner