La Belle Dame sans merci

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Prince Blanche » Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:01 pm

Diabolique was hit by the electrified ice and lost her focusing, just as Veronica teleported to the platform the madwoman stood in and punched her repeatedly with her electrified fists. The gynoid then teleported back.

"Stupid children, I should have killed them when I had the chance..." Diabolique said, as she heard a sound approaching her.... she looke up just in time to find Noah's blast of flames and her own beam joined and approaching her.

Noah shouted in lilim language as the blast became faster and a bit stronger, pouring all the power he had been able to take from the nexus (and his own power) in the blast.

"Oh sh--" the woman started to say before the blast hit her and pretty much took her with it, exploding in the end. Afterwards, everything started to change to normal, with the city returning to its original stated, the palace returning to be just a mall, and the throne room returning to be just a bathroom. Diabolique fell to her knees, weakened (she used almost all she had in the blast, and what she could use for a protective spell). "I did not expect that...." she said as she tried to get up.

"Your plans stop right here, witch!" K.O. said as he pointed at Diabolique.

"You're a bit late to say that, aren't you?" Veronica pointed out. The young man merely glared at her for a while

"I don't have to hear this.... Gremory!"

"I know, I know, 'take me somewhere else'...." the archdemon said with a sigh as he mocked her voice and accent, and in a flash of multicolored light, the madwoman disappeared.

"Well..... I guess we won" Noah said with a tired smile.

"Finally...." Veronica said.

"Also............. I think I used too much power........... I don't only feel tired but my body needs to rest.................. too much strain carrying too much power, almost burning out............" Noah said. "I think I need to faint like, right now. See ya later...." he added calmly before pretty much falling face first to the floor, unconscious due to both the loose of power and the gigantic strain of carrying that much energy and using it. They could hear him snoring just a few seconds afterwards, showing he had just fallen asleep.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:18 am

Tommy caught Noah and carried him.
"Why should Northstar have all the fun?"-Hulkling
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Thu Oct 01, 2009 9:51 am

Noah was still snoring and sleeping, in Tommy's arms. Normally he would be pretty surprised that Tommy could carry him, but this time he was way beyond that point.

Meanwhile, Veronica opened a portal in front of the students, though not all that big (she was also pretty tired). "This is all I can do, better get through it now before I can't hold it open anymore..." the gynoid said to the others.

"For some reason I don't really want to remember this day" K.O. said, shaking his head as he walked towards the portal.

"You and me both. The next time I see a woman like that I'm gonna kill someone" Veronica added.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Thu Oct 01, 2009 12:47 pm

Tommy then carried Noah to their room, then put Noah the bed got on of him and kissed him
"Why should Northstar have all the fun?"-Hulkling
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Thu Oct 01, 2009 6:13 pm

Veronica and Dion saw as Tommy closed the door behind himself.

"Is he always like that?" Dion asked. He seemed.... slightly uneasy. But compared to what Veronica remembered of him this was pretty tame...

"You should see him in the festivities" she said with a sigh, trying not to pay attention to the mental clash. The boy had an amused expression afte rhe heard that. "Anyway, I guess I have to go now. You should go to rest too" the gynoid added then, before going to her room, waving at him before getting out of sight.

Yes.... that was probably the perfect end for a not-so-perfect day. But there is always more....

Somewhere else:

"I can't believe they defeat me! Me! The great Anastasia Ekaterina Evangelica Schlimme!"

"Don't you mean, the over-the-top Yvette Regenbogen?" Gremory said but the madwoman ignored him.

"Now this, young scum! You have won this battle but I will win the war! You will all bow to the superior power of my genius!" she said then.

"Here we go again..." Gremory sighed as the sorceress went again in a loooooong tirade. This would take some time......

The End. We hope
Prince Blanche
Senior

Previous

Return to RP Corner