La Belle Dame sans merci

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

La Belle Dame sans merci

Postby Prince Blanche » Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:59 am

Note: Well, here I am again attempting to make an RP. I hope you enjoy this one.... it's more or less comedic, with a relatively serious plot but also with cracky parts.... just to see how it works out :)

La Belle Dame sans merci

It was a beautiful day. One of those when no matter what, nothing can make you feel unhappy; one where everywhere you went the sun was shinning, people was smiling at you and the smell of flowers accompanied you all the time, especially roses from almost every flower shop, garden and park.

In such a day, though, a few people weren't exactly walking in the city admiring the beauty. Some were simply lying around, as a certain 7/8s demon whose weird demonic biological needs made him be heavily asleep at this time; while others, like a certain gynoid, well...

"HAH!!!!" Veronica roared as she hit the punching bag, repeatedly and violently, until one could feel pity for the poor thing if it was alive. After a while keeping up like that, she stopped, sighing. "Training in solitary is so boring..." she mused to herself for a while, as she walked away from the punching bag.

Meanwhile, at the other side of the city, though walking fast in direction to the school, a young woman with long, strawberry blond hair and bluish green eyes was seemingly talking to herself, pretty loudly and ominously. If that didn't tip off others that she might be crazy, then her rather outlandish appearence, composed of a black button up shirt with its midriff and sleeves torn off, a dark red tie, a dark red plain long skirt that was torn off in certian parts, black leather stiletto boots and fingerless gloves, brightly and differently colored nails that were long enough to count as claws, along with a variety of multiple belts, bracelets, collars and the like, all of them spiked. To make things weirder, she was wearing some sort of crown, black and red in color.

"I'm such a genius I still surprise myself by my own geniality!" she said, still seemingly talking to no one in particular. "Yes! My masterpiece of a secret plan will be done in just mere... what? hours? minutes? seconds? Well, whatever, still, it's gonna be done soon, and then, this city and everything it has to offer will be mine to rule!" the woman added as she started to cackle, in the pretty much stereotypical evil witch style.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but, if you yell out your secret plans for something that isn't obviously good and nice at the top of your lungs, aren't said plans gonna stop being secret?" a voice responded, seemingly coming out of the girl too, or at least resounding around her. "Also, this place houses a superhero boarding school, with expert heroes teaching them, not counting whatever othr powered individuals might also exist. And that's not mentioning the fact that any normal person would at least call any authority if some madwoman started saying things like these... so, praytell, how exactly is this intelligent?"

"Shut up! You just don't understand! Your mortal, limited mind cannot comprehend the extend and awesomeness of my genius!"

"...you do remember I'm what amounts to a demon g--"

"I said silence, blasphemous non-believer! Stop your filthy lies and remarks and simply tell me where is what I'm looking for!" the woman responded. The voice simply sighed .

"Why me?..."
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:03 pm

Tommy was sleeping with Noah, sharing a happy dream.
"Why should Northstar have all the fun?"-Hulkling
Animal boy
Senior

Postby MentalFloss » Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:15 pm

Raine and Ocean were having a cup of coffee at the cafe adjacent to the park.

Raine looked out the window, "Looks like another businesswoman has gone crazy..." she gazed in he direction of the park across the street. "I hope I don't get all stressed out to the point that I go completely insane like that."

She sort of sighed only to notice her brother had not responded. She sighed even louder.

No avail.

She practically screamed out her sigh which finally broke his attention from his staring into his coffee cup.

"I'm sorry Raine, did you say something?"

She simply nodded out the window at the screaming woman in the torn blouse
Track 1: Ocean "Deception"
Track 2: Raine "Lucid"
Track 3: Jo "Muzzle"

http://profile.imeem.com/DhObMrT/playli ... _playlist/
MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Safeguard » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:34 am

Sean was playing video games while Nate napped on the bed, after an hour or so he turned the system off and pounced on the elemental tickling him.

"Ack! Hey, warn me!" Nate laughed.

Sean smiled and stopped.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:15 am

Veronica kept in the gym, still training. She had moved on from the punching bags, and was now at trying at lifting weights. Fairly well, also, but was getting pretty tired by now... not to mention the lack of a partner in here was getting her bored.

After a few seconds of what were unmistakeably a few crashes and hits inside Noah's room, the door opened and the demon boy came out, properly dressed..... yet a bit shaken. "Ouchy...." he said as he rubbed his forehead.

"Now, where is it? Where is my mediator, where shall I find the one to help me uncover and attain what I seek?"

"I dunno. Maybe... oh, what about anywhere in this city? It's only a person..."

"A person born in this city, to be more specific. But I don't want just a nobody. I want someone of power, of glory, of strength.... someone who can serve as my knight and king when I become the Queen I deserve to be!!!..... also, it wouldn't be bad if he were hot"

"I'm starting to wonder why I answered your summoning..." the voice said. "Ok.... I think I found a few that may satisfy your....needs. Of course we would need to chose so it's better to g--"

"Yes!!!! Yes!!! Take me to them, take me to them now! To my mediators! Take me to the first candidate now!" the woman said, before she started cackling yet again, a burst of multicolored light covering her... yet nothing seemed to happen, and the light simply faded. When the woman stopped laughing, she looked around, seemingly dumbstruck. "Gremory! What happened?! Why am I not in my destination?!"

"Oh, so you meant you wanted to go now? I thought it would be after you stopped your evil laugh.... oh well"

"Just take me there n--" this time, the woman didn't finish the sentence this time, as in another burst of magic, this time, she disappeared, leaving on hr place what was obviously a burn mark.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:19 am

Tommy grabbed Noah.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby MentalFloss » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:39 pm

Raine watched the woman scream some more and disappear in a burst of magic.

A groundskeeper looked at the black patch of burned grass. He ran to the middle of it screaming into the air angrily, looking comically like the woman who stood there seconds ago.

Raine shrugged, "I guess we should look into this..." She sighed "...who knows, I could make more money off this. Those magic types usually have historical relics i can sell..."

Ocean didn't even look up, "We'll go, but after i finish this..." He took another sip.

They both sighed and gazed out the window together.
Track 1: Ocean "Deception"
Track 2: Raine "Lucid"
Track 3: Jo "Muzzle"

http://profile.imeem.com/DhObMrT/playli ... _playlist/
MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Safeguard » Fri Jul 10, 2009 10:23 pm

Sean and Nate walked out of their bedroom and saw Noah and Tommy.

"Hey you two." Sean said waving.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:39 am

"Hey...." Noah said, rubbing his forehead and still with an expression of pain on his face. "What are you doing?" the lilim asked then. Before he got a response, though, he was knocked down (or more accurately, almost ran over) by someone who bumped him on the back.

Kid Olympus had been walking without not really noticing anyone, which was why he had bumped Noah. As he saw the lilim laying in the floor, though, he did something the 7/8s demon didn't expect... he helped him up and said "Sorry for that one" before simply walking off.

"......ok, am I the only one surprised for that?" Noah asked to the others. He did know Dion had gotten a bit better (or at least, a bit less of a jerk) recently, but he didn't really expect that.

In a burst of multicolored light, the madwoman appeared in front of the school. She stood straight, looking at the door, and prepared to enter right away.... before running towards a few bushes, hiding fr soem reason. A few gurgling sounds could be heard, and after a minute or two, she got up and crawled back towards the door.

"Ugh..... I didn't remember teleportation being that bad..." the woman said as she attempted to stand again. "I think my stomach is lodged in my throat.... not to mention where my spleen must be right now"

"Stop whining and let's get this done..."

"Yeah, yeah, just give me a second... or three" the woman said as she finally amanged to get up. "Ok, here we go..." she added as she walked towards the door as...... flamboyantly as she could.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:37 am

Tommy then whispered "Shhhh! Intruders! A woman and an unearthly voice."
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:25 am

"Alright, that's it. No more video games." Sean said to himself. He looks around. "Is this a reality show, did someone sign us up for one?"

"Certainly possible." Nate said. "But man, K.O. if it weren't for those brown eyes, I'd swear he looks like Alex."
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:28 pm

"Intruders?" Noah asked, really wondering how Tommy would be able to say that, or rather not remembering at the moment, just before they heard an explosion not far away from where they were. "Oh... I see, time to go" the demon boy added as he went towards where the explosion was, just to see what happened.

When he reached the place, he saw Dion on the floor and smoke filling the air, while a strangely dressed woman with a crown in her head looked at the boy in the floor. At the same time, from the other side of the hallway, Veronica reached the place.

"Yes, that one! He's PERFECT for the role" the woman said as she walked towards Dion.

"....isn't this one a bit too young for you? I mean, he's like... 16, right? And you're...."

"26. So what? It's not much of a difference!" the woman blurted out to the voice.

"There's something telling me I don't want to know what they're talking about..." Dion said as he moved backwards, trying to get up and get away from the woman.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Sat Jul 11, 2009 10:38 pm

A moderately thick shard of ice appeared in front of KO and stopped at waist high.

"What's going on here?" Sean asked.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:10 am

Tommy said "this might be embarrassing for you... but itv has to be done" Tommy said as turned gorilla and lifted K.O.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Jul 12, 2009 1:25 pm

"Hey! Where are you going with my mancandy! I need my mediator!!" the woman said as she saw Tommy taking K.O. away. Noah put himself in front of the woman, his trident manifesting in his hands, but the woman simply took hold of him and threw him aside effortlessly, but with enough strength to send the boy against Nate and Sean.

"Not that I'm uncomfortable or anything, but is there any way where you can put in the floor? Just asking" K. O. said to Tommy, looking back at the madwoman as she went behind them.

"See why it is an stupid idea to come looking for yoour mediator in the middle of this school?" the ominous voice said to the woman.

"You shut up and help me track them!" the woman said. The voice sighed, but then, from the woman's chest, started manifesting a sort of scepter or staff decorated with sigils and the image of a winged creature of some sort at the top. Yet, as it manifested, it suddenly.... just stopped, getting halfway out, basically stuck. "Oh for f***** sake!" the woman said as she pulled the rest of the staff out, yelling in pain after she fully took it out. "That......... was far more enjoyable than it should have...." the woman said as she quickly went after the gorilla and the boy, cursing every now and then as she ran (apparently, it was bad for her to run in high heels).

Meanwhile, Veronica reached the other boys and helped them up. "This will definitely not end well, right?" she asked then.

"I'm pretty sure it won't" Noah responded, getting ready to go after the madwoman (and obviuously, after Tommy and K.O.)
Prince Blanche
Senior

Next

Return to RP Corner