La Belle Dame sans merci

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:20 pm

Noah hopped to get on top of Meg, and the beast let out a... terrifying roar before opening its mouth, unleashing a blast against the wall. The wall broke and they and the others were able to enter inside the palace.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:59 pm

"Good job Noah" Tommy said.
"Why should Northstar have all the fun?"-Hulkling
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:14 pm

"Thanks darling" Noah said, as he kept leading Meg around the castle while the others followed. Yet the castle was pretty bizarre...

"This place nis giving me a headache.... and I think I got lost like five times" Veronica said.

"We're walking on a straight line" Noah pointed out.

"Yeah, but blame this stupid demonic hypergeometry..." the gynoid responded as they kept going.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sun Sep 27, 2009 6:15 pm

Tommy went blood hound and followed Dion's trail
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Sep 27, 2009 8:23 pm

By now, they had reached the room just before the throne room, where Diabolique and K.O. were. Noah looked at the door that lead to the door room, which was.... bigger than the room they were in at the moment.

"Somehow this doesn't surprise me" Noah said.

"We've been walking around in a place bigger on the inside than the outside an where paralell lines intersect, I don't think we can be surprised anymore" Veronica said to Noah. Meanwhile, Noah commanded Meg in lilim language to destroy the door, and the beast did as told, blasting the door.... but nothing happened. "Err.... guys, can you please help us in here? I think Meg also needs some help with this...." Noah the demon said, looking over at Veronica and Sean.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:02 pm

Tommy went African Bush Elephant and rammed the door.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:10 pm

The door still didn't open, but Meg continued blasting it and Noah tried to cast the spell he had used before.... with some help of also using his magic to blast the door with fire. Veronica meanwhile tried firing a few lightning bolts, but after a while just said "I don't think this thing is opening any time soon...."
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:12 pm

"Maybe it needs a passive power to be used... or white magic?" Tommy suggested
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:48 pm

"I think you're right..... I mean, this entire place has been made with black magic, so probably only white magic could destroy this... or at least be more effective" Noah said.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 5:50 pm

Tommy then tried one
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Sep 28, 2009 6:03 pm

The door pretty much fell from its place when the spell struck it. Even if the spell wasn't that strong, for the black magic door it was like a bomb. But the door faded just as it fell, revealing the room which was way too big to actually fit the castle, and rather... bizarre. Platforms seemingly made out of flesh carved with strange sigils floated or were suspended by rusty chains in accross that seemed to be an endless nothing. In the middle of all was Diabolique, in one of the bigger platforms, with Dion, unable to move, under her. She was still absorbing more and more of the power she could access through him, and the more she did, the more the city changed to fit her.

"Ok b**** this stops now!" Veronica said as she jumped inside the room along with the others, landing in one of the platforms.

"Try as you might, but I assure you, you will not survive my unholy wrath!" the madwoman cackled as she spoke with a rather heavy accent (heavy in comparison to how it had sounded before).
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 7:47 pm

Tommy jumped on a platform.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:18 pm

Diabolique cackled yet again before pointing her staff at the platforms and unleashing a powerful multoclored blast that ripped it appart.

"Do not try to engage me in a fight, for I shall win and you will only fall prey to my superiority! In fact, I should just transform you all into lowly minor demons, my personal servants, the first among the inhabitants of my new empire!" Diabolique said.

"Won't you just shut up already!" Veronica yelled as she formed a lightning ball in her hand and, with all the ability of a pitcher, threw it at the madwoman. Diabolique screamed as the ball neared her, moving around her staff as a bat and hitting the ball (in a moment of luck), sending it against Noah and Meg (although they could avoid it). The gynoid kept seinding her lightning balls against the woman as she lept to the other platforms, trying to get closer to the madwoman.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:26 pm

Tommy then pointed out "Noah's already a demon."
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:31 pm

Diabolique pretty much ignored Tommy's remark as she still attampted to hit all the lightning balls away. Gremory had said the exact same remark (or rather, "the redhead one is already a demon"), but she still didn't rea<ct to that.

Noah moanwhile took the opportunity o try and sneak behind the madwoman, as Veronica kept attacking her rentlessly.
Prince Blanche
Senior

PreviousNext

Return to RP Corner