La Belle Dame sans merci

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Animal boy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 8:33 pm

TOmmy then went Iriomote Cat.
"Why should Northstar have all the fun?"-Hulkling
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:10 pm

"Do! Not! Interfere! With! My! PLANS!" Diabolique said as she blasted Tommy, getting up from where she was and leaving Dion unatended for enough time for Noah to be able to take him with Meg away from the madwoman. When she noticed Dion's absence, she let out an screech-like scream, before turning to look for Noah... but not for long, as Veronica managed to strike her with a lightning.

"This will take a small moment, please get as comfortable as possible..." Noah said to Dion as he seemingly started to prepare a spell or ritual, while Veronica tried to keep Diabolique distracted.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Tue Sep 29, 2009 10:58 am

Tommy turned back to Iriomote cat and attacked Diabolique.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:08 am

Diabolique made a gesture at Tommy and he stoppd in midair before disappearing in multicolored light. Seconds later he reappeared, still about to attack... but now he attacked Veronica. Seconds later, Diabolique started muttering a spell, and the sigil in the fleshy platform they were standing started to change, some of the carving disappearing (as if healing) while new carvings appeared on the "flesh" (with all... possible accompanying effects). The sigil then started to glow.

"I don't like how this is looking...." Veronica said as she saw the carvings change and glow.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:13 am

Veronica used sermo and Tommy was back to attacking Diabolique.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:27 am

Veronica had formed a portal with Sermo, enabling Tommy to go against Diabolique again, but the woman used her staff to hit Tommy. The gynoid tried to leave the platform then, but the new sigil was complete and she found herself unable to move, the sigil being in fact a binding spell.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:29 pm

Tommy batted with the staff playing with it before swiping at Diabolique and scratching the madwoman.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:43 pm

"Oh for the love of.... Gremory! Help me with this!" Diabolique said, and the archdemon could be clearly heard grunting before starting to say a long spell. Tommy's body glowed in multicolored light while he was thrown at the same platform than Veronica.... but his claws dug into the platform, accidentally carving another "wound" and disrupting the previous sigil.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:45 pm

Tommy purred
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:53 pm

"Thanks for that" Veronica said as she was finally able to move again.

Diabolique looked at that with a look that pretty much seemed as if she had a stroke. "Gremory!! Why in hell did you do that?!"

"It was a mistake" the archdemon responded, but the sorceress didn't seem to calm down.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:24 pm

Tommy then pounced at Diabolique again.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:24 pm

"Ok, this ends here. I'm gonna finish your interference right at this moment!" Diabolique said as she struck Tommy with her staff and then struck the platform she was in with her staff. Seconds later all the platforms, including her own, had changed sigils again and where glowing, while more sigils formed floating in the air in light. Diabolique started casting a new spell, this one apparently pretty... ominous. And by the way she was glowing, it seemed she was gonna use a lot of the energy she had taken.....

Meanwhile, in another one of the platforms and a bit farther away from Diabolique, Noah was sitting crosslegged, muttering his own spell as he had his hand placed on K.O.'s neck. A few magical circles (which he had "carved" in the platform outside the one Diabolique was using) glowed in reddish and lack lights as he muttered the spell and after a few seconds (and so many minutes) he finally finished. "I think that will be enough..." Noah said as Dion's body stopped to glow, and he was able to move again.

"Remind me never to do that again" Dion said as he got up, a bit painfully.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:33 pm

Tommy kissed Noah.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Wed Sep 30, 2009 5:54 pm

Diabolique looked as Tommy jumped at Noah's platform and saw what Noah had done. "You stupid mongrel! How dare you undo the work I have done!!" the madwoman said. "I will amke you pay for that!" she added as her body glowed more intensely.

"Hey, calm down...... you're gonna use up all your power if you continue like--" Gremory tried to say, but Diabolique didn't even pay attention to him and merely pointed at Noah. All the sigils, both in the air and in the fleshy platforms, glowed more strongly now as she unleashed a gigantic beam against the sorcerer, one that would have obliterated him........ but the demon merely pointed his trident at the sorceress and muttered an spell just like she did, but his in lilim language.

"I call for you, masters of Hell, rulers of sin, guides and leaders of us demons. From the pillars of Hell to the ancestral creators, I beg that you enable your power to intercede at my favour, let my enemies be scorched by my wrath*" Noah said as a few small sigils also manifested around him, and his trident started to glow a bit..... before unleashing a blast of fire of the same size as Diabolique's own beam, both of them clashing.

"This is impossible!" Diabolique said as she kept using her spell.

"Not.... really....." Noah said. He was obviously struggling, as the spell was too much for him. "You let K.O. unattended for enough time................ for me to finish your spell and........... make him stop being a conduit.................. and in the meantime as I casted the spell I also had access to the power of the nexus........... We're equal..... roughly........" Noah explained, still struggling. Diabolique roared as her beam became far stronger, pushing Noah's back. "Ok you're still stronger, obviously....... GUys! A little help would be VERY appreciated!" Noah yelled then as he tried to keep the spell up.

Veronica looked up at Sean and then pointed at Diabolique, her hands charged. "Sean, do you want to help me give that woman a surprise?" she asked then to Sean.

((*=translated from lilim language))
Last edited by Prince Blanche on Wed Sep 30, 2009 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Wed Sep 30, 2009 6:07 pm

"More than you know Vero." Sean said charging his hands with electricity and ice. He blasted the Diabolique with shards of electrified ice.
Safeguard
Senior

PreviousNext

Return to RP Corner