Seven Days of Bad News

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby TailsofElements » Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:53 am

"Fires are out! What's our status?" Kiran calls down the hall as he rummages through the burned cells, wincing slightly at his first degree burns.
TailsofElements
Junior

Postby The Hellion » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:17 pm

Chelsea moved
Fast was an understatement. "Want to see the baby?" she shrieked as she slashed at Dani's stomach

The wave of darkness slammed her off the wall. Dani flicked her wrist and it snared the young woman in tendrils and slung her aside. "Oh that was a really poor choice" she growled

Chelsea slashed free, Dani blasted again...missed...

Chelsea kicked Weird in the ribs, slashed his side and then went for Woven, managing to slice him across the shoulder as she moved and went in for a follow up strike with her impossibly sharp fingers
The Hellion
Senior

Postby Gryphon » Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Woven grimaced but didn't hesitate as he went intangible and glided through Chelsea, throwing her off balance in her attack. He twisted and became tangible behind her, swinging his staff down against the back of her head.
Gryphon and Picasso

"The Soul has no Gender."
-Queen Christina
Gryphon
Freshman

Postby The Hellion » Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:05 pm

Chelsea shrieked as she was knocked across the room, Wovens staff however had split a little at the top for some reason.

The links of her spine glowed and chelsea snarled, her eyes flaring with red light, her body temperature spiked and she launched at the team, whips of darkness were sliced apart as Dani moved, slower, less graceful by a fraction than usual but still managing to avoid the claws.

she launched at the others with a shriek, abandoning her pursuit of Dani
The Hellion
Senior

Postby candyman1989 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:28 am

The floor beneath her slicks over and she slides out of control for a moment.

Weird darts in and grabs her arms forcing them hard out to either side protecting itself from her claws. It runs up her body kicking her three times, once in the gut once in the chest and finally in the face. The last kick is used as a spring board and it’s safely out of reach again.

“She’s burning up boss.”
candyman1989
Junior

Postby TailsofElements » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:19 am

Kiran ran around the corner, behind Chelsea as she was kicked across the face. He lashed out with an arm of light, sweeping at her feet to knock her flat.
TailsofElements
Junior

Postby The Hellion » Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:21 pm

Chelsea flipped in the air as she was swept off her feet and surged forwards to slash at Kiran. Orchid fired, the bullets pierced her thigh and shoulder but chelsea kept coming.

Dani retreated. "Forget hitting her, incapacitate her, fast and hard!"
The Hellion
Senior

Postby TailsofElements » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Kiran let loose waves of light, surrounding Chelsea as she surged toward him. He struggled to encase her as she slashed through the hard light, slowly progressing towards him. "Frosty! I need a serious cold flash right about now!"
TailsofElements
Junior

Postby candyman1989 » Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:59 am

With Kiran slowing her down she’s much easier to target. Blue light washes out and away from Travis flowing like water. When it splashes on Chelsea it stops being like water and freezes solid. It’s not really ice but rather it’s what ice represents; cessation, cold and of course stillness. It’s made from his will and can’t remain physical for long but while it does it’s harder then diamond.

“Knockout gas please?”

Weird wrenches a bar out of a cell and taps it against its palm, eyeing her head speculatively.

“Of course if that doesn’t work…”
candyman1989
Junior

Postby The Hellion » Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:59 am

Dani grabbed Chelsea by the face. "Baby says go sleep now" she snarled in a very inhuman voice. Chelsea's eyes rolled back in her head, she bucked in the ice...and then went limp her body washed of color bare blacks whites and greys. "Problem solved" Dani said. "We need a direction"

Orchid opened her PDA. "Hm. Two disturbances, one down that way, apparently Monday is hitting things in his way and several men were killed by immolation from Saturday......the other is a gang of the misfits with the Dreamer. Which way?"

"Paper Angel is heading towards soemthing called the Psetzi archive - while the others are making their way to the Maximum Security cell, divided we'd lose united we'd stand a chance" Alpha commended over the comslink. "Im giving a heads up to other heroes in the facility to follow your beacon"

OOG: Bring in your extras or ill assign them if you prefer
The Hellion
Senior

Postby candyman1989 » Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:04 pm

Travis gnaws on his lower lip.

“We should go after Monday and Saturday. I hate to let Angel run loose but if the others are on a killing spree they have to be number one priority.”

He smacks himself in the forehead.

“She folds to get through tight spots, she doesn’t walk through walls and if she’s traveling like that then Ethan or Sale aren’t with her.”

He flicks his hand at the streamer.

“Find her, see unseen and report later.”

It streaks away the snow dropping out of its form till it’s just air.

Weird makes a disapproving noise.

“You’re still keeping that thing around? I’m telling you boss man these eye’s don’t lie that thing is bad news.”

Apparently it has been one shape for too long and has gotten bored. A moment later and it looks just like Chelsea.
candyman1989
Junior

Postby TailsofElements » Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:39 am

Kiran got his bearings back and stood up, dusting himself off. "That last stunt cost me most of my stores...I'm running near low."

A large breezed whipped through the air and a man with platinum blond hair and light brown skin stood in their midst. "I heard you needed some help defending liberty!" He announce loudly, taking up a pose. "I am Rundown, pleased to meet you."

"Hi there...Rundown," Kiran answered uncertainly, "I'm Bright. This is Still, Woven, Nightfall, Orchid and....I don't know her name but she's a shapeshifter."

"It is a pleasure to meet all of you fellow heroes of righteousness! Where to next?"
TailsofElements
Junior

Previous

Return to RP Corner