Under Seven Seals

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Animal boy » Thu Dec 31, 2009 4:04 pm

Tommy shrugged he wasn't sure he was viable.
"Why should Northstar have all the fun?"-Hulkling
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:30 am

"Well, anyone already holding an object cannot carry another one" the angel said to help clarify. He then noticed Noah. "And... well, a demon might carry it but the angelic force might consume him from the inside out and that would not be pretty"

"...meep..." was all Noah could say after picturing the mental image that the angel described.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Ravenheart » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:29 pm

"i'd prefer to take the test of will but I guess I'm still in the running" *Stepping forward and smiling reassuringly at Noah and lightly placing her hand on his shoulder*
Cyan/Mystica (No squad)- "My magic might be black but my heart is pure"

Nora/Cytech (No squad)- "I don't play around, I fight to win" [subject to change,lol]
Ravenheart
Sophomore

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:53 am

"Alright. Well, that is one option. If it is too much of a problem to choose, those not carrying anything might come up and just take the test simultaneously, though only the one who answers the question in the way I expect would be the actual carrier from then on" Arariel said as he walked. "As for you... can you tell me your name, please?"

Noah meanwhile seemed slightly more calmed now, after the mental image of being consumed from the inside out finally left his mind. He tried to smile reassuringly too at Cyan, still a bit shaken but starting to feel better.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:27 pm

"Nathaniel Black." Nate said.

"Sean." Sean said smiling at Silver.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Ravenheart » Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:32 pm

*Cyan whispered lightly to Noah* "If you'd rather skip this test and take the next one no one will hold it against you" *Trying to be as reassuring as she could before turning towards the angelic guardian* "Cyan Nightbloom"
Cyan/Mystica (No squad)- "My magic might be black but my heart is pure"

Nora/Cytech (No squad)- "I don't play around, I fight to win" [subject to change,lol]
Ravenheart
Sophomore

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:44 pm

"Ok, thanks" Noah said smiling more calmed now. He went back with veronica, Tommy and the others as Nate, Sean and Cyan went to do the test.

"Good, now... this might be a bit intense, so forgive me if anything happens" Arariel explained as a blue aura emanated fro his body. As the aura reached the three that agreed to be tested, they could feel their emotions starting to become stronger... as if any inhibition they had for feeling anything suddenly just vanished. "I will first need to see your levelheadedness. See if you are able to calm down and take rational decisions even in difficult situations, when rationality might be affected by a rush of emotion" the angel continued as images started apeparing around them, possibly to help set the situation he spoke about.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Previous

Return to RP Corner