Under Seven Seals

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Animal boy » Sun Dec 20, 2009 7:58 pm

"Well there is the guardian and the object itself" Tommy said
"Why should Northstar have all the fun?"-Hulkling
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Ravenheart » Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:07 pm

"Never been a big fan of churches myself. My abblities aren't excally accpted by such instatutions, at least not any more" *Keeping her voice rather low so not to draw attention from the townsfolk as if a big red portal wasn't enough of an attention grabber* "Test of emotional stablity I guess then. Who wants this one?"
Cyan/Mystica (No squad)- "My magic might be black but my heart is pure"

Nora/Cytech (No squad)- "I don't play around, I fight to win" [subject to change,lol]
Ravenheart
Sophomore

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:56 am

"Well I do like churches... though for some other reasons. And I could take on this test but I'm not completely sure I would work for this..." Noah said. "I mean, the angelic presence belongs most probably to the object and the guardian, and... I'm not really the most emotionally stable person. What about you?" he asked then to Sean and Cyan.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:04 am

"Darling you're very emotionally stable! I'm not!" Tommy said.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Dec 21, 2009 2:57 pm

"I.... well, not all that much really" Noah said. "I'm not exactly a very... good person containing myself. After all, if I was, there wouldn't be so many explosions around me when I'm angry..."

"Good point. Any volunteers?" Veronica asked. "Or should we decide once we find the relic?"
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:05 pm

"Let's continue and besides Noah, you're needed for the last one, the demon one!" Tommy said.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:05 pm

"Well, true...." Noah said. He didn't truly remember about that part until Tommy pointed it out.

"Ok. Good thing we have a radar here to point us where the presence is stronger" Veronica mentiond, pointing at Noah.

The demon merely sighed. It wasn't the most... pleasurable sensation to fel that presence, but he knew the gynoid was right: he was the one who could point them directly to that place. Well, they could use a locating spell or a radar or anythign like that, but Noah was the one "ready to use", so to speak. It also made him feel more useful for this...

"Alright, follow me" Noah responded finally, guiding the others inside the church.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Ravenheart » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:24 am

"I agree with Vee, let's just get to the relic first. But if you recall the last test is of willpower which Noah and me are both quified for for various reasons. I also suggest we get back to Noah's mother, see if she rembered anything, before stepping through the portal and returning to our most garcious hosts" *Letting a bit of sarcasim into her voice as she followed closely behind her gyroid friend* "I hope I never get tired of that view" *Muttered the Elementalist as she watched each seductive sway of Vee's ass and hips*

Nora/Cytech (No squad)- "I don't play around, I fight to win" [subject to change,lol]
Ravenheart
Sophomore

Postby Prince Blanche » Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:59 am

"I was thinking just the same, in fact" Noah said to Cyan. "Although I'll probably need a small reminder later...." he added as they entered the church. On the inside, it was a beautifully decorated place,with the light of the sun entering through the stained glasses and the rose window giving it a colorful, bright look; adding to that were the statues and paintings around the place, all of them made to portray happiness and joy as it seemed.

"This reminds me of the church I used to attend... before I had to find a new one since they didn't like me wearing cleavage...." Veronica said as she looked around the place. The busty gynoid would have merely stood there doing nothing but appreciate the place, were it not because she noticed that Noah kept walking, now towards the altar, where some kind of... bottle or chalice stood, emitting a faint glow, blue in color.

"This seems to be causing the presence I feel..." Noah said as he got closer, and as his face showed, growing more and more uncomortable with it.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Ravenheart » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:31 pm

"Let's also hope we can avoid any physical fighting this round I'd rather not damage such nice architecture or beautiful art. As for your reminders Noah count on it" *Approching the alter and relic apprehensively* "Not a thing wrong with that cleavege Vee" *Teasing the gyroid playfully* "Matter of fact I love waking up to it everyday" *Chuckling lightly*

Ravenheart
Sophomore

Postby Prince Blanche » Thu Dec 24, 2009 4:40 am

"Ah, Cyan, you just know what to say to make a girl happy" Veronica said smiling. "What can I say? I was blessed by God that my creator specified this among the original designs. Although it appears that the one ma--I mean, that the guys I usually frequent are not interested..." Veronica said, almost being unable to catch what she was saying.

As Noah approached the altar, meanwhile, a figure manifested in front of him and between him and the altar. It was a young man, or rather an angel. He had a wide frame, rather rough features and overall markedly masculine, unlike traditional depictions of androgynous angels; still, there was also an aura of peace and serenity surrounding him, though it seemed to just increase Noah's apparent pain.

"Excuse me... who are you and why are you here?" the angel asked. He then noticed the different objects that they had attained in the past tests, noticeably in particular to the horn in Veronica's head. "Oh, you must be here for the Grail of Gabriel?" he asked then.
Last edited by Prince Blanche on Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:03 pm

"Yes!" Tommy said.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:37 am

"Alright. As you must know by now, the Grail is protected by Arariel... well, by me, I am Arariel.... and in order to attain it you must pass the test I shall give you. In my case, I will need to test your fortitude and your emotional maturity and.... such things" the angel said. While he explained as good as he could, he seemed unsure to be speaking right or understandably.

"We've been told that. So how will this test be? Will we have to fight physically?" Veronica asked.

"For heaven's sake, no" Arariel responded, seeming a bit shocked that Veronica suggested such thing. "Why do you ask?"
Last edited by Prince Blanche on Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Ravenheart » Fri Dec 25, 2009 10:46 pm

"We ask because we'd rather not have destroy such a beatiful church and avoid any collateral damage. As you can imagine not all of our ealier test could be resolved peacefully"

Ravenheart
Sophomore

Postby Prince Blanche » Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:17 am

"Oh.... oh I see. I was never tolod of any.... unpeaceful method of testing so I only have a test where there will not be such things..." Arariel said. "I also assume that it will be a quick one. I just need those that may be viable for the test to, well... step forward" the angel said then.
Prince Blanche
Senior

PreviousNext

Return to RP Corner