The Halloween Dance

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

The Halloween Dance

Postby warrick1830 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:51 am

(OOC: Hi everyone! Missed being around and with teaching being more steady, I can be around a little bit!
So I decided to do a more light hearted RP thread since it's almost time for Halloween)

IC:
Sofia crossed the last item off of her list. "Fog Machine." She was in high spirits. For once, she was looking forward to Halloween. It was the one time out of the year where she set her activism duties to the back burner.

She was preparing her costume of "Mama" from the Cooking Mama games that Iggy bought her for her Nintendo DS. She taped little flames to a pair of sunglasses, so she can make the angry face for a failed cooking experiment, just like in the game. She could hear Nora in their shared bathroom.

Halloween was about a week away. She stretched out on her bed. For once, she would enjoy herself. For once, she didn't have to worry about some sort of monster destroying the dance.

Iggy was busy sewing. Kenji had let him borrow his sewing kit. Iggy was determined to not have a lame costume this year. However, with as many times as Iggy kept pricking his fingers on needles, the blood on his costume (he's trying to sew a costume based off of a Ichigo from the anime Bleach) made him look more like a Jackson Pollock painting.

"This bites." He said loudly. His bedroom door was wide open, and anyone in the hallway would have herd him complain.
Well, Sofia is her hair was purple....damn it this was the only option that had a bandanna.
warrick1830
Freshman

Postby TailsofElements » Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:03 pm

OOG: I missed you Warrick. Glad to see you back.

Kiran knocked on Sofia's door before asking, "Sofia? Are you there? I was wondering if you had any spirit gum. I used all mine up in the last play and I can't get any till after Halloween." He held a white mask in his hand that would cover the right side of his face.

~~~

Marco peeked around the door and watched Iggy work before leaping in and landing on a rolling swivel chair that slammed him into the wall. He rubbed his head in pain before asking quickly, "Is that an Ichigo costume for Halloween? That is so cool. Guess what I'm going as!" Marco waited but not long enough for Iggy to get one word out, "I'm going as Sora from Kingdom Hearts. I'm sooooo excited. I'm Marco by the way."
TailsofElements
Junior

Postby The Hellion » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Dani pushed open the door to Cam's tiny room and sighed. "Seriously?" Cam shrugged, he was dressed like a jester in black and red and white with a little staff and bell cap..

"Hey I can wrap my legs behind my head, it was this or a kama sutra diagram"

"Couldnt find the company?"

"Couldn't choose it" he gestured at her, she was wearing a grey and white version of the Alice in Wonderland Costume. "If anyone asks its American McGee's Alice" she said firmly.
The Hellion
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:19 pm

A large gateway with power-blue swirls opened up and two teens walked out of it minutes before it closed.

Sean was in a Hitsugaya Toushiro outfit, while Nathaniel was in a Uryu Ishida outfit.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Darkness1 » Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:49 pm

"Ooh mister Todd, mister Todd I could eat you up Mr.Todd, I really could..." sang Mrs.Lovett as she danced in a waltz around Thomas' room, on the ceiling and on his desk.

"Your illusion, while in sync lacks shadows Alex. But getting better, either way it is creepy as hell... how many times did you watch the film to get all the words right?" Thomas asks as he style his hair and reaches for the imitation shaving razor. He had to admit, a last minute adhoc of several old clothes of his grandfather's had certainly pulled it off. "Let's see... razor, pale face, dark eyes... check... waistcoat ad attire... check... courage to dance? Non."

Alex, decked as the one and only Scarecrow checks himself in the mirror before walking to the door "So... would the headmistress kill me if I scared some people tonight? Do you reckon she'd put me in detention?"

"Depends mon ami on who you scare, how bad, and if it involves gay things with the Argonauts."

"Really?" Alex asks back in surprise "You mean as a bit of harmless fun I can get away with it?"

"Stressing the harmless, yes. Just be careful some can get you back."
Darkness is merely a cloak for my Pets.
Darkness1
Sophomore

Postby Prince Blanche » Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:12 pm

"Ahhhhh..... picking costumes is hard...." Noah said with a sigh as he clutchd his head. He still didn't know what he should wear, and despite some ideas, as of yet he wasn't certain. But before he could keep bemoaning, he heard someone knocking at his door.

When the demon went to open, he was surprised to find... a nun standing in there. Or rather, Veronica, dressed up as a nun in a... conventional, conservative nun outfit. ".....Veronica, what are you doing like that?"

"Choosing costume options, needed to know if this looked good or if I should wear something different" Veronica said. "I mean, there are only so many times you can go as a lingerie mannequin. But I'm not sure....... is it too heretic? Should I change it for something different? I still have a Virgin Mary outfit along with other options..."

Noah let out a few puzzled sounds as he looked at the gynoid, still not knowing exactly what to say.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Tue Oct 06, 2009 4:30 pm

"Veronica come over here!" Tommy said, he was having a hard time too, he was so used to picking cutesy costumes (The last time he seriously trick or treated was when he thirteen), he had no idea how to dress appropriately sixteen when it came to Halloween costumes, but at least he knew how to get Veronica's costume.
"Why should Northstar have all the fun?"-Hulkling
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:25 pm

Veronica looked over at Tommy, and after carefully putting Noah aside walked towards the other boy. "Sorry for apparently breaking your boyfriend" she said pointing at Noah, who still was pretty much unmoving after seeing Veronica in a nun outfit. "Anyway, what were you gonna say Got any ideas? Should I ditch this for the Virgin Mary thing? Or do you want me to help you instead?"
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:17 pm

"I'm going to hel you!" Tommy said with a pair of scissors
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:53 pm

Veronica let out a small laugh. "Well thank you, that's just what I was needing!" the gynoid said. "Quite frankly I don't know how sister Rosalia would react when she discovers I did this to her outfit, but well,I've always liked surprises.... what about you? What are you going to wear?" she asked then to Tommy as she readied for him to cut the outfit a bit.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:59 pm

"NO idea!" Tommy said then began cutting the lower part of her dress, he was not very good at cutting, but he was careful not to nick her. He cut off most of the dress until it was a rough lined miniskirt, and then cut the sleeves and then cut the shirt part into a midriff, and finally a v-neck that was very revealing.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:31 pm

"Oh, me likey" Veronica aid as she looked at herself in the mirror. "With a some fishnets, some make up and the correct boots I'd look like a perfect nun-stripper. But I hope Sister Bliss doesn't get angry at me for copying her usual style...." Veronica said thoughtfully. "Anyway, I'll look for other options if necessary but I really like this one. Do you two want any help?" she asked then to the couple.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:35 pm

"I don't know what about you my love?" Tommy asked.
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:12 pm

"Well........... I don't know, but I did have a small idea of dressing up like........" Noah started but blushed and didn't say it yet. "It's a bit embarrassing, but I wanted to dress up like an anime character.... I just dunno which" Noah said slightly embarrassed. "That and, well.... I don't want to use my last costume" he added then.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:21 pm

"OK!" TOmmy said smiling.
Animal boy
Senior

Next

Return to RP Corner