The Halloween Dance

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Prince Blanche » Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:12 pm

"Oh, I'm pretty sure I heard their voices when we were coming here. Well, at least Marco's. You could hear it on the moon" Veronica said to Kiran and Sofia as she drew out a pipe (Well, it wasn't an actual pipe... or at least, not that she was going to use it, it was just for the appearance). "Looking quite good, by the way" she added, looking at their costumes.

"You too look good like that" Noah said to Tommy, smiling.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby warrick1830 » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:17 pm

Sofia giggled and twirled at Veronica. "Well, you're right Kale." She said. "I'll head on up and finish with set up." She grabbed Maddi and Kiran. "Come on, let's go!" She ended up sauntering and skipping up ahead.

She did call back to Veronica and Cameron. "If you see Iggy, please make sure he wears a costume this time?"

Iggy ran up ahead with Marco. "And to beat the Hollows too!" The two ran down the hall, semi-sparring with each other. He laughed. "It's like we're in a comic book or something."
Well, Sofia is her hair was purple....damn it this was the only option that had a bandanna.
warrick1830
Freshman

Postby The Hellion » Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:40 am

"I am going to be ill" Cam muttered. "Disney plus misguided crushes plus playful sparring?" he shuddered and feigned fainting. "Its all too nauseating"

"Hm. I thought Iggy and Roberto were a sort of thing" murmured Dani she shrugged. "Who can keep track anymore?"

"I can"

"Yes because you're a bed hopper"

"Oh shut up"
The Hellion
Senior

Postby candyman1989 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:23 am

Travis rubs the sore spot on his arm and walks after the others. He’s still really confused over what the hell is just happened but has decided to chalk it up to general PP weirdness. He keeps a wary eye on Sofia’s back as she Maddi and Kiran head off in advance. He opens the pouch at his waist and something silver appears and vanishes.

He sticks closer to Dani and Cam, feeling slightly safer there.

Maddi giggles as she walks with Sofia and Kiran.

“Everyone’s costumes are looking great! I would have spoken to Faye and borrowed her actual wings rather then making fakes but wanted it to be a surprise.”
candyman1989
Junior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:29 am

"Oh, I will, don't worry about that" Veronica said as she returned with Noah and Tommy. She did giggle a bit at Cam's comment, but kept to herself. "Getting all too excited, aren't we?" Veronica said as she looked at Iggy and Marco. "You look cute in those costumes"
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Gryphon » Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:41 am

Instead of staying with the others, Kale gives a apologetic bow to Dani and hurries after Sofia, Kiran and Maddi. He glances once at the hovering ball of light over his shoulder, he was about to out just how far the range on it was, before he looked over at the 2 girls and a boy. "Hope you don't mind me coming along for the ride."

A shrouded figure, managing to hide completely beneath a bedsheet, despite the large humpback it appeared to give him, very reluctantly walked down the hall towards the remaining students. It stops a short ways from the closest person, and a pair of hands and forearms find their way out of the folds and begin signing. *Has anyone seen Kale? Or have another costume?* The understanding comes across tinged with embarrassment.
Gryphon
Freshman

Postby Darkness1 » Sat Oct 24, 2009 10:30 am

Thomas walks over to Gryf, and smiles in pity at the poor boy who was quite adorable in his predicament. He inspects the sheet and lifts it up to see the rather distressed teen. Barely suppressing a laugh he shakes his head and puts his arm around Gryf's shoulders.

"I think Alex has a spare costume left over, or at least some stuff that you could throw together to make you look like an angel of death or something. Maybe Kale could colour your wings too."

Alex walks closer to Dani and that looking like a lost puppy, "Soooooo..... expecting anything big to happen tonight?" he asks with innocent curiosity.
Darkness is merely a cloak for my Pets.
Darkness1
Sophomore

Postby Gryphon » Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:44 pm

A mental groan, loud by Gryf's standards emanates from beneath the sheet. *This is supposed to be an angel already, I don't think I need another. Besides Kale already messed with the wings, Not that you can tell under this.*

With the greatest reluctance, Gryf lets the sheet fall to the ground. What little remains would not be very effective against cold weather of any sort. His wings have been colored so that the bottom half are white and the top half are gold. Gryf's headband has been made to look like a woven gold band and a inverted triangle of silver and gold hangs from a thin gold chain around his neck onto his bare chest. And armband of gold circles each of his upper arms. A sash crosses his waist above his hips, holding up what could be the bottom half of a toga if a toga stopped above the knee, the front and back of which hangs a wide loincloth that blends through the rainbow and sparkles. And of course he's wearing sandals. *He said he would find me an Angel costume and this is what I was given. The Angel Fierte, whoever that is. It is very....revealing. So please, no more angels.*
Gryphon
Freshman

Postby candyman1989 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:20 pm

Travis is extremely good at what he does. His Iceheart in particular is a very impressive piece of sorcery given his age. It insulates him from shock and surprise but all magic has it's limits. Which is why he appears to be having a coughing fit after liquid went down the wrong pipe when Gryf disrobed.

He grabs the wall and tries to take a breath.
candyman1989
Junior

Postby TailsofElements » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:22 pm

"I think you look great wing man," Marco smiled as he and Iggy arrived, "You're Gryf right? For some reason I keep wanting to call you Tristan....must be someone else's memory or something." He looked around, "Wow, I feel kind of....plain compared to everyone else now. Damn...."

~~~~~

"I'm still amazed at how strong Sofia is," Kiran commented, struggling to keep up because he cape kept getting tangled in his feet, "Have you been working out or something cause you nearly dislocated my arm back there?" Kiran smirked. "This is gonna be awesome!"
TailsofElements
Junior

Postby Gryphon » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:23 pm

Gryf's cheeks reddened as he stared at Travis and his sudden inability to breath. He turns as Marco speaks, and his cheeks manage to get a shade darker, though he smiles now. *Thank you.* His rather vain efforts to wish himself invisible by fidgeting lessen considerably. *My proper name is Tristan actually, but I go by Gryf. I do not believe we have met though, What is your name?*
Gryphon
Freshman

Postby TailsofElements » Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:34 pm

"I'm Marco!" He extended his hand to Gryf, "I'm an exchange student and I decided to stay for the rest of high school! I must have kissed several people who know you in order to know your name. And I'm not really that annoying, its just a joke everyone plays on me." Marco smiled, his ignorance radiating like bonfire.
TailsofElements
Junior

Postby Darkness1 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:32 am

Thomas wraps his arms around Gryf's waist and begins to yank him away from the group and towards his room. "Come on you, let's get you a new costume to bitch about."

He's met with a bit of resistance but decides to fix Gryf with a stare: "We can do this the easy way or the Thomas way. Either you come with me and willingly so I can help you out, or... I'll do to you what I did to convince Kenji to see things my way. Your choice mon ami, don't look so pale... I don't bite unless asked. Come along now."

Alex at this point puts two fingers in his ears and begins to chant la la la to himself rather loudly. As he tries to catch up with Sofia, Madi and Kiran, deciding that this place would more than likely screw with his sexuality.
Darkness1
Sophomore

Postby candyman1989 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:45 am

Finally managing to get his coughing fit under control.

“No.”

Leaving Dani and Cam behind him he stalks rapidly after the Thomas and Gryf. The effect of the stalk is somewhat ruined by the unfortunate jingling of the hated shoes but we work with what we are given. Reaching them he raises an eyebrow.

“Oh no you don’t. No costume changes, if I have to suffer he has to suffer too.”

Also mister Flirt, there will be hanky panky in your room over my cold but living body.
candyman1989
Junior

Postby Darkness1 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:51 am

Thomas frowns at Travis before smiling wickedly "Oh but Travis, I'm sure we could give you a wardrobe change too..." he quickly shuts up as he sees Travis' look, "On the other hand I think I best go see where Iggy is... I'll leave you two alone..." he quickly pecks Gryf on the cheek before grinning at Travis and bounding away as fast as his legs could carry him out of the reach of ice magic.

He bounds through the halls and reaches Sofia and the gang. "Save me from an angry cryomancer and I'll forever love any of you."
Darkness1
Sophomore

PreviousNext

Return to RP Corner