The Halloween Dance

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby candyman1989 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:56 am

Madison eyes Thomas up and down.

“I had been meaning to recruit a new bitch to make my eternal slave…”

The musing way she says it makes her the recipient of several freaked out stares.

“Kidding!”

She looks off to one side and mutters quietly

“Or so I’ll let you believe.”

She glances back the way Thomas came.

“I think you’re good, the Ice Princess isn’t chasing you.”
candyman1989
Junior

Postby Darkness1 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:10 am

"Eep" Thomas winces as he realises what Madi will make him do. Compromising he hinds behind Iggy and closes his eyes, gripping onto the boy as if his very life depends on it. "You save my life from her and Travis and I'll be your slave for the next month. I'll do your laundry and anythign you want just save me from them!"

Alex walks in and shakes his head, "What did you do?"

"Try and kidnap Gryf to change his costume, Travis then caught up and stopped me from helping Gryf. Travis thought I had an ulterior motive and got jealous, so I had to escape... so I kinda kissed Gryf to shock him and escape."

Alex raises an eyebrow, "What tombstone do you want?"
Darkness is merely a cloak for my Pets.
Darkness1
Sophomore

Postby Gryphon » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:36 pm

Gryf stands in confusion reaching to touch his cheek while looking between the retreating Thomas and forceful Travis. Still trying to figure out what just happened, and if he had even been needed for whatever just occured, he looks over Travis thoughtfully. *It is a nice costume, it compliments your specialities. But why are you suffering? Did someone force your costume on you as well?*

Kale raises an eyebrow at Thomas. "You don't like my costume concepts? Funny, considering the make up of the student body, I thought more people would approve. Ah well, Gryf will thank me for it one day, I guarantee it."
Gryphon
Freshman

Postby Darkness1 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:51 pm

Thomas grins madly at Kale, "Oh I have only one qualm with your concept with Gryf: there was too much material and not enough skin. And if you were trying to give Travis a heart attack you nearly succeeded." Thomas sighs contentedly as he remembers the other boy spluttering at the sight. "Good times. So what work do we have to do before scaring freshmen?"

He picks up a jelly spider and begins to eat it while observing the decorating that has been done. "Too much webbing, this place just looks like my granddad's wine cellar."
Darkness is merely a cloak for my Pets.
Darkness1
Sophomore

Postby warrick1830 » Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:06 pm

Sofia was busy re-wiring the fog machine to the speakers. She wanted them to burst out smoke whenever the bass hit.

"Kale, can you hold this for me?" She handed him a blowtorch. She dove underneath the massive speakers and when she touched two wires together, there was a hum, the light dimmed...

and the speakers exploded.

She crawled out covered in soot, ash and looked a little dizzy.

"Fog...machine...is...hooked....up...." @_@*****

Iggy blushed when he heard Cameron. "Well. All is fun in jest...." he gave a wink as he made a reference to Cameron's costume.

"You look great." He said quietly. He gave a royal sweep and bow.

"Seems like everyone came out all in force today." he said with a smile.
warrick1830
Freshman

Postby The Hellion » Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:30 am

Cam shrugged. "I had it lying around and I do love the colors" he flicked his hair. "And careful with jest, some people can't take a joke"
The Hellion
Senior

Postby candyman1989 » Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:01 am

Travis makes an hmmming sound as he stares off in the distance after Thomas. Maybe he’s just thinking or maybe he’s judging trajectory, it’s hard to say with him. Realizing that Gryf asked him a question he shakes his head to clear it.

“Sorry, I was miles away.”

He smiles in a sort of absentminded way.

“I was planning to skip tonight but Maki ‘convinced’ me to change my plans. She also provided me with the two glorified tea towels that make up my costume.”

Long practice introducing himself as Travis ‘Smith’ has given him the ability to pronounce quotation marks.
candyman1989
Junior

Previous

Return to RP Corner