Christmas + PH + decorations = Hell

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby The Hellion » Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:03 pm

Upon hearing Thomas' words Cameron shuddered uncontrollably. "That mental image has instilled me with a desire to drink bleach with my cocoa..." he headed for the kitchen

Dani nodded. "A little to the left thats all, just so the table cloth isnt rumpled, though we may need a chainsaw the cut it" her shadows swirled into serated points. "Oh look who takes suggestions"

Ulla bounded past in a little red dress with white lining on the neckline and hem and high heeled black boots. "Thast the jingle bell rock" she hummed. "Anyone else want to join the dance act? It'll be like mean girls only not mean."

"So just skanky then?" ?Dani sighed.

"You want to join in?" Ulla suggested.

Dani frowned. "I can't were red, it turns black eventually"
The Hellion
Senior

Postby TailsofElements » Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:28 pm

Kiran was about to utter a retort when Marco chimmed in, "Oh like I'd stoop that low." Kiran turned bright red before turning around and helping Alex with the tree.

"Hold it still and I'll screw it into the base real quick," Kiran told the boy as he went underneath the tree. Marco giggled as Kiran's butt stuck in the air while he fiddled the tree.
TailsofElements
Junior

Postby Darkness1 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:37 am

Thomas stares at Kiran's form busy under neath the tree and smirks at Marco's comment, "Oh this is too easy not to do..." he whispers and looks to Marco, "You still have some snow? Pass it here." he grabs the remains of the snow and nonchalantly walks up behind Kiran and shoves the snow down Kiran's trousers much to the delight of his ears when the boy yells in surprise. "Ah nothing like a bit of christmas chaos eh Kiri?" he smirks and returns to where his coffee had previously been awaiting him. His eyes dart around for his cup and sees the empty cup sitting on a table next to Travis.

"This means war snowballs." Thomas says and proceeds to tackle the taller boy to the floor, playfully laughing as he messes up Travis' hair "You owe me, and no ice cream will make up for this grievous crime against my caffeine supply! Faye... get you make up!" he orders while smiling evilly into Travis' face.

Alex's balance is thrown out of control once the tree is set down and Alex dizzily attempts to walk in a straight line and ends up falling on Ulla, "Ugh... my legs." he mutters and proceeds to lie down on the floor.
Darkness is merely a cloak for my Pets.
Darkness1
Sophomore

Postby candyman1989 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:20 am

Travis looks up at Thomas with steady eyes. He can’t shove the boy off with his arms pinned and he certainly can’t get them free. However he moves his leg, or rather his foot and applies…leverage.

“You know I might have the upper body strength of a seven year girl but I’ve got a kick like a mule.”

He applies a little bit more pressure.

“Snowballs huh? At least mine are still three-dimensional. You have until I get to three…”

In a rather twisted sort of way it’s actually a compliment. He’s actually being patient enough to try threats of physical violence rather then resorting directly to magical mayhem.

There’s a frantic beeping noise. Standing in the door way Madison is armed with a digital camera and head band which dangles a piece of mistletoe in front of her head.
candyman1989
Junior

Postby Darkness1 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:31 am

Thomas smirks and gets off him, but not before leaning in close to his face and whispering so only Travis and Faye could hear "You win this round, but I know where your secret stash of ice cream is, if you value it, you'll leave my anatomy alone, unless we take it to the bedroom, but tis unlikely so yeah, no damaging of my anatomy."

He gets off Travis and returns to the kitchen grumbling with his empty cup. He walks in to see Cam making his cocoa, and gets the milk, sugar and coffee ready to mic together for his delicious tiredness cure. "I hate it when people don't react to seductive threats, it makes my whole arsenal useless."
Darkness1
Sophomore

Postby Oni » Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:29 am

Faye smiles as the tree is save and put in order before she looks over at rather chilly Kiran and a rather shaken up Alex. Ah well, all for the sake of a pretty Christmas tree. "Thank you boys~" she cooed before her attention was drawn to the fight going on between a certain psycho and mage.

She heard the click of a few camera shots and of course the veiled threats the two were promising each other before she skipped over to Madi and threw her arms round her shoulders, nimbly avoiding the ever dangerous leaves above her friend's head. "You should save some of that film for later if what I just heard gets carried out," she winked. "Best Christmas cards ever."
Oni
Sophomore

Postby Darkness1 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:06 am

Alex grins lopsidedly like a puppy, not bad for a kid who wears his heart on his sleeve. His powers slip slightly from his control and the room seems to get brighter even a tad warmer though any psychic would see the strands of illusionary energy around the room. Picking up a mince pie Alex tries to reign in his feelings and get his powers back under control.

Outside our setting in the white cold wintry snow, there's a giggling... not overtly loud but to mystical ears it is like background static... childish and mischievous but fun and hyper. Think of a certain audiokinetic on sugar, lots and lots of sugar. In the dim dim light with the sun's rays descending over the horizon there's two faint blue lights darting around.

"Frosties! They've got baubles! Blue baubles! Can I have one or two or all of them?!" the shimmering and darting light asks in a high pitched voice. "Please? I'll freeze Rudolph again for you!"
Darkness1
Sophomore

Postby Oni » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:18 am

Once the cake isnt in danger of hitting the floor, which would be sure to bring about some sort of curse or another, Locke went back to his perch on the wall watching the others from a safe distance. he loved his friends, he really did, but they were well known for getting a little too...them at times.

And them being to them was a rather scary thing if you knew any of them at all.

As the snow continued to fall the little sparks of winter blue continued to dart about, yet unseen by mortal eyes in the dimming light. Of course, a certain audiokinetic had heard the mischevious giggling some time ago, but she had zoned them out thinking it to be some other student or other enjoying the winter wonderland just outside their windows.

"I know Glaciers," the other light said as it avoided getting smacked with the large flurries of snow as they zigged and zagged about in the air. "You can have all the baubles you like once we start having our fun," he promised with a laugh, remembering the first time they froze Rudolph. That had been afun year indeed. The snow began to roll about on its own beneath them, forming a decently packed snowball at the will of the the winter spirit. "Think we should start the festivities?" he cackled.
Oni
Sophomore

Postby Darkness1 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:26 am

Glaciers zooms and darts around in excitement, sparkles of blue erupting and slight ice crystals growing from the huge snowball. "Hm... how many more should we make first? I think we shoooooullllldddd...." he looks across the icy blanket and his eyes settle on a few snowmen... and his grin erupts into a sinister smirk "Snowmen attack!" he yells and blue glinting snowflakes swirling around them as the snowmen came to life with malicious glee, their hands becoming glacial knives of ice.

"Funs!" Glaciers carols as he flitters around Frosty and glomps him.

-----

Alex looks over to Locke and smiles warmly "Locke... where's the eggnog?"
Darkness1
Sophomore

Postby Oni » Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:35 am

Frostalis looked at the crystals formed in his snowball and grinns as the swirling blue snow around them increases as more snowballs are formed. With magic the balls roll themselves in the snow and began to stack themselves so perfectly it would make any little kid jealous. With the snowmen being built and ready for disaster he gave another little cackle and zipped around quickly until he was glomped.

"Oh no no no, the fun has only just begun~" he cooed as the first line of fire was picked up into the air with a flick of the wrist and sent crashing through one of the school windows with the force of any brick or rock.

Locke looked over at Alex and returned the smile before glancing towards the kitchen. "In ther' but I tink someone may 'ave tampered wit' it," he said in warning....until the crash of a broken window caught is attention, coupled with the loud squeak of Faye.
Oni
Sophomore

Postby TailsofElements » Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:24 pm

Kiran stopped glaring at Marco and Thomas in order to smile at Faye, "You are very welcome." Marco had crashed from his sugar high and lay in the middle of the floor, groaning about his stomach. Kiran had been drying himself off when he heard the crash from above. He quickly scouted the window and proceeded to scrunch his face in confusion. "....It's a snowball...a really dense and large snowball...what the heck?"
TailsofElements
Junior

Postby The Hellion » Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:07 am

Dan frowned. "Thats just stupid, Dr. Alexander will lynch the person that did that......well with disapproval of course"

Cam returned with a mug of hot chocolate in his hands. "Hm" he looked at the snowball. "I didn't know Travis brought a date"
The Hellion
Senior

Postby candyman1989 » Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:11 pm

Madison gives Faye and affectionate peck on the cheek, she had gotten in range of Madison’s mistletoe head gear after all.

“Screw Christmas cards, I’d sell them on the black market. Smile!”

She pulls Faye into the two-people-being-to-lazy-to-get-someone-else-to-take-the-photo pose and snaps with the camera.

Travis nudges the snowball with his foot and looks at it curiously before making his way to the window. He also absentmindedly flips Cam off.

For Travis the christmas spirit would need to be one hundread percent proof to get his attention.
candyman1989
Junior

Postby Darkness1 » Sun Dec 20, 2009 5:44 am

The snowball seems mundane enough, until it sprouts several ice crystals and begins to shoot them off in random directions. Out in the gloom the demonic ice snowpeople are amassing and beginning their slow trudge to the bright lights and the blue baubles. There's a chant going on with them:

"Kill the reindeer,
Kill the Claus,
Make him eat his
stupid puppy's paws."

If it wasn't for the mechanical voices the chant would be slightly more menacing with a twisted sort of humour. However despite the pixie's love of mischief they have yet to perfect the art of mystical animation. Instead Glaciers, dressed as a seven inch high Napoleon Bonaparte leads the charge and darts ahead of them and towards the school.

Thomas just sets his coffee down and sighs "Why can't we have a normal Christmas?"
Darkness1
Sophomore

Postby Oni » Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:36 am

Faye ducks away quickly from the enchanted snowball and slides on over towards (to be read as behind) Thomas where the little ice projectiles cant seem to reach her. "Because it's us and that is simply not allowed?" she suggested, not yet aware of the little army amassing outside of the window.

Frostalis watched as his little partner in crime led the army towards the school. He cackled a high pitched sort of cackle and swooped along in the air as he followed along, zapping any snow creation that fell behind with a shot of ice in the back to get it going again. "Lead on Glaciers!"
Oni
Sophomore

PreviousNext

Return to RP Corner