Stay In Vegas

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby The Hellion » Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:49 pm

The gilded invite reads:

You are cordially invited to the VIP Gala Dinner at the Regal to raise funds for "The Families In Need Project".

It takes place [Tonight] with a special show by the Enchantress.

$500 a plate

As the doors of the elevator opened Krilla spotted the young man in the leather outfit crossing the lobby apparently ignored by everyone aroun him who seemed to subconsciously get out of his way. He was reading a small book intently and hadn't seen her yet.

Ulla looked up at the top of the building. "That helicopter?" she pointed to the roof where very vaguely the outline of a chopper could be seen from the far side of the pool.
The Hellion
Senior

Postby candyman1989 » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:25 am

"Maybe? I'm not sure. What i do know is we are woefully short on fliers so if it is them we're better of stopping them from taking off rather then trying to fight them in the air."

Travis shrugs.

"Should we warn the teachers?"

Krilla tucks the envelope away and walks out to the pool, their numbers aren't large enough to split up.
candyman1989
Junior

Postby The Hellion » Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:34 pm

Probably" Dani said quietly. "We need to hurry, though, we shouldn't just stand by. Cameron, brain mail the teachers"

"Oh sure, treat me like a fax machine" he scoffed as his eyes flickered red, a pulse of emotion rushing out to seek Dr. Thunderfoot.

On the roof Mr. and Mrs. Dubois moved confidently towards their chopper, arm in arm and in step too
The Hellion
Senior

Previous

Return to RP Corner