The Eight Nuisances of Dr. Sly

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Prince Blanche » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:54 am

"Well I already have a place to go... isn't there some brave soul here that wants or is just willing to accompany our little demon for this one time? Anyone?" Veronica asked, just to see.

"Err, it's ok Vero, I think I can handle it.... I think............. I just need to pay attention not to burn anything too important" Noah responded, but the gynoid ust turned to look at him with a raised eyebrow.

"You rarely pay attention to things. By the time you notice it, the whole building would possibly crumble" the girl pointed out. She then looked at Jumbo Man and said: "Hey... I know I might be ignoring something, but wasn't a girl with you when I first came here? I don't think I have seen her in a while...."
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby MentalFloss » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:41 am

Jumbo Man looked around.

"I remember another girl helping in the auto shop class, Valerie something? but..." he shrugged.

Override looked at Noah, "You can handle it? I'll hyperlink myself over to you as soon as I can to back you up okay?"

Override then wrote 7 hyperlinks and threw them at everyone. They all disappeared in a mess of ones and zeroes.

Strauss Family Dairy Farms
Jumbo Man and Tommy appeared at the dairy farms. there were crateres in the ground and the cows were running wild everywhere.

a few of the barns were in shambles.

They heard clomping sounds in the processing plant.

City Hall
Override and Joel appeared at the main steps to see a crowd of people streaming out of the building, screaming. They nodded at each other and ran inside to see a large robot in a business suit.

Landfill
Adam and Veronica appeared at the main gates of the city landfill. trash was being hurdled in every direction from one pile not too far from them...

Post Office
Dusk was fast approaching when Noah appeared in front of the main post office. there was a huge hole in the wall on one side and a crowd of people were rubernicking across the street... amongst them was Valerie.
Track 1: Ocean "Deception"
Track 2: Raine "Lucid"
Track 3: Jo "Muzzle"

http://profile.imeem.com/DhObMrT/playli ... _playlist/
MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:00 pm

The Landfill:

Appearing among a mess of zeroes and ones, Veronica had to take some time to feel a bit right. Maybe it was the hangover kicking in, or being unused to being teleported by something else than her portals, but she definitely felt more than a little lightheaded. She needed a few seconds to recover, but did so just in time to avoid a big scrap of metal being flung in her way.

"I see someone doesn't want us in here...." Veronica said to Adam. "Well, too bad" she added as some electricity started running up and down her arm. The gynoid then entered the landfill, planning to do her usual strategy: rush into battle, punch them out and if that doesn't work punch them out some more until it works.

The Post Office:

Teleporting in a new way always made Noah feel a little nervous in expentancy of what would happen, but he was rather pleasantly surprised when it turned out that the trip wasn't any bad. But he could focus on that later: right now, it was time to go against mail robot.

The lilim walked towards the hole in the wall, trying to make his way in between the people crowding in there and getting ready to confront whatever he could find in there. He already had fought a pizza-themed villain, he could against a mail-themed one, right?

As he walked, he noticed a girl in there among the crowd... but didn't pay much attention, since he didn't really know her there, he thought she was just one more of the crowd. He just hoped that nobody would be hurt by any of his normal mistakes... but right now he needed to focus more on the robot, the exact thing he thought when he entered the pot office and saw the robot trashing it.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby MentalFloss » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:39 pm

The LANDFILL
(Adam & Veronica)

They made thier way over one garbage heap , avoiding the projectiles of trash randomnly flying in every direction to see a somewhat large robot that looked not unlike oscar the grouch from sesame street, with a large trash can lid on his head and a body that for all states and purposes... was a garbage can.

He was rummaging through the garbage looking frantically for something....

The Post Office:
(Noah & Valerie)

Valerie stayed behind in the crowd, she looked at the sky... it would be at least half an hour before she would be able to see the first star in the sky. and another fifteen minutes before any constellation would appear for her to be able to use...

Noah stepped into the hole to see letters strewn about in every which way, littering the floor. there was a trail of holes in every wall making a rather messy makeshift hallway, at the end he saw what looked like a rather tall postmaster with a letter bag flung over his shoulder.

He jumped in the air and shouted "Postage stamp!", his foot ejected a massive stamp that ripped through the concrete floor giving him passage to a lower level.
Track 1: Ocean "Deception"
Track 2: Raine "Lucid"
Track 3: Jo "Muzzle"

http://profile.imeem.com/DhObMrT/playli ... _playlist/
MentalFloss
Sophomore

Previous

Return to RP Corner