The Eight Nuisances of Dr. Sly

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun May 30, 2010 6:50 pm

They fell for it. They ACTUALLY fell for it. Pepperoni and Sausage actually fell for Noah's so-obvious-a-two-year-old-would-spot-something-suspicious trap. He didn't really know if he should be glad or should be worried that his plan would fail now that he had put it in motion, but there was no time to think like that right now.

The two robots approached quickly, but Noah just kept saying the same incantation, apparently to withstand the heat, which could be translated as "Grandma please make this not hurt that much" repeated over and over as he planted his trident in the floor. By the time those two were close enough, he knew he had to continue with his plan, and taking hold of the trident, he used it as a balance to deliver a round-kick against the two. He kept using the trident that way, balancing himself on it to keep kicking the robots in a way that seemed more like weaponized poledancing, until he knocked the two backwards.

Once he stopped, he looked at Pepperoni and Sausage, still more than a little surprised. "It worked! It really worked!" he said, but as he noticed the two getting back up, he quickly added: "Err... I mean, what's the matter, am I too much for you two?" knowing hwo corny he sounded like that. He was prepared to fly the moment those two tried anything else, his wings extended and just seconds from flapping at the first movement he saw...

"Fascinating" Veronica said as she listened at Jumbo Man. The more she heard, the more she craved for a beer. "So I suppose you know about the giant Pizza Hutt ad in the form of robot out there, right? Becuase it would be peachy if you could help with that..." she added then, trying to sound as lovely as possible, which might sound highly fake coming from soneone like her.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby MentalFloss » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:19 pm

Auto Shop:

Jumbo Man looked blankly at her. " I haven't met the newest robots yet. Nothing about PIZZA rings a bell... it sounds like Dr. Sly is running out of themes for his robots..."

He continued repairing himself.

"I'll be able to help the battle once I can get repaired but I need some parts and I'm not finding them here in the garage. if you could find me a nano-fission generator to power my gun-arm we'll be in business but the only thing you'll find that on is another superobot like myself..."

He stopped and looked at the two girls. "If that robot out there has a weapon of any sort, the weapon itself should ahve a nano-fission generator! Take his weapon and I'll be good as new!"

=====================

Pizza Man:

Pepperoni and Sausage got to thier feet and opened thier mouths and began spitting wads of scalding hot grease at Noah just as he began to take flight. Although given thier short height, thier grease wads couldn't reach them at all. but they kept trying....

Pizza man buckled forward and fell to his knees under the constant ice attacks on his back from Travis.
Track 1: Ocean "Deception"
Track 2: Raine "Lucid"
Track 3: Jo "Muzzle"

http://profile.imeem.com/DhObMrT/playli ... _playlist/
MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Jun 14, 2010 11:56 pm

Pizza Man:

While flying wasn't exactly hard for Noah, flying while having to avoid the scolding hot jets of grease wasn't exactly his idea of a happy moment, but it didn't took long before he was high enough to avoid them. Just then, though, his cellphone started ringing (emiting some undecipherable guttural scream accompanied by guitar riffs and drums going faster than should be humanly possible in the process).

"Hello?" Noah said, a bit meekly. "Vero, this isn't exactly the best... wait, how do you know we're.... ok, ok, well, uh... it seems to be a pizza box. Huh? Yeah, I said pizza box. He throws pizza slices with it, and can can.... um, apparently he can take smaller robots from it........ Vero? You still there?" only after the lilim checked his phone and muttered "she hang up on me" that he noticed the two robots shots of grease seemed to be going higher. Or rather, he was slowly descending. He flapped his wings strong enough to go up once again, only barely avoiding one of Sausage's shots.

Auto Shop:

Veronica's expression would have been funny if it wasn't so inhumanly weird it was worrying. She had called Noah to confirm what weapon she should be looking for, but apparently the answer wasn't what she was expecting. A,fter shaking her head and chuckling a bit, though, she said "What the hell, this might be just what I need right now..." before she turned to Jumbo Man and Valerie and saying "Ok, I think I have an idea of what to look, so if you guys excuse me... I'll be back in a few minutes. Or do what you wanna do"

Just as the robot girl spoke, she snapped her fingers, muttered "Sermo" and made a portal of light appear in the floor just behind her feet. She then let herself fall into it backwards, disappearing from sight into the light of the portal.

Pizza Man:

A disc of light formed in the middle of the air, and from it Veronica fell, spinning through the air before landing on her feet and stricking a dramatic pose and making herself glow, shouting "Evildoers! Prepare to confront me, AEON DIVA!!". Apparently, if you can't wish the silly away, your best option is to join it... somewhat hampered by her saying "God, my codename sucks..." right afterwards.

Getting more normal after that and turning off the lightshow, she then looked around and said "Ok guys, here I am, what did I miss? Things seem more in contorl than the last time I looked..."
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby MentalFloss » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:13 pm

Pizza Man finally managed to throw Travis off And began to g after his newest opponent.

"Watch out!" Overrride shouted to Veronica.

He opened his Pizza Box

"PIZZA SLICE!"....

MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Prince Blanche » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:51 pm

"Veronica! Look out!!" Noah said as the pizza slice flew through the air, unbearably slow, towards the gynoid, who just stood there looking at it with an eyebrow raised. The lilim was about to rush towards her and get her out of the way of very delicious harm, but as he readied for that he could see Pepperoni and Sausage ready to rush after him and shoot him the moment he tried.

The girl didn't move one bit as the slice came flying towards her. She just stood in her place, looking straight at the razor-pizza with determination in her eyes. The very second the pizza was about to reach her, though, with just one word and a flash of light, the girl disappeared, and the slice followed suit, also vanishing in midair. Yet not long afterwards the gynoid reappeared behind him, her hand glowing with some electricity. "Hey you big piece of junk! I've got something VERY tasty coming your way!" she yelled as she threw a lightning ball his way in very much the same way a baseball pitcher throws a ball.

Meanwhile, another flash of light (though far smaller and less potent) appeared just in the place Veronica had disappeared, and from it emerged the pizza slice... though now directed at Pizza Man.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Dragon Star » Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:53 pm

After safely dispersing the freshman meditation group he was leading, Adam hurried over to the other battling classmates.

"When I heard there was a pizza based robot, I thought someone was kidding." Adam said, glancing around at the meat based minions running around somewhat aimlessly. Then he noticed the fires, and grabbed a fire extinguisher. "Maybe this will help" he said firing the extinguisher at the meaty minions.
Dragon Star-ISC: Five-Fold Path
Laser- No Squad
Dragon Star
Sophomore

Postby MentalFloss » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Pepperoni and Sausage started to slow down... after a few seconds under the extinguisher's foam, they stopped completely. It seemed that the saturated fat that coated them froze in place.

Pizza man crumpled under the damage and the pizza slice flew by and sliced his arm off, the pizza box fell to the ground.

Quickly calculating that he was no match for this group at this point he took a massive leap in the air "Buffalo wings!" he shouted. I pair of roasted chicken wings deployed from his back and flapped furiously as he got away.

It was at this point a very odd thing happened-- a thick fog enveloped around the party in a matter of seconds. causing them to lose sight of Pizza man as he escaped.

They heard Pizza Man's voice in the distance, "Thanks Weather Man!"

When the fog began to clear, pepperoni and sausage were encrusted fat globs smothered in foam, and the Pizza Box lay on the grass before them.

Pizza man was gone and his escape accomplice was no where to be found.

Override looked around, "I doubt that the last we'll hear from Dr. Sly..." He sighed.

MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Dragon Star » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:03 pm

Adam kicked the minions lightly and chuckled. He had seen some strange things at this school, but this was downright hilarious.

"Well, at least we know their names are fairly self explanatory." Adam looked at the fallen pizza box. "What on earth kind of weapon is this?"
Laser- No Squad
Dragon Star
Sophomore

Postby Prince Blanche » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:03 am

"I don't know and don't really care at this point, I just know that I'm still a bit hangover and that I was looking for this" Veronica responded to Adam as she took the pizza box from the ground and looked at him with a half-smile.

Noah meanwhile descended to the ground, and quickly ran over to the others, still quite a bit... shaken by the experience would be a way ot put it, not a really good way to put it, but a way to put it nonetheless. "Is everyone ok?" he asked concernedly, before looking at Adam and saying "Oh hey there! Hadn't seen you around in a while" with a smile.

"Well it seems work here is done" Veronica said then with a small sigh. "Now if you excuse me I have to deliver this to someone. With details about all this.... hilarity" the gynoid added as she opened a vortex of light just behind her, before turning around and walking towards it. "Follow me if you dare!" was the last thing they heard of her in there as she walked through the portal, which was still open once she disappeared.

At the other side of the portal, in the Auto Shop....

"Oh honey! I'm home!" Veronica yelled as she appeared out of her portal just in front of Jumbo Man, pizza box in hand. "And look! I've brought food! Now rise and shine again, my pretty!" the gynoid added as she gave the box to the self-repairing robot. "...I'm surely enjoying this far more than I should..."
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby MentalFloss » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:28 am

"A nano Fusion Generator! Perfect!" Jumbo man said picking throught he box and picking out what looked like a tiny reactor core.

He then looked the Pizza Box over as he installed the Generator into his arm.

"Hmmmm........" His gaze loooking carefully at every little detail on the pizza box.

"Got it!" She smiled. His arm transformed into another pizza box.

He pointed it at the ground "Pizza Slice!" he shouted.

The box opened and a slice of razor pizza rocketed out and stuck in the cement floor.

"Now we need to find the other 7!" He smiled. "Dr. Sly for some reason always makes 8 robots.. never more, never less..."

Just then, an explotion sof ones and zeroes ripped into the room and there stood override.

"BAD news!" he exclaimed. "These Robots are tearing things up in all these different parts of the city!"

he tapped the wall and a monitor appeared in a fizzle of ones and zeroes. It was the news.

"..and breaking news: Seven different places in Pacific City are under attack from mysterious robots! Sources indicate that they could quite possibly be the work of Dr> Sly!

The places under siege are as follows:

-The Pacific City Shopping Galleria
-Strauss Family Organic Dairy Farms
-The Pacific City Landfill
-The Main Post Office building
-Interscope Recording Studios
-Pacific City Hall
- and onother television network, the Action 5 news building!..."

a hand appeared from off the camera and handed the reporter a piece of paper.

"...this just in.... The Pacific City Culinary academy is now ALSOunder attack from some strange Pizza-based Robot!..."

Override snapped and the screen disappeared. "We should split up and try and take them down..."

MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Dragon Star » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:32 am

Adam thought about the list of locations. "I was at the Landfill looking for parts last week, so I could probably handle something out there." Adam frowned "I'll need help though, I can't get much of an advantage against robots, no minds to read."
Laser- No Squad
Dragon Star
Sophomore

Postby Animal boy » Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:15 pm

"I think Veronica would be best to take with you, there is a lot of metal in the dump, she can use that" Tommy said.

"And I'll go to city hall" Joel said
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:11 pm

"Not to bring you down from your cloud, but I don't really know how I could use the metal. Let's remember, I use electricity, not magnetism... that I know" Veronica said to Tommy. "But anyway, if you want help from the only robot you can read the mind of, I suppose I can lend you a hand or two if you want" she added to Adam with a smile.

Noah meanwhile seemed a little more indecisive. "I wouldn't know where to go... maybe the Post office? I mean, if there's a mail based robot.... letters are made of paper, and there are usually flammable things around... so I guess I could go there. Maybe. I think" he said then. The possibility of causing collateral damage and more damage than good seemed not to cross his mind, at least not yet, but maybe it would, later.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:20 pm

"Darling focus on the bills" Tommy said smiling and then said "I think I'll go to the dairy farm, the poor cows!"
"Why should Northstar have all the fun?"-Hulkling
Animal boy
Senior

Postby MentalFloss » Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:08 am

"I'll go to city hall with Joel" Override announced.

"And i'll accompany you at the Dairy farms." Jumbo Man nodded at Tommy

Override looked on,
"So to finalize:

-Override and Joel at City Hall.

-Jumbo Man and Tommy at the dairy farms

-Adam and Veronica at the Landfill

-Noah at the Main post office..."

He trailed off.... someone should go with Noah.... think of all the burned paychecks.... if left unchecked." He chuckled to himself at this new pun he cracked.

MentalFloss
Sophomore

PreviousNext

Return to RP Corner