Recreation

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Animal boy » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:38 am

Tommy hugged and kissed his boyfriend saying "Hi darling!" Noah's eyes seemed to widen, Tommy still wasn't wearing a shirt.
"Why should Northstar have all the fun?"-Hulkling
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:37 pm

"Let's just say, I got bored with Aeon Diva, so I need a new codename" Veronica said to Tommy as she got into the van.

Noah wasn't exactly sure of what was happening. Just some moments ago, he was sluggishly waking through the school, having just noticed the familiar shapes of some of the students. He was a little confused at the fact that Tommy appeared to be shirtless, among other things like why they were walking towards the call. Next thing he knew though, Raine, whom he only recognized then, yelled "ALL ABOARD!" and "Noah! Get in!" while Tommy was hugging him, and was taking him towards the car.

"Hi darling........... hi Vero, Raine, Adam...." the demon said then, before adding: "What are you doping here? Where are we going? What is this?" ina voice that showed he wasn't exactly fully awake yet.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby MentalFloss » Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:13 am

Raine rolled the door shut and jumped into the front seat and off they drove to 24th and Harrison to an ice cream parlor that the others had never heard of.

She turned around smiling at Noah. "You'll love it!"

Given her offense record of causing minor misfortune for monetary gain, it was still a bit hard to fully trust Raine sometimes, despite her usually good intentions. If she ever grew up to be a someone famous, she would definitely be a perfect anti-heroine. If not just plain businesswoman.
Track 1: Ocean "Deception"
Track 2: Raine "Lucid"
Track 3: Jo "Muzzle"

http://profile.imeem.com/DhObMrT/playli ... _playlist/
MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Animal boy » Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:13 pm

"I never thought the name Aeon Diva fit you anyways!" Tommy said approvingly.

He then turned to Noah and said "We're getting frozen yogurt!"
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:38 pm

"Oh, ok" Noah said after hearing what Raine and Tommy said. He still had that goofy smile and only slightly open eyes that showed that he wasn't fully awake yet, but it seemed he had understood what both of them meant. And by the looks of it the idea of ice cream at the time was enough to get him happy.

"I forgot how he acts at these hours of the morning" Veronica couldn't help but give a small chuckle. She would have commented on Tommy's choice of words about the ice cream (kinda weird for her) but she just shrugged and said: "Blame it on unoriginality. That was the only thing I could think of at the time and I only knew about it because it was programmed deep in my software" she added.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby MentalFloss » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:29 pm

The Van pulled up to the corner where there was an ice cream parlor with an obscenely long line going out the door.

"We're here!" She smiled, she rumaged through her purse and handed a $50 bill to the driver. "Keep it." she said, bounding out of the front seat. onto the sidewalk..

The others stepped out to see the line going out the door and around the corner. Very strange for ice cream to be selling this popular at 10 in the morning....
Track 1: Ocean "Deception"
Track 2: Raine "Lucid"
Track 3: Jo "Muzzle"

http://profile.imeem.com/DhObMrT/playli ... _playlist/
MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Safeguard » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:51 pm

A gate with powdery blue swirls opened up a few feet away and Sean walked out with Nate behind him, his arms were covered with ice, naturally and Nate was dressed, seasonably. ;)
Safeguard
Senior

Previous

Return to RP Corner