Recreation

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Recreation

Postby Animal boy » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:56 pm

ooc: Now this is supposed to be a fun rp, anyone can join! And most of all be respectful!

Tommy walked outside bright and early in the morning shirtless, this was before Noah had gotten up he was going to go on a jog
"Why should Northstar have all the fun?"-Hulkling
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:28 pm

"BioGnosis.... wait, no, that sounds like some cosmetic thing..... Aeonic.... no, way too unoriginal... Gnostique... no, not catchy enough............ Robotrix.... no, perhaps a little too catchy.... and quite possibly unoriginal..."

A certain gynoid was sitting in a bench, the sound of some metal song coming out faintly from her earphones as she scribbled in a notebook, just to pretty much automatically strike it down. By the way she was dressed it was pretty much obvious she had tried to go on an early morning exercise, but had gotten distracted by something else (that or also possibly, she had been stricken with the need to do whatever she was doing and wasn't exactly wanting to find out if Cyan would take kindly having Veronica talking fairly loud that early in the morning). Letting out a sigh, she just said: "Come on, brain, think... is a new name really that hard to come up with?"

Yes, that had been keeping her up, or at least, that was what was in her mind right now: the struggle to just come up with a new name. She never really had been particularly satisfied with her codename (after all it had been a spur of the moment, she hadn't put that much thought to it, it reeked of lack of imagination or perhaps a little too much imagination) and so, by now, just thought she needed something new. But so far, as obvious, her attempts were meaningless. Letting out a sigh and taking her sight off the notebook, she looked up just in time to see Tommy jogging around, shirtless. The girl couldn't help but chuckle and shake her head as she pulled out one of her earphones and said "Talk about things we don't see very often... what's with you being like that all of sudden?" to the boy, an eyebrow raised and her usual amused expression in her face.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:46 pm

"Exercising for my darling partially but mostly for myself, what are you doing? And I like Robotrix the best!" Tommy said giggling
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:51 pm

"Too bad it's pretty much ripped from some old movie I can't remember the name of. I dunno about these kinda things, but I'm not subjecting myself to the lawsuit gods if I use it" Veronica said to him as she ran her hands through her hair for a second and looked t her notebook. "'Sides, it does sound a little too feminine for me, isn't it? I have a reputation to maintain" she added with a small smile.

Not waiting for an answer, she just looked at him and said "You can sit down if you want, ya know? There's enough space for two in this bench... unless you're gonna continue continue your way now, of course" as she patted the seat. "I mean, it's not like it's time to be doing anything yet, we might as wel just chat a bit"
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sat Jun 26, 2010 11:13 pm

"You haven't answered my question" Tommy said
Animal boy
Senior

Postby MentalFloss » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:36 am

Raine wandered by, thumbing through her purse. "Has anyone seen my Brother, Ocean?" he pulled out her cell phone and checked it for messages. "He's supposed to be helping me with my latest..." She paused to think of just the right word to make it not sound like another one of her cons, "....project...."

She looked up and smiled... "Anyone want ice cream? My treat!"

She was so random...
Track 1: Ocean "Deception"
Track 2: Raine "Lucid"
Track 3: Jo "Muzzle"

http://profile.imeem.com/DhObMrT/playli ... _playlist/
MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Dragon Star » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:33 am

Adam, soaked with sweat, jogged up to the group. "Did I hear something mentioned of ice cream?" he asked with a goofy smile. "Its so hot out, I could used a few scoops"
Dragon Star-ISC: Five-Fold Path
Laser- No Squad
Dragon Star
Sophomore

Postby Animal boy » Mon Jun 28, 2010 12:55 pm

"Me too!" Tommy said
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:23 pm

Veronica was about to respond to Tommy's question (with something like a "Well not much aside this as you can see"), but by the time she heard the word "ice cream", she pretty much let her craving talk instead of herself. "Ice cream? Ice cream sounds fine, very fine in fact" she said nodding so much it was a miracle her head was still in place. "And I haven't seen Ocean around here...."

Meanwhile, Noah just turned around a little in his bed, still without making any signals of waking up. At least, until he rolled a little too much and ended up falling from the bed. It did take him a little while to actually process the *bump* and the pain and actually get up, but once he did, he... was still very sluggish, just looking around like trying to see something he couldn't find there (possibly Tommy). Barely getting up and putting on something decent, he walked (or rather crawled) out of the room, mostly to try to shake off the grogginess... he possibly might not do so yet, of course, but at least it was an attempt...
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:27 pm

Tommy continued to wait calmly for Veronica's answer
Animal boy
Senior

Postby MentalFloss » Wed Jun 30, 2010 2:56 am

"GREAT!" Raine smiled, "I know this new place that makes really exotic flavors other than the usual classics..." She pulled out her phone and sent a text message as she walked up the sidewalk.

She waited a few minutes until a large taxi-van pulled up.

MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Animal boy » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:15 pm

"Raine does it ever bother you that you can't sleep?"
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:48 am

"Well, enough brainstorming for one morning, I'll leave the name changing for later" Veronica said looking at Tommy as she closed her notebook and got up. She was about to do her usual function of transporting, but before she got to ask Raine where the ice cream parlor was, the taxi-van got there pretty fast. "Huh. That's.... nice" she said then. She was always happy of using the old fashioned "moving by car" method of of transport, so this pretty much pleased her. Now the only thing left in her mind was curiosity as to what Raine meant by just "exotic flavors", though she would fnd out soon....

Meanwhile, sluggishly walking through the school, Noah noticed some familiar shapes. He thought he recognized Tommy and Veronica among them and thought he recognized the other two, too bad that his brain was still in need of warming up a little to actually work and be fully convinced. That and, he needed his glasses to look at something that far. But for the time being he just limited himself to walk in their direction and try to see what they were doing.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:21 pm

"Name changing?" Tommy asked
Animal boy
Senior

Postby MentalFloss » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:45 am

"ALL ABOARD!" Raine shouted, seemingly ignoring Tommy's question.

"Noah! Get in!" she shouted at him.

She glanced at Tommy as he got into the van in such a way that seemed to say 'we'll talk about it later'.

"Humphry Slocombe's ice cream" Se said to the driver, "24th street and Harrison please!"

MentalFloss
Sophomore

Next

Return to RP Corner