A Past To Haunt

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

A Past To Haunt

Postby Safeguard » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:38 pm

This is going to include some characters that I've created a while back, known as Purebloods, they are of course vampires. I wish to tell a story of one Pureblood in particular that lost a loved one due to a hunter that specializes in killing his kind, hopefully this will go well and I won't goof it up.

Nate walked around the quad with Sean and just remained quiet, thinking about Alex most likely. Sean was just enjoying the warm day and had nothing to really talk about, he played with a ball of lightning he conjured up.

"How long has it been since you saw Alex?" Sean asked.

"A week or two, maybe?" Nate answered.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:59 pm

Letting out a small yawn and manging to shrug it off, Noah just walked through the grounds of the school with not many worries that day. He seemed rather happy despite the fact that it was such a sunny day, considering that he wasn't one to enjoy that kind of days.

As he noticed he was about to walk into someone, he managed to stop himself just in time to notice said someone was Nate. "Oh hi there!" he said. "It feels like it's been years since I last saw you guys..." he added, though it was probably just one of his weirds momentary lapses.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:04 pm

"Hey Noah." Sean looked up at the Lilim, he discarded his ball of lightning and smiled at Noah.

"Mister forgetful huh?" Nate said with a joking smile. He hugged Noah gently and patted his back. "Yeah it's been a while."

A small boy, smaller even than Sean, appeared in the courtyard and seemed to look over his shoulder, afraid of something.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:48 am

"I thought so... I mean, I thought I had seen you guys around every now and then but... I don't really remember and I didn't pay attention" Noah said, getting a little embarrassed at the last few things he said; sometimes he really didn't like being that absent-minded. "Anyway, what have you guys been doing lately?"

Meanwhile, Veronica was gwalking a little on the courtyard, after having exercized a little on the gym, listening to some music from her iPod and mouthing the words along as she moved. She glanced around just in order to see if she needed to pay attention or would end up hitting something, when she noticed a boy that she didn't recognize. "Huh?... something tells me I already know far more than what will happen than I should..." she said under her breath as she took off her earbuds and started walking in his direction. "Hey... are you new? Or are you here for any other reason?" she asked the boy as soon as she got close enough to him.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Sun Aug 15, 2010 1:22 pm

"Someone is following me, someone from my past." The boy said. He seemed much more than just a boy. "I am sorry for coming here and interrupting your day, but there was no other place I could have gone."

The boy sighed and within a few seconds he was about eye level with Veronica looking much older and appearing much more attractive to her eyes.

"My name is Halsavir Nourali, I am a pureblood." He said with a deeper voice. "A vampire, and there is a hunter after me."

"Ok...random." Sean said with sarcasm.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sat Aug 21, 2010 12:02 pm

"Uhuh. So, typical tuesday for me I guess" Veronica said just after the boy had stopped. She had noticed the change in the boy's appearence, but she was mostly unfazed by it as far as it seemed. "Though isn't it a bit to... sunny for a vampire to be running around? Then again I've seen everything by now..."

"Uhhh...." Noah didn't seem exactly sure about what to say then and there. Any possibility for any slightly sarcastic comment had been taken by Veronica, and all the other things he had to say were just questions. Not any that he knew how to formulate appropiately right now though.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:33 pm

"We Purebloods are immune to sunlight, garlic, holy water, silver, crosses and the like." Halsavir said. "My boyfriend was a Pureblood, a Leader of a Coven that I now lead, a few hundred years after he turned me, he saw that I would be a better Leader than him and stepped down and transferred leadership to me." Hal pointed to his neck. "The night of the party, a vampire hunter attacked us and killed Xien by ripping his heart out. His healing ability was vastly diminished by losing his rank as Leader."

"And this hunter is coming here?" Sean asked.

"Yes." Hal said.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:38 pm

"So what do we do about it" Tommy asked coming up to them
"Why should Northstar have all the fun?"-Hulkling
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:17 pm

"Either we wait he gets here, or we go find him before he can find us. Either way, I suppose we should choose now so... what do youi recommend, exactly?" Veronica asked to Hal.

"I.... didn't know such kind of vampires existed..." Noah said to no one in particular after having heard what Hal explained.

"Focus less on the details and more on the adventure, things are always easier to take that way. That's what I do whenever your family comes to town" Veronica responded to the lilim as she waited to see what Hal would say.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:04 pm

"He will attack, whether we meet him out there or here, considering this place is a place of learning, I think we should find HIM, not the other way around." Halsavir said.

"So...can you locate him? Or something?" Sean asked placing his hands together. He whispered a spell and a large portal opened in front of Halsavir, bordered with large powder-blue swirls, and a blackness beyond that. "If you tell me where he is, even generally, I can bring us there."

"Cool." Halsavir said and took a deep breath. "He is on the other side of town, with several others of his....kind." He said the last word with disgust. "These hunters know magic, nothing like a Pureblood, but it's dark and filled with shadows, they capture the Lights or as humans call them, souls, and use them to their own ends. There are rumors of course of the true nature of their magic..."

"Well if they're nothing like you, they should be no problem." Sean said snapping his fingers and letting a plume of flame erupt from the palm of his left hand.
Safeguard
Senior

Return to RP Corner