Learning Curve: On A Boat

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby The Hellion » Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:47 am

I don't know, she seems to be rallying her troops and coordinating the search again, my guess is you have 5 minutes to get clear or get ready before guards are breathing down your neck, Dani responded. We need to find that book, anyone have any thoughts?

I skimmed a memory off a Templar, he had no idea where the book was but he knew Lady Black had hidden it personally...she's the primary defence after all. Cam added as he peered out into the hall. All clear...right let's roll

The soldiers marched through the corridors of the ship, their presence was increased on the floors hosting the executive cabins and they themselves were present in groups of four. Six groups of four marched the corridors and searched side rooms. Four smaller groups of two searched the lower floors with radios at the ready
The Hellion
Senior

Postby candyman1989 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:40 pm

Travis leans down to inspect the knife that was thrown at him. This is a learning curve, a chance to experiment. So he tries something he learnt from an opponent from a previous LC. He super cools his blood but doesn't allow it to freeze, countering most poisons in his system.

He gets up, dusting off his knees.

Let's check the cabins, it seems like a decent place to start looking.

Peering through Mitch and Noah's eyes Krilla examines the suits. If they're mechanical and Mitch animates them the Templars might take control of them, she also shows Travis the suits to look for any glyphs or symbols on them.

I will try to buy you both some extra time. Noah you'd best be ready to defend Sculptor whilst he uses his gifts.

Using the boys as a launching pad Krilla sends her mind down the hall to the nearest soldiers. She probes them first to see how resistant they are to manipulation.
candyman1989
Junior

Postby Towkarn » Mon Dec 12, 2011 9:25 pm

Mitch nods at Dani and Krilla's thoughts, not realising they wouldn't necessarily know that he was nodding. Now wasn't the time to be distracted by that, though. His eyes lit up again as he focused on the second suit. If it took him approximately thirty seconds per animation, he could get about ten suits going. That might be enough.

He left the defense of their position to Noah and the one suit he'd already animated, focusing intently on animating as many battle suits as he could. The strange feeling that accompanied the warping of his own mind and instilling his will into the suit was pulsating through the room. Were Krilla able to affect his subconscious, she could take control of the animated suits, just as she had moved his own body earlier. His mind was becoming a web separate to Krilla's communication network, one which played strange notes when each string shifted.
Towkarn
Freshman

Postby The Hellion » Tue Dec 13, 2011 4:47 am

The Suits moved, marching as Sculptor animated each one. Their bodies motivated by the pulse of his will.

Cam eyed the knife. "There's someone invisible about, I get flickers of his aura but even it is invisible to me half the time..." he sighed. "I hate stealthers...I really do...the nonconventional kind anyway"

The soldiers have reinforced mental shields, not as strong as the executive shields by far, there's been some psychic tampering done in various spots around the mind, little red rose beacons set up in their mindscapes. They'd be hard to control usually at least but Krilla could knock the beacons away and make that problem go away...
The Hellion
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:46 pm

Noah just nodded as he held his trident, placing himself right behind the animated suit and facing at the door. Letting out a small sigh as his wings extended and his eyes turned all black, he started muttering a spell, waiting for the soldiers to arrive as he prepared for the oncoming assault...

"Now THIS is one of those times when it'd be useful to be able to have kept that 'infrared and ultraviolet vision' app....." Veronica said to herself under her breath, trying to look around for the sthealther, though fairly sure that catching him would require a lot more than that.

(OOC: crappy post is crappy, I know, but it's what I could think up fright now... that and it's hard posting from an Android)
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby The Hellion » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:26 pm

OOC: Appologies, LARP and other stuff got in the way

Lady Black swept along the corridor. "I'm en route to your position, get the intruders, kill them or take them alive I don't care..."

Dani slipped under the doors of the cabins and searched the small room and ensuite. Nothing in this cabin...checking the next one she reported.
The Hellion
Senior

Postby Danny_the_'Net » Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:52 pm

"If this place doesn't have any cold-iron built into the walls, I can try an' look fer it too," Riley chimed in optimistically, hoping to lend his team aid after being incapacitated for so long. "It worked with the leger, after all."

(OCC: Sorry for being gone for so long, gang. Life, school, and a plethora of chaos sorta got in the way ^^'.)
Danny_the_'Net
Freshman

Postby The Hellion » Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:18 am

"The booby trapped leger?" Cam said. "Yes it worked wonderfully"

Give it a shot Dani sighed. Ignore captain negativity

Cam sighed and started picking the lock of the room nearest him. "I'm not that negative"

You have repelled industrial magnets

"Oh shut up"
The Hellion
Senior

Postby Danny_the_'Net » Tue Jan 17, 2012 11:08 am

"Got it." Riley shut his eyes and marshalled his mental focus. Immediately, it was as if the world had taken on an eerie glow, like before. With little warning, his mind raced along the mystic plane in first-person view, seeking any sign of the Codex. 'It's gotta be here somewhere,' he thought as he flew through the corridors.

Keeping a close eye on Riley- so she could have his back if there was trouble and still leave him free to search for the Codex- Jen couldn't help but worry about Noah and Mitch. She knew Asmodeus could handle himself in a fight, but Mitch was new to all this. Yes, he'd been a major help back on the deck, but she couldn't help fretting. Not with Lady Black and a platoon of Templars bearing down on them...

'Krilla, how are the others doing? Any progress with the warsuits?'
Danny_the_'Net
Freshman

Previous

Return to RP Corner