Learning Curve: Green and Red

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Darkness1 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:41 am

Thomas gave a thoughtful hmm at the predicament. "I could mess with their minds however that would likely give us away. But if it's the only way I'm sure I could try and make it subtle. Or..." he went off as a light flashed above his head "Mike could cause a tree to uproot? Plenty of older trees fall in the rainforest as they're not firmly rooted. Just a suggestion." he shrugged.

Mike didn't say anything, he wasn't used to these situations and preferred to be led in this case. He put his hand in his pocket instinctively feeling for the seeds he knew were there.
Darkness is merely a cloak for my Pets.
Darkness1
Sophomore

Postby Danny_the_'Net » Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:45 am

"I could shut off their senses and we could move in after we knock them out," Monkey suggested, trying to be helpful. "My powers telepathically block their brain's ability to see, hear, and speak, after all, so it wouldn't be like they'd be able to call for help, or see or hear us coming for that matter." Having said that however, Aaron realized he'd forgotten about the electronics. "But, that wouldn't do anything about the security feeds though..."
Danny_the_'Net
Freshman

Postby candyman1989 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:09 pm

"If I can get contact with a camera without being spotted i should be able to deal with the security systems."

Swift has been silent, mostly focusing on stealth.
candyman1989
Junior

Postby Oni » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:38 pm

Faye focused on the channel once she was in and only vaguely heard what the others were plotting. Curse who lack of Spanish... or whatever it was these people were speaking when it wasn't English.

"If I'm getting this right there are two groups of hostages in the complex... they're looking for someone in the Main Lab and they're either in lock down or wearing a fedora... I'm pretty sure it's lock down." She scratched her head. "Definitely think the lab is in lock down."

She glanced over at them, "I think we can handle- woah now boss, sonic isn't my thing. I can get close. I can be disorienting, but sonic messes me up too. Not the place for liabilities right now"
Oni
Sophomore

Postby Towkarn » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:10 pm

Giovanni nodded at Swift's suggestion, looked to Mike and whispered. "Get Swift up into the trees with one of those cameras. With any lucky, we're not gonna have to do it every time we come across one."

He looked to Faye at her correction on her abilities. "You can amplify sound, right? Well, with my l'autunno you could probably punch a hole through someone's head by whispering their ear. That kinda volume over comms is gonna cause a whole lotta hurt."

He turned to Thomas. "Can you control what kinda crazy people get?"
Towkarn
Freshman

Postby The Hellion » Fri Nov 18, 2011 7:52 pm

OOC: Movin it along

The cameras weren't a linear system, but they were hackeable...Swift could throw them into dissarray but only in groupings, for instance the southe, the north, the east and the west quarters, the front gate, the back gate, the main building and the green building but only one area at a time.

Remix heard chatter... they were getting a laser cutter to get into the secured area...it would take less than half an hour if they pushed hard ont he machine
The Hellion
Senior

Previous

Return to RP Corner