Learning Curve: Green and Red

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby The Hellion » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:55 am

"That is like...sooo True" Ulla nodded sagely. "OMG lets do our best guys! Its a scenario but we should try our hardest"

Troy gave a faint smile. "Um Okay...cool...yeah I'll do what I can"
The Hellion
Senior

Postby Darkness1 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:00 am

"Hahaha!" Thomas laughed with a slasher smile on his face. He agreed with Ulla, this he was going to put a lot of effort into, even if some of it would be to cause chaos. The added bonus was that taking part in today's sim gave him a good reason not to deal with that geography essay currently sitting on his bed.

He looked at the group, then the cliffs, then the water works. He was wearing his black suit that had inter-weaving vibrant blue swirls and it was a bitch to wash, so getting wet wasn't really appealing.

Think Thomas think! Hm... Cliffs... ropes...vines... Mike! Bien!

He spun and grabbed the chlorokinetic by the shoulders, and Mike gave a startled yelp. "Mike, mon cher ami! Could you control those vines to help lift us up to the top of the cliff?"

Mike looked at the overhanging vines. He could try but he wasn't sure he could do it exceedingly quickly, at least not without any help.

"If Season gave me a boost I might be able to?" he answered, sounding unsure with himself.
Darkness is merely a cloak for my Pets.
Darkness1
Sophomore

Postby Oni » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:41 pm

Faye shot a glance at their fishy friends and scrunched her nose. Swimming she was always down for. Swimming with those little buggers... eh not so much.

She chuckled at Thomas' reaction to her bits of voice play before thinking back on the situation. "Once we get in I can listen in and try to pick up where they're keeping everyone. If the higher ups aren't talking, no doubt their lackies are."

But that of course involved getting them in first.
Oni
Sophomore

Postby The Hellion » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:41 pm

the ship surfaced at the foot of the cliff from the water. A Large water pipe funnelled clear water with a faint scent of the forest from it, it didn't look particularly strong a flow and was large enough to climb into, after that it was a few dozen feet up the side of the cliff from the ravine to the facility yard.

"How do we do this?" Ulla asked, hands on her hips.
The Hellion
Senior

Postby Danny_the_'Net » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:20 pm

"Anyone up for a little rock-climbing?" Aaron cracked his knuckles again and shook his arms and legs to limber up, ready to rock and roll. "I'm practiced in Stone Monkey style, and I could make some divots in the rock face to act as hand and foot holds for you guys to climb up on as I make my way up there."
Danny_the_'Net
Freshman

Postby The Hellion » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:30 pm

"Um we should wait for Season" Troy murmured. "He's the um leader"

Ulla nodded and peered into the pipe. "This looks like we could like walk through it...and junk" she piped up.
The Hellion
Senior

Postby candyman1989 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:45 pm

"The climb really doesn't look that bad. I think we do it easily."

Swift glances over his shoulder at Season.

"What's the plan boss man?"
candyman1989
Junior

Postby Darkness1 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:59 pm

Mike reached out for the vines, and they snaked towards him and wrapped around his waist. When he felt confident he encouraged them to lift him slightly off the ground. "They feel strong enough, if I had a boost I think I could get the majority of us up there."

"Dibs." Thomas responded without a moment's hesitation.
Darkness is merely a cloak for my Pets.
Darkness1
Sophomore

Postby Danny_the_'Net » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:20 pm

"Good point," Aaron admitted begrudgingly before turning to Giovanni. "So, what's the plan, Season?"
Danny_the_'Net
Freshman

Postby Towkarn » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:31 pm

"Security camers and things rarely ever look up. Especially in a forested area like this. Foxbane's gonna take us up, Remix is gonna keep us quiet, and when we're at a good vantage point we take stock of all the Worrld First goons we can find. Everyone keep an eye out for the turrets, and... anyone here good at hacking?"

He looked to the group, standing by Mike and activating his Autumn aura. Everyone within his twenty foot radius now felt their powers hit full bloom and ripen in moments.

"Let's get moving, Foxbane." He said, looking up into the trees for large enough branches to hold the group.
Towkarn
Freshman

Postby candyman1989 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:41 pm

"I can hack. I'm not amazing but I've got gadgets to help. I'm decnt with locks and security systems aswell."

Swift is waiting for Foxbane. He's sure he could climb the cliff but no point wasting energy if someone is going use their powers.
candyman1989
Junior

Postby Danny_the_'Net » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Aaron felt his telepathy open up a bit wider as Season's Autumn ability took effect. He could practically feel his range extending, and the max-duration lengthening as new pathways in his mind were unlocked. 'Whoa.' Flexing his hands in disbelief, Wise Monkey felt stronger than ever. Maybe there was something to Season being team leader after all. "Nice."
Danny_the_'Net
Freshman

Postby The Hellion » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:22 pm

Ulla fanned herself. "Wow, cool power, like, great SFX!"

Troy looked up at the cliff-face. "Thats quite a fall I don't suppose anyone can fly?"

"I can!" Ulla chirped

"...and carry or catch people?"

"Okay that one...No"
The Hellion
Senior

Postby Danny_the_'Net » Wed Nov 09, 2011 9:26 pm

"If someone's willing to ride piggyback, I can carry them no problem." Wise Monkey gave a reassuring smile at this, flexing his calloused fingers in anticipation of the climb. "Like I said before, Stone Monkey Style builds strong hands, and I'm agile enough to make it up there with someone on my back."
Danny_the_'Net
Freshman

Postby The Hellion » Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:59 pm

"Well I'm okay to climb" Troy confirmed. "I don't feel the fatigue and stuff" he gazed upwards. "Wow tall...."

He started climbing, seemed to realise something looked down and checked to see if anyone was staring or gawking at him.

"He's so selfconcious" Ulla said. "It's adorable, he sould be more confident like you Thomas...or you Giovanni"
The Hellion
Senior

PreviousNext

Return to RP Corner