Super-Frisbee

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Towkarn » Wed Nov 09, 2011 12:27 am

Giovanni ducks instinctively under the frisbee, a hand grasping his head at the cold as he sees the flying girl intercept the frisbee.

"C'mon, Vanni, it's not-" she began saying, grabbing the frisbee mid-sentence. "Yikes!" She immediately tossed it over her head and clasped her hands together. "That was cold!"

Giovanni let out a bark of laughter and once again chased after the frisbee.
Towkarn
Freshman

Postby Animal boy » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:34 am

The dog grabbed the frisbee but had to spit it out at the cold
"Why should Northstar have all the fun?"-Hulkling
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Darkness1 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:37 am

Thomas watched the game with interest, and gave a dramatic sigh when several players responded to the cold. "A touch too much with the teleporting but I liked the icicles coming off it. Therefore I shall give it a seven out of ten."

The core of Mike's sketch was finished, all that drank ed now was adding the added details, the shading was fairly easy as was a lot of the physical details bu it just lacked vibrancy. Shutting his sketchpad, he got up and decided to do something different, he joined the game.

From underneath the collie, an ivy vine slithered and trapped him before wrapping around the frisbee and wrenching it free. Moving his arms as though controlling a puppet he launched the frisbee back into the air. Unfortunately, he had only tried this once before and his aim was off sending it into a thick mass of students who were sitting down.
Darkness is merely a cloak for my Pets.
Darkness1
Sophomore

Postby The Hellion » Wed Nov 09, 2011 4:40 am

Troy still averted his gaze even though his eyes were covered partially out of fear of what a Randy Etruscan might do to him.

Troy struggled in the thick ice, finally popping free, his skin glowing from the effort. "Okay...okay that was...umm..."

"Havoc time" Cam cooed as he landed beside Troy from a leap. "Watch and Learn... HEY GIOVANNI!"

He grabbed Troy and planted a passionate kiss on Troy's lips. The surge of colour flowed in motes off Cam and into Troy and the boy's skin glowed brilliantly. He stood upright and with a laugh started to run...faster than he had ever been seen to do before.

He picked up the dog, tossed it into the air miles high, as everyone looked up he rolled, picked up the frisbee and ignored the cold completely before sprinting at Giovanni and hitting him with enough force to send him flying off the other side of the green and over the parking lot to the foot of the stairs of the main building. Troy pitched the frisbee to where the dog had safely landed.

Troy laughed, hands on his hips.........and then seemed to falter, confused as to what had just happened. "Oh!" he yelped and ran to see if Giovanni was okay. "Sorry! I'm sorry!" he exclaimed. "Are you okay? I know a little first aid"

Cam rolled his eyes and pointed at Amber the cheerleader. "My favorite...Insecurity"

Amber faltered and Cam headed for the frisbee
The Hellion
Senior

Postby Animal boy » Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:52 am

The border collie growled angrily, he did not like being tossed around and then went and chased after the frisbee
"Why should Northstar have all the fun?"-Hulkling
Animal boy
Senior

Postby Darkness1 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:05 am

Thomas watched the chaos with a satisfied smirk plastered on his face. He held his head in his hand and stared dreamily at the culminating scene of chaos. He was broken out of his trance as Troy began to glow, and stifled a laugh after Cam assaulted his tonsils.

He turned to Travis and Chris. "You couldn't like put any wards of protection from unwanted attention could you? Hey that rhymes! Protection from unwanted attention. Protection from unwanted attention!" he sing-songed, bobbing his head to the awful melody.

Chris looked at Troy before shaking her head. "Nope, he's warded by something, I can't tell what exactly but it shields him from harm. Or at least it should."
Darkness1
Sophomore

Postby Towkarn » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:46 pm

Glancing over at the call of his name, Giovanni came to a stop and raised an eyebrow at the boys pashing. He was about to call out something derogatory, but was suddenly hit by what felt like a freight train.

Blinking his eyes up at the sun, Giovanni pulled himself out of what could be called a miniature crater in the cement. His hair had parrtially come loose from his hair band, he was covered in bits of grass, dirt and cement dust. Untying his hair, the Demi-God pulled it back into a warrior's tail again as Troy came dashing over to him.

He laughed at the concern the shorter boy showed. "I'm fine, pretty-boy, it'll take more than that to hurt the son of Voltumna." He puffed his chest out with pride, felt a twinge of pain, flinched and reached around behind himself to remove something sticking into his back.

In his hand was a ball of metal covered in hundreds of sharp spikes. Staring at it, a drop of his divine blood falling from one of the spikes, Giovanni's face contorted with rage. Troy could feel the summer heat rolling off Giovanni's body as the Demi-God's aura billowed out. Stepping past Troy, he shouted back at the rest of the group.

"WHO THE HELL WAS LAYING TRAPS?!" He pointed at the student who had made the frisbee. "IT WAS YOU, WASN'T IT?" He was suddenly on the younger boy, holding him in the air by his collar and holding back the spiked ball as if he were going to ram it into the kid's face. "I'M GONNA SHOVE THIS DOWN YOUR THROAT, YOU LITTLE-"
Towkarn
Freshman

Postby The Hellion » Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:57 pm

"Giovanni! Stop! You're overreacting, it probably wasn't him I mean it could have been a bit of shrapnel" Troy couldn't really raise his voice very well, not when a Demi-God was in a rage. Troy didn't feel the heat not in comparison to how he felt the same ichor resonating within Giovanni that ran through him.

With no alternative he used the only placation method he had at his disposal. It twisted his gut to do it...but it was better than letting Giovanni do something that would get him arrested or put on detention or whatever. He pulled off his goggles and did a very difficult thing.

He made eye contact.

The full force of Venus' magnetism hit Giovanni, rushing to overwhelm the rage, desire could crush rage like it had when Cuchulainn had entered his battle frenzy or overwhelm fear and doubt as it had with Orpheus and Eurydice. "Giovanni, please put him down, we can talk about this" Troy said very slowly backing off, a misty golden light streaming from his eyes. "Calm down"

The power headed straight for Giovanni's heart...and other parts... to try and placate him.
The Hellion
Senior

Postby candyman1989 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:51 pm

Distracted by Troy, Giovanni's grip on the boy slips and he falls to the ground terrified. That's what Giovanni sees anyway. 

Everyone else sees Krilla take one of the spikes off the ground and cut through his collar. She yanks him to his feet and leads him away. In her hurry she's showing her real self to everyone except Giovanni, who can't see her at all.

Ladies! A little cover please!

Amber descends from the air and along with the other cheerleaders swarm Krilla. They rearrange themselves into a practice formation with the boy hidden in the middle. Krilla is back as Cassandra now and releases the illusion over Giovanni.

"Go tritons! Go tritons! Go go go tritons!"
candyman1989
Junior

Postby Towkarn » Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:59 pm

Giovanni looked at Troy, the wrath of summer still displayed on his face, but that disappeared as he suddenly realised that nothing mattered to him more than this golden beauty in front of him.

The creator of the frisbee and the spiked thing were suddenly dropped without a care, the Demi-God sinking to one knee in front of the Goddess-blessed boy and taking his hand.

"Tell me what I have to do to change your religion. Anything. I will do anything for you, if you'll worship me. I will make you the happiest man to ever have lived," he cooed in his baritone voice, the sweet scent of spring unfolding all around him. He was panting softly, his olive complexion tinted rose red around his cheeks as he gazed upon perfection.

Anyone who looked at the metallic object Giovanni had discarded would notice the following details:
1. While the spikes covered most of the object, it had a flat bottom devoid of the spikes.
2. The spikes were flexible if moved gently, but remained rigid when forced with greater pressure or speed.
3. There was a low humming resonating from the object, in a pattern of three long hums lasting three seconds each with a second between followed by five short hums a second llong with three seconds between.
Towkarn
Freshman

Postby The Hellion » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:15 pm

Troy's mouth moved as he tried to find something to say. "I...thats...I....um" the glow was strong, wreathing his features in a halo of beauty. Even the flustered inarticulation was alluring. The problem was that Troy just couldn't use his power well.

"You - I - just...but we ---" he quickly pulled away from Giovanni. This had happened before. The girl had torn his clothes off. In Church.

He fumbled in his combat trousers for his sunglasses. "You don't have to... I mean...I like you...you're a really...nice guy" he couldn't find his sunglasses or his goggles.

Where the heck were they!?

Cam headed for the commotion, he saw Troy's halo and clapped his hands to his eyes. The allure worked through the five senses mostly though a sixth sense might pick up on it. If you were emotionally crippled like Cam it was easier to cope with what Troy induced.

He stumbled along trying to keep his eyes of Troy.

The feelings stuck with you, you could suppress them, but if Troy wasn't careful it made his "disciples" libidinous and Troy couldn't really fight them off.

The idea of Giovanni touching Troy seemed absurd...and kind of sickening. That arrogant bastard (and yes the irony was apparent to him) was so beneath Troy it was unbelieveable.

Even if Troy did not understand exactly how his feelings went most of the time.
The Hellion
Senior

Postby Darkness1 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:22 pm

Thomas utilised his own psychic defenses to protect him from the aura, and it was pretty difficult to resist the allure that Troy was beaming at the moment. He focused on an idea that he could repeat and keep a track on so he could block other things out.

After several sessions of psychic training with Cam, Jorge and others, he'd learned to divert psychic attacks and keep himself grounded.

Mike just stared, he couldn't help it. He didn't want to, he knew he liked girls, but Troy was just so...so...breathtaking that he just couldn't move his eyes.

Chris watched the scene with interest. As an undead being it was difficult to feel anything, not having glands as it were. Seemed that Pratchett was right, however she still "felt" things as a result of thought processes and what she surmised was that Troy had some pretty strong power bases that he really had no idea he could access. She made a note to keep an eye on him as it was easy to go from hero to cult leader with those abilities.
Darkness1
Sophomore

Postby candyman1989 » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:31 pm

The cheerleaders are in a frenzy now.

"Go Troy! Go Troy! Go Troy!"

Krilla's right there amongst them, as caught up as all the others. Her illusion drops as everyone but Troy becomes utterly unimportant. She reaches out and strokes his mind. Immersing herself in his thoughts and basking in the glow of his mind.

Around Travis the temperature is dropping. He feels odd, like there's an echo inside him. He appreciates Troy's beauty but the way you appreciate the Mona Lisa or David.

Far far away the part of him that loves, that lusts, pulses. 
candyman1989
Junior

Postby The Hellion » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:38 pm

Troy is getting scared now. Panicking as he tried to find his shades to cover his eyes. The Problem was that he couldn't feel them in his pockets and he'd dropped his goggles in his hurry to placate a freaking Demi-God.

Closing his eyes never worked.

When the effect wears off people won't necessarily remember it exactly, they'll just think he looked good, really good, a few might crush on him for a while...but exposure to his light cause people to get...touchy feely...intimately so.

He managed to slip his hand free of Giovanni's and covered his eyes, whimpering at the feel of people looking at him. He turned away and kep his eyes firmly covered, he was shaking a little and on the verge of tears.
The Hellion
Senior

Postby Towkarn » Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:55 pm

"Bella, don't turn away from me," Giovanni all but begged as he took hold of Troy's hips and pulled him closer to sit on the Demi-God's knee.

"Don't worry, my love, I'll make everything better; you will never be without, as long as you're with me." He turned Troy's face to him, allowing the smaller boy to keep his eyes covered, and planted a long, deep kiss on him.

During the kiss, as he marvelled at how soft this boy's lips were and how delicious they were, the effect of Aphrodite's blessing weakened with Troy covering his eyes. It took another moment before Giovanni realised he wasn't sure how he'd gone from playing super-frisbee to making out with someone.

Pulling back he saw Troy, eyes covered, sitting on his knee. He blinked, wondering why he'd been making out with a guy in front of just about the entire school. He decided it must've been mind control, especially since he'd just noticed Cameron Ashton was nearby.

"You little twerp!" He barked at Cameron as he stood up suddenly, dropping Troy on the grass. "Do that again, and I'm gonna smear you across the pavement!"
Last edited by Towkarn on Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Towkarn
Freshman

PreviousNext

Return to RP Corner