Opposite Day. [Open To All]

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Towkarn » Sun Jan 01, 2012 8:00 pm

"Not being able to blush is a weird weakness... oh! I know! If you disguise yourself and the villain knows you can't blush, they can use that to pick you out! Like that time when I was trying to be sneaky and I lost my sneakers because I forgot to make them lighter, then the mooks found me 'cause I was the only kid without shoes." Looking about, Toby suddenly remembered why he was here. He wandered over to the section of the store that housed the various hiking boots, as well as a few other kinds of footwear, and picked out a pair.

Paying at the counter, Toby was asked if he'd tried the boots on to make sure they would fit. He knew they would, because these were the ones he always bought. The fact he'd had to purchase around seven pairs of the same boots already meant he had a rather terrible track record for managing to keep his boots through a fight with the bad guys.

"Well, got what I came for, shall we get back to school or are we going to look around for some baddies?" He bounced over to the group, swinging his backpack in one hand and his new boots in the other as he practically skipped along.
Towkarn
Freshman

Postby Safeguard » Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:11 am

"Man you're like a bouncy little puppy aren't ya." Aubrey laughed. "Well how about we tail that guy with the sketchy van, that should be fun than school." He giggled and Sydney smiled excitedly.

"I vote yay on that." He said.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby NikoKao » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:41 pm

Max n' Lionel walked side-by-side after a good lunch, paid by Max after tons of favors that he owned to his blond friend.

"BEST LUNCH EVER" shouted Lionel throwing his hand up in the air.

"of course, 'casue you don't paid it, jackass" Max said in a low growl, irritated by his friend's after-eat-bliss, rolling his eyes to his right, he sought something unexpected.

there, in ADVENTUREMART, were a group of teenagers which obviously he couldn't wait to say hi, dragging his blond friend inside the store.

"hey guys!" he siad waving his hand excitedly calling for their attention, jumping beside Toby n' lifting in the air the shorter boy in bear hug saying "Toby, whatcha doing?" before putting him back down.

Lionel floated over with his legs crossed n' his hands locked back his head in a over-relaxed pose, "hey Nate, don't y'all are hunting down another dragon or knight-in-shining-armor like the last time we see us in downtown, right?" he said chuckling.
;) ;) always love with the heart open ;) ;)
;) ;) in the fall of the night;) ;)
;) ;) on the board upright ;) :(
NikoKao
Prospective Student

Postby Safeguard » Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:43 pm

"Nope no dragon this time Lionel." Nate said shaking his head, he playfully tickled the boy under his arm.

Aubrey hugged Max too and patted his shoulder.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Towkarn » Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Toby had seen Max approaching, but hadn't expected being picked up. He squeaked and struggled, flailing about like a child trying to escape their overbearingly affectionate aunt.

"Gah! Max! Put me down!" He whined, then remembered he could just pass through the other boys arms. He paused for a moment and slipped out of Max's arms - or rather, through Max's arms - and landed gracefully on the floor, arms splayed out in a "ta da" gesture. It took him a moment to realise his shirt hadn't come with him.

"Eek!" He covered as much of his chest and stomach from view as he could by wrapping his arms around himself and hunching over. He was really quite bashful about losing his clothes.
Towkarn
Freshman

Postby NikoKao » Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:46 pm

"Stop" squirming off of Nate's reach before begining to chuckle at a shirtless Toby n' his 'ta da' gesture.

Max blinked twice after his friend's little trick n' gazing at the shirt which was left in his hands after Toby phased through them "hm Houdini, I think you left something behind" he said smirking while handing the shirt to its owner.

"You should be more careful with that kiddo or you could lose something else" Lionel said between chuckles before laughing at loud at the thought of his little friend phasing off his clothes in middle of the school's hallway, the fault of air in his lungs making him lean over Nate for support.
NikoKao
Prospective Student

Postby Safeguard » Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:11 pm

"Sexy abs there Toby." Aubrey said with a wink. "Not as good at these, though." He grinned playfully as he unzipped his thin hoodie and pulled up his tank top.

"That comes from long hours in front of his XboX." Nate said and Aubrey laughed, blushing profusely.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Towkarn » Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Apparently covering himself with his arms wasn't working, so Toby quickly grabbed his shirt from the taller teen and turned away from the crowd as he slipped it on. No longer topless, he turned back to the group and crossed his arms sulkily over his chest, trying to glare at the gathered teenagers; instead it came off as an upset pout.

"It's not my fault the shirt is made of stuff that doesn't phase with me easily," he sulked.

((OOC: bleh, not a very good post, sorry guys. Having a little trouble getting into character as Toby at the moment...))
Towkarn
Freshman

Postby Safeguard » Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:17 am

Aubrey hugged Toby gently and patted his shoulder.

"If you want you can borrow my hoodie." He said with a warm smile.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby NikoKao » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:20 am

"Ok, ok, before we all begin to strip off our clothes to give them to Toby, what were you all planing to do" Max questioned looking from Troy to Nate, and from Aubrey to Toby.

"But I wanna give my shorts to Toby"

Max ignored the mocking statment of his blond friend n' the laugh which followed it, pulling a little down his glasses from his nose to "see", he look at the purple pink of Toby's embarrasament, the cold ivory from Troy's calmness, the wine red of Aubrey's kindness, even the apple green from Lionel's teasing, but there he sought it, from everyone except Lionel, it was something between orange n' brown, almost amberly, n' that only means suspiciousness, something or someone put in alert his friend before he n' Lionel came, but what or who?

"Um guys, really, what were you doing?" He said lifting his glasses again while speaking very seriously.
NikoKao
Prospective Student

Postby Safeguard » Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:55 am

"Investigating someone...suspicious, he was shakey and he was apparently working for a 'boss'." Aubrey said. "He was edgy, like someone was watching him and he didn't like our prying."

"Yeah, definitely someone with an agenda." Sydney said.
Safeguard
Senior

Previous

Return to RP Corner