Shai'tan's invasion

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Safeguard » Sat Feb 16, 2013 4:27 pm

Sydney flashed a thumbs up at Nabeel and grinned.

"Cute Genie you have there Schala." He said with smile.

"So who is this master?" Aubrey asked Shai'tain. "Another flunky?"
Safeguard
Senior

Postby MentalFloss » Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:50 am

"He's almost 300 years old and still acts like he's 6." She grumbled.

Schala turned to see a soldier firing at them...Suddenly, a clear bubble surrounded Schala and Sydney. Sounds became echoey as is they were underwater.

Schala tried to run and push him out of the way of the gunfire but she found herself moving very slowly. like time itself was resisting her movements.

The bullets made their way into the bubble and slowed down to a very slow speed, drifting lazily through the air and bounced harmlessly off Sydney's head like little slow motion pebbles.

Stasis stepped around the corner. "Done socializing?" He looked at the students.
Track 1: Ocean "Deception"
Track 2: Raine "Lucid"
Track 3: Jo "Muzzle"

http://profile.imeem.com/DhObMrT/playli ... _playlist/
MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Safeguard » Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:05 pm

Aubrey calmed up to the soldier and caused his gun to dissolve into dust using his time-magic, he grabbed the man and bit deep into his throat.

"Don't worry I won't turn you, but you won't walk away from this either." Aubrey said and the man fell after just a few minutes.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby ShastaB24 » Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:08 am

Shai'tan grasped at the air one last time before falling to the ground. "Finally," George breathed, loosening his control on the water and letting it splash to the ground.

Vince hopped over to Shai'tan's body and grabbed the horns of his helmet. "I wonder what he looks like?" he asked, yanking on the helmet.

"No--" Sean started, but it was too late, as a burst of magic emanated from the helmet and Vince went flying. Sean smacked another attacking soldier. "We magic-users always booby-trap our stuff."

Ngedi scoffed, knocking out a soldier, herself. "Even I knew that one, with how many times I tried to grab a ring when you weren't looking."

Over at the vampire fight, Varla was beginning to show signs of slowing. "Blood," she seethed. She kicked away from Aubrey and flipped through the air, coming down on one of the soldiers and sinking her teeth into his neck. She came up with a mouth covered in blood. "So much better. And my master, young one, is the true Shai'tan. He will conquer the myriad universes and you cannot stop him in his mission." She flew at the other vampire, leaving the nearly fully drained soldier to fall unconscious on the ground.
All the bad things in life only help you appreciate the good even more.
ShastaB24
Freshman

Postby Safeguard » Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:09 pm

"Shai'tan, Arabic word for Satan, how pretentious." Sydney said and Aubrey fought with Varla.

"We're both well fed trash girl, though I doubt you could withstand going through a million years in just a few seconds." Aubrey said and punched her to the ground and amber light emanated from him taking the shape of a dome.

"So this Shai'tan is supposed to be unparalleled in power and evil and yet he attacks with clones..." Nate said making rock hands appear and restrain Varla. "Coward."
Safeguard
Senior

Postby MentalFloss » Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:07 am

"I don't totally think it's fear..."Schala said, getting her second wind, she fended off soldiers with her staff. "It could easily he's too busy with something even bigger to deal with us directly..." She dreaded those words as soon as they left her mouth, she prayed that she was wrong.

Stasis kept making time bubbles, slowing down soldiers and rendering their projectile and energy attacks useless. "So what if we tried to squeeze a little info out of one of these guys?" He looked back at the others.

MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Safeguard » Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:10 pm

"Wonderful idea." Sydney said and readied a plasma laser at the end of his index finger. "So who's feeling talkative today?"

"Who is this di** of a boss you're working for hmmm?" Nate asked.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby ShastaB24 » Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:45 pm

If you want to know Shai'tan's origin as I have posted it, go here. Sure, it's poorly drawn, but it gets the point across. Sure, it doesn't mention the clones, or who he has in his employ right now (those are better explained in this comic and this one), but if you want a character to get some information and don't want to wait for me to give it, there you go.

"Yeah, I don't know much about who he is, but I do know his power is immense," Varla said. "After all, the true Shai'tan has bested those far more powerful than I am."

Vince, meanwhile, pushed himself out of the wall he had crashed into. "Ow," he muttered, and then saw the soldiers that began to surround him. "There's a lot of you guys," he said.

George sent out a wave of water at some soldiers. "They keep attacking, even though we've beaten their more powerful leader," he said. "Don't they know we'll win?"

Ngedi nudged Shai'tan with her foot. "The freshmen didn't kill him, did they?"

Sean came up behind her and looked at the body. "I doubt it. If the freak there can absorb souls, that guy would've probably taken control of the body by now."
ShastaB24
Freshman

Postby MentalFloss » Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:33 am

"Why are they still here is the real question!" Schala starting to use Stasis' time bubbles to her advantage, pushing enemy soldiers inside to control the crowd. "What did they want here in the first place?"

MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby ShastaB24 » Fri Feb 22, 2013 5:26 am

"Children," Varla said. "So innocent. Control, child, and power and the glory of combat. He aims to conquer, to bend all to his rule."

Vince bounded through several soldiers as a griffin. He scuttered around and glared at them. "We need to rid ourselves of these soldiers," he said. "Any ideas?"

Sean whacked a soldier that had come close to him. "Beating them up is always a good idea."

"Yeah," George said. "I can do this all day."

"You may find yourself doing just that," Ngedi said, seeing some soldiers get up again. "Some are coming to and--" A soldier fired his gun at her, with her instinctively going to gas to let the shot pass through. "They're kinda using their weapons now."
ShastaB24
Freshman

Postby MentalFloss » Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:38 pm

"Well then what should we do?" Schala dodged another attack. "How do we get them to withdraw?"

MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby ShastaB24 » Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:50 am

George leaned over Shai'tan. "Maybe we could ask this guy," he offered. "If he doesn't kill us."

"Are you crazy? He tried to kill us," Sean shot, knocking out some more soldiers with his staff.

"Yeah, it's not like he's all that friendly," Ngedi said, slashing a gun out of a soldier's hand.

"Listen to them, children," Varla said. "Don't wake him up. I'm having too much fun!"

Vince bounded through some more soldiers. "Wake him up!" he called. "If she doesn't want us to, it means that's what we should do!"
ShastaB24
Freshman

Postby MentalFloss » Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:52 pm

Before Schala could do anything, Nabeel jumped form her shoulder and ran up to the unconscious Shi'tan and started kicking him in the nose.

"NABBEL!" she shouted he looked at her and shrugged and continued kicking.

MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby ShastaB24 » Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:40 pm

"He's wearing a freaking face guard," George mumbled, looking down at Nabeel kicking. He didn't know what to do--the only thing he could think of was that he could get the water out of the lungs, but he'd already did that, or else the man would have drowned by now.

"Infernal demon, I am awake," Shai'tan growled, grabbing Nabeel's foot. He started to push himself up. "So, I live." All the way up, he flung Nabeel away.

"Not for long if you don't do what we say!" Sean shot, holding his staff threateningly at Shai'tan.

"Stay your parlor tricks, little one," Shai'tan said, pushing the staff away with two fingers. "I am bested. You grant me mercy by keeping me alive, but the chance to land the killing blow was yours, and I submit to the rules of combat."

"Good, so call off your goons," Vince said, trotting up to Shai'tan and transforming back.

"As is fair," Shai'tan replied. He looked up at his soldiers. "Stand down."

The soldiers complied, but not Varla. "Like hell!" she said, grabbing Ngedi. "I still want your blood."

"It's fair," Shai'tan said. She broke the rules of engagement. He eyed the drained soldier. "But I will have a talk with you about expending resources in battle."
ShastaB24
Freshman

Postby MentalFloss » Mon Mar 11, 2013 12:01 pm

Nabeel flew several feet and hit the wall. dissapearing in a tiny burst of fire, water and sand exploded from that little spot and scattered everywhere.

"That's what you get Nabeel." Schala put her hands on her hips.

The individual grains of sand and droplets of water slowly gathered together and he became whole again. The smoke that spiraled up, stopped and came back down, joining in with the other elements and with another small puff of flame, Nabeel stood. anyone close enough to see his tiny face could see that he was scowling.

He scrambled back to his master.

Stasis made another time bubble around Varla, "Slow down there Let's talk negotiations. You can eat later." Every movement she made was slowed down to a tiny crawl and it felt as through she were trying to run through a pool of thickened gelatin. The blood dripping from her fingertips even fell in slow motion.

MentalFloss
Sophomore

PreviousNext

Return to RP Corner