Ascension

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Zaejue Dehl » Fri Mar 22, 2013 9:05 pm

"So I'm guessing we have to travel to the Egyptian underworld then," Lucianos said with a sigh. "Also it's nice to meet you Thalhear. I'm sure whatever powers you have will help us greatly." He leaned back as he thought of how one would go about entering a land of death without dying. Though he thought it was weird the term was land of death, not land of the DEAD.

((hint hint for others. Hopefully someone remembers what she said last before being cut off by rumbles and rocks))
Are you?
Zaejue Dehl
Freshman

Postby ShastaB24 » Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:58 am

"Egypt? Right," Amber said. She knew nothing of her ancestry and it was possible her family came from there. Note: she's Persian, but she doesn't know this, so it's a logical assumption.

Sean turned a ring around on his finger, one made of gold with an onyx stone. "This one's from Egypt," he said. "Maybe it will help us when we get there."

"What is our transportation?" Thalhear asked. "Teleportation? I'd hate to trudge on foot."
All the bad things in life only help you appreciate the good even more.
ShastaB24
Freshman

Postby MentalFloss » Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:54 am

Raine thought through anyone who could get them there at three in the morning. "Override could take us there through cyberspace... but we might have to fight protocols while we are there...I think Jo knows how to fly an airplane, but the last time I woke her in the middle of the night she almost stabbed me in the face....." Her thoughts went on and on trying to figure out how to get here..

Ocean was already back asleep and didn't bother coming out of their room.
Track 1: Ocean "Deception"
Track 2: Raine "Lucid"
Track 3: Jo "Muzzle"

http://profile.imeem.com/DhObMrT/playli ... _playlist/
MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Zaejue Dehl » Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:06 pm

((Sorry I got a bit distracted))

"I don't know that would be too easy if you ask me. Finding an Egyptian god in Egypt? I guess we could look in the Sahara but that desert is almost as big as the US or China. That's a lot of ground to cover... maybe we should try on the opposite side of the world from Egypt... Hey isn't there a place in California called Death Valley?" Lucianos said as trying to put the pieces together.
Are you?
Zaejue Dehl
Freshman

Postby MentalFloss » Wed May 01, 2013 2:51 am

"You think Death Valley would be a way to there?" Raine scratched her head. "Are all the places with the name 'death' connected somehow?"
Track 1: Ocean "Deception"
Track 2: Raine "Lucid"
Track 3: Jo "Muzzle"

http://profile.imeem.com/DhObMrT/playli ... _playlist/
MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby ShastaB24 » Thu May 02, 2013 5:48 am

"Death Valley?" Amber said. "That's where my parents live. Well, close to it."

"People live in the desert?" Sean asked.

"It is not far," Thalhear said. "One could summon a magical transport t get there."
All the bad things in life only help you appreciate the good even more.
ShastaB24
Freshman

Postby Prince Blanche » Sat May 04, 2013 3:08 am

"I... may help. If you do want me to" the voice was light yet rather meek, as if it it's owner didn't really want to be heard yet couldn't actually pass up the opportunity to speak.

The redhead walked with rather jerky steps, her movements seeming almost doll-like, awkwardly paced and yet still retaining some disquieting grace. Her pale skin had a very slight flush, the same tone as her t-shirt. She looked at the group with interest, somewhere along the curiosity of a child and that of a mad scientist.

"I, I, I am sorry, but I could not, I could not, I just could not resist on overhearing your conversation and I just, just, thought I might be of help" the girl said. "I know not what you seek but I know pathways, roads that might, might shorten the distance, I belief. If you do want me to help, that is."

Somewhere else in the school, another peculiar redhead paced on the hallways, unable to sleep; mostly because of the fact that, as a nocturnal demon, it was rather difficult to sleep through the night, and partly because he really, really didn't want to. There was something iffy in the air that night and he couldn't quite put his finger what it was...

(OOC: Well, this seems like something I need in my life. Is there any space here for my babies?)
Prince Blanche
Senior

Previous

Return to RP Corner